Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1 MOTW

Round 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who does everyone think is this weeks playoff MOTW

Discuss

I think the upset of the week will be Langley Athletica over GEU Tigers.

Game of the Nomads verus PCNC, I smell shootout!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make that Two votes for Nomads v PCNC Utd.

I wouldn't be calling it much of an upset with regards to the Athletica. They are an awesome bunch of guys with a few real gems talent wise... I'm not sure the Tigers are very good, albeit in a strong group in div 2 with the Rams, Strikers and Wolves.

The Nomads, Rangers, Athletica, Young Guns, & Wolves all are real close in skill and pace imho...LUFC is deep with good teams below the Dynamo and Athletics.

hell, the Knights beat PCNC Utd 1-0 at Fortress MAP Oval on Sunday.

Wolves are going to Hammer Westcoast...like 4 or 5- nothing...
I'm not sure that Westcoast will be able to keep pace.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still going with the Wolves - Westcoast tilt, as Westcoast does have guys back from suspension and we'll see how the Wolves can handle the physical play. That being said, I still think (and hope) the Wolves will win. If we can't beat them Westcoast has no chance :D

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast - Langley has to be the MOTW, #1 in 2A VS possible #1 (3 points back with a game in hand) in 2B, both teams with a good chance for promotion to Div.1. Nomads - PCNC will be a good test for the Langley bunch to see how they stack up with a good Div.2 team (even though they are in a bit of a slide after a great start), a shoot-out seems like a godd call

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The past two years its been straight to a shoot-out until the semi-finals, when there was over-time. I believe its the same this year

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to say the match of the week is WestCoast vs. Wolves. Not because I am WestCoast but its two teams at the top of there leagues. Also it may put a little insight into the strength of the divisions. We are physical but we do have speed and a lot of it. Our center-d and sweep are the two skinniest mother fu*kers who can run all day long that you'll ever meet. Remember it's okay to watch as I see Strikers play before us on the upper field. If you need someone to heckle I'm the big fat guy wearing #13.

We love pressure.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for PCNC vs Nomads!
Just cause our game against Westcoast is gonna be a slaughter :cool:

I predict my first hatrick of the season this weekend, unless I played like I did last weekend, And if thats the case then ill request the bench :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for PCNC vs Nomads!
Just cause our game against Westcoast is gonna be a slaughter :cool:

I predict my first hatrick of the season this weekend, unless I played like I did last weekend, And if thats the case then ill request the bench :rolleyes:

Just like I did! I hope it's a slaughter, for further proof of 2B supremacy :D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
slaughter?????
didn't the Strikers beat us 1-0 before the season???
oh yeah they didn't have a full squad and were drinking.RIGHT.
do you really think a team that has lost only 1-0 games all year and hasn't allowed more the two goals in any game get slaughtered??
I don't think so.

Stal you guys play before us you can come watch how shitty we are.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
slaughter?????
do you really think a team that has lost only 1-0 games all year and hasn't allowed more the two goals in any game get slaughtered??
I don't think so.

Haha, thats div 2A though! We have just as many goals against as you and 10 more goals for which means are defense will prevent you from scoring and me and the other strikers will be hitting the net (or close to it :p) all game.

I predict 5-0. :wa:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, thats div 2A though! We have just as many goals against as you and 10 more goals for which means are defense will prevent you from scoring and me and the other strikers will be hitting the net (or close to it :p) all game.

I predict 5-0. :wa:

You guys scored a bunch of goals against the shitty teams in your division,sweet. Your division has three of the shittiest teams in all of div.2
obviously the top three teams will have a bunch of goals, do you want a gold medal? We lose games because of us not because a team beats us. We **** up and it costs us games. So you better hope we have an off game and maybe you'll beat us 1-0 like whalley did before the season.

just remember to tell your defense to try and handle the big fat guy. I hope you have someone with size and skill to defend me.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys scored a bunch of goals against the shitty teams in your division,sweet. Your division has three of the shittiest teams in all of div.2

how do you know that the bottom three teams are the shittiest teams in the league maybe we just make them look bad..
they would probably be able to beat 3/4 of your division on any day..

So you better hope we have an off game and maybe you'll beat us 1-0 like whalley did before the season.

an off game.. i've played against you guys a bunch of times and thats pretty much how you always play...
im not going to say we had an off game.. but we were drinking.. so were you guys im sure .... but we did have half a squad and half of the bunch that we did have had never played together...

just remember to tell your defense to try and handle the big fat guy. I hope you have someone with size and skill to defend me.
and your really not that hard to defend i mean your not all that quick
so its not so hard to get to the ball before you doo....

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Haha, Dont worry our defense line is pretty big and fast. So Im sure we shouldnt have a problem with that.
And you better hope your defense has a little speed or your just gonna get tired chasing me down all night. :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
slaughter?????
I don't think so.

I would come watch but unfortunately (or fortunately) I will be in Vegas. Really wanted to get some redemption for my horrible play last week but it will have to wait. And tournament games don't really count for measuring how teams stack up, as I'm sure we'd have a hard time beating the Nomads 7-1 again. I still stand by my prediction that all 2B teams will win their first round matches.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, Dont worry our defense line is pretty big and fast. So Im sure we shouldnt have a problem with that.
And you better hope your defense has a little speed or your just gonna get tired chasing me down all night. :D

thats good that there big and have speed because teams seem to spend ia lot of time and energy defending my fat ass. don't worry our defense has some skinny fast fu*kers. it will be close for sure. I wouldn't get to cocky if i were you.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude your d is small and pinner:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0