Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup MOTW Quarter Finals

MOTW Quarter Finals Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We aren't going to take the Titans lightly. we did have some good battles last season. but we're not the same team as last year. only four of us left from that team. so you'r in for something new. The Titans always play well in the cup and we do knwo they could beat us. funny how the teams from 2a last season four of us are still in the cup Whiterock, the Coyotes, the Titans and Rams.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree with Rookie, we've had our bags run off in practice lately (since Bradner and especially after the Bullets) so we'll be ready to run the whole game, even me ;) One goal games can go either way, but when you beat a first place team by 3, you're on your game. Though we did come out of the gate crappy. That won't happen tomorrow night. Looking forward to the Rangers/WRU game, I'll be checking that one out.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Luck this weekend to the Mighty GEU Rams and the Whalley Strikers
as they continue on the road to possibly the Final. Good Luck also to the LUFC Rangers who practice on the other end of the field from us on Wed. nights @ Willoughby. They are a good bunch of guys that work very hard even in practice games.:D

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Howler i assume your from the wolves lol. We have to work hard when we play with you guys, even when we are working our hardest will still can't keep up with you guys:D Thanks for the vote of confidence!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Howler i assume your from the wolves lol. We have to work hard when we play with you guys, even when we are working our hardest will still can't keep up with you guys:D Thanks for the vote of confidence!

First comes love then comes marriage.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

If you can't keep up with the Wolves you guys will be in tough. Though anything can happen, I'll be there taking in the game.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, our goalie is Steve. Since U21 we always had a stellar goalie. Then he went Premier last year and we tried another. Then he left for Div. 3 and now its Steve. A revolving door but the big guy has been solid all season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, our goalie is Steve. Since U21 we always had a stellar goalie. Then he went Premier last year and we tried another. Then he left for Div. 3 and now its Steve. A revolving door but the big guy has been solid all season.

He was our goalie a long, long time ago. I actually broke his collarbone in rugby too, now that I remember. Our coach actually tried to get him to come out for us again but he never showed.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve was a great pick up for us. He actually hadn't played in the last 4 or 5 years, and ended up buying all new gear the day before our first game this season. He moves for a big guy though. And it's terrifying enough just to watch him go up for a ball in the box against someone else, can't imagine having to be on the receiving end of that.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams lose in Pk's.... Hector to give play by play

I am amazed. Good for the Titans. I would have never guessed that. Rams are no good I guess. I f the Titans win the cup, that would just show that any team can win it, and I mean any team.

WestCoast...What??? Whalley has the cup in the bag.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess franchise ran his mouth too much, he should of known thats what happens:D well done Titans.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played like shite and we deserved to lose!

Big props to our keeper, he saved two pk's!

HE SAVED TWO PK'S???? and you guys still lost??? thats horrible. didn't you practice pk's??? obviously not. what did you guys miss the net three times???

Div. 2B not good at all. Div.2A is the shite.

WestCoast...What???? not in cup and hating the teams that are.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
HE SAVED TWO PK'S???? and you guys still lost??? thats horrible. didn't you practice pk's??? obviously not. what did you guys miss the net three times???

That is bad, normally you guys are good on the PK's. Our goal is to not go to them. Thanks for whoever says we have it in the bag, but as seen tonight it's not just handed to us.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

For the last time since it seems your simple....anyone can win in Pk's, titans played for the tie and did it successfully...2 saves and missed net in the pks....

And before you ask....yes I scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0