Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1 MOTW

Round 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Rich you guys prolly have the smallest team in the leauge...

Haha, Maybe.... but then why do other teams suffer all the injurys?
Im 6,2 185 lbs and most of the team is around the same. So all the other teams must be fat :p

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, Maybe.... but then why do other teams suffer all the injurys?
Im 6,2 185 lbs and most of the team is around the same. So all the other teams must be fat :p

No not other teams just me I'm 6'4" 280lbs. no injuries going to be suffered by me sorry.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Since we are the smallest team in the league..... I guess that makes us the fastest to then eh.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, lots of smack talk between Westcoast and the Wolves....They get my vote! There is gonna some bad blood shed in this game

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, lots of smack talk between Westcoast and the Wolves....They get my vote! There is gonna some bad blood shed in this game

Haha hopefully not mine, but im looking forward to getting hit a few times. Should fire me up and get me scoring. :D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams have to meet to have bad blood. Sinca this is our first meeting it will be well competed game by both sides. And according to richy9 it will 12-0 with him having 5 goals and 7 assits. is it richy9 or Ben Johnson??? HGH is good right? I play hard and they'll play hard against me but it really sucks for guys they can't handle my weight and height.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams have to meet to have bad blood. Sinca this is our first meeting it will be well competed game by both sides. And according to richy9 it will 12-0 with him having 5 goals and 7 assits. is it richy9 or Ben Johnson??? HGH is good right? I play hard and they'll play hard against me but it really sucks for guys they can't handle my weight and height.

Handle your height and weight? Do you really think your big ass is so hard to handle? No touch and no speed although I'll admit you're not bad in the air (even though you can't jump).

I predict 4-1 for Langley. never seen them play but Westcoast will self implode. Stupid fouls, cards etc. Not too mention, the amount of weed they smoke during the game.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We do love the weed. Its our performance enchancer. You guys were following me around the field. Well we will see on the weekend. You can come watch its free.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope...we r far faster then u guys and i would even say Whalley is faster...so maybe third

We're definitely faster at all times that I'm not on the field :eek: And I thought we were the smallest team in the league until we played you. But credit to you guys, you play hard for sure and it will be hard for Westcoast to handle.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fast, small, big, tall, slow....what the hell does it matter! Its time to stop comparing characteristics and statistics and use some skill and ripple the twine!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu Pumas will also be tough to beat with the 'kangarieu' brothers playing together in the middle:D, plus they have the caged keeper;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have seen Westcoast play and if they play their game they are a tough team to beat.
Is the Poco United the same as North Coq United as last year,,If they are they are a well coached good squad..No superstars ,just a team who plays well together. They made it to the semifinals last year and were beat out by the now doing well Div 1 Coachmen in a very close game.
Good luck to all and see ya as near to the finals as possable.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have seen Westcoast play and if they play their game they are a tough team to beat.
Is the Poco United the same as North Coq United as last year,,If they are they are a well coached good squad..No superstars ,just a team who plays well together. They made it to the semifinals last year and were beat out by the now doing well Div 1 Coachmen in a very close game.

Yes they there! They are not playing well right now and the Nomads could sqeak by in the first round upset!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the Poco United the same as North Coq United as last year,,If they are they are a well coached good squad..No superstars ,just a team who plays well together.

We played this team in the quarterfinals last year in the cup and lost to them in a shootout.... But they were playing div 2A last year and finished in 2nd place to Aldegrove... why are they in 2C this year?

Anyways, they are very strong defensively, and when I played on the ND Titans, we had the game in the bag....up 1-0 with 5 min left and almost scored, but their keeps made a great save, punted it up field and they scored off the post and in off a quick counterattack.

that's their game, so if we can play our game and take our offence to them, we should be good to go.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks ghouse. And my whole team would agree that ghouse would be the best person to play for he asks alot from his players but that is a great thing. And he's a cool guy. As for Poco United last year in the cup we played them when they were North Coquitlam, it was 0-0 and went to shootouts, where we lost. That game was one before quarters. They are a physical team and have a strong team, yet they are beatable, we just couldn't finish our chances.Poco lost to Coachmen, I watched that game Coachmen won on a PK a bad call by the ref. On the PK Poco's goalie made some wicked saves. Yes there goalie if its the same guy is small but really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0