Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1 MOTW

Round 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you know where playing the pumas?

2nd Round Feb 1/2/3

Athletic Club BC 3B vs Mission SC 2C

Surrey Coyotes B 2C vs GEU Rams 2B

Westcoast SC 2A vs GEU Pumas 2C

Poco Royals 2B vs GEU Phoenix 3A

Stolo Utd 3C vs SFC Bullets 2B

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pumas are a solid team big strong guys in the back very hard to beat and get chances against if you do get any chances make sure you make them count. can't remember much about their forwards or mids but i do remember their back line being SOLID!.....any words on these rams???

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey jimmy jones, how exactly did you guys get saddled with an 8pm Sunday home game time? It's ridiculous. I'd love to come out and watch your guys' game against the Rams, but it'd almost be insane for me to do it. I'm not looking forward to having to play out there that late, then have to work the following Monday. Thankfully, that's not for a week or two...

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh and nice cheap shot juventino26 real class!

Wow your actually talking about class haha, I had the decency to apologies to him and I even apologized to Kenny. I guess class would be your forward yelling "Hey Kenny" before he decided to run me over from behind with not even the slightest thought of trying to get the ball but apparently for you thats part of the game right? Or again when your same forward decided to dive as well in the last seconds there on that half break and I know it was a dive cause I was the one defending him or how about when one of your players decided not to shake my hand and funny thing was it wasn't the guy I gave a shot too or even Kenny. I haven't seen that crap since youth, But hey what do i know I got no class right?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll be honest with you we hate it just as much as you do. but we can't do much, last year we had a beautiful field on grass at erma stevenson but " this year the city didn't allocate it to the league":confused:..we had a choice either between tom binnie turf sunday night at 8pm or south surrey turf at 6pm...since all of my guys live closer to binnie we just had to go with it...don't be so upset about driving so far hopefully you'll get to play....our first game of the season happened within the week of our field change from south surrey to binnie and we were to play mission but i guess the person at the city parks forgot to program the lights for our game. the team from mission shows up, we play about 10 minutes of the game and then the lights go out. we all run around frantically calling the league trying to get them to put the lights on somehow but couldn't be done....two days later i come across a phone number on the city website where if there are any light malfunctions you call this number and they'll have the lights on within 10 minutes. the league apologized and told us we would get a make up with the league taking care of the ref fees....sucks for mission cause they drove 1 hour to binnie and then about 1 hr about only to play 15 minutes.....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the motw of round 2 Is the coyotes n rams just look at standings. not to take anything away frm da westcoast gm but I think our gm will be more exciting. If other ppl were to pick the motw for round 2 our games would get the most picks, would you not agree westcoast?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the motw of round 2 Is the coyotes n rams just look at standings. not to take anything away frm da westcoast gm but I think our gm will be more exciting. If other ppl were to pick the motw for round 2 our games would get the most picks, would you not agree westcoast?

I agree. it didn't say in your post.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll be honest with you we hate it just as much as you do. but we can't do much, last year we had a beautiful field on grass at erma stevenson but " this year the city didn't allocate it to the league":confused:..we had a choice either between tom binnie turf sunday night at 8pm or south surrey turf at 6pm...since all of my guys live closer to binnie we just had to go with it...don't be so upset about driving so far hopefully you'll get to play....our first game of the season happened within the week of our field change from south surrey to binnie and we were to play mission but i guess the person at the city parks forgot to program the lights for our game. the team from mission shows up, we play about 10 minutes of the game and then the lights go out. we all run around frantically calling the league trying to get them to put the lights on somehow but couldn't be done....two days later i come across a phone number on the city website where if there are any light malfunctions you call this number and they'll have the lights on within 10 minutes. the league apologized and told us we would get a make up with the league taking care of the ref fees....sucks for mission cause they drove 1 hour to binnie and then about 1 hr about only to play 15 minutes.....

Our BCCSL league used Binnie this past summer and had problems. No lights, lights going off during games, one game the parks people came and locked the players in ....the ref tried to jump the fence and ripped his shorts. I guess with all the riff raff in those parts they want it like a prison! :eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
After looking at the standings I'm thinking we will have to play the Ajax in cup, and then we'll play them the next week for league, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0