Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup MOTW Quarter Finals

MOTW Quarter Finals Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MOTW Quarter Finals

My predictions

Mission 4-0 over Guildford

Whalley 3-0 over Coyotes

Langey Rangers 2-1 shoot-out

Rams verus Titans ????? who knows

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

MOTW is Rangers-WRU. Rangers a good side and WRU playing well right now.

Predictions:

Mission Vs. Guildford - 2-1, both teams fast, unimpressed by Mission but they should be able to handle a D3 team.

Whalley Vs. Coyotes - 4-0, I always pick my team so why change now.

Langey Rangers Vs. WRU - 2-1, Rangers keep on surprising, plus it would be nice to see Mr. Coyle.

Rams Vs. Titans - 3-0, can't believe Franchise didn't make a prediction, but I smell a Whalley/Rams final :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rams vs Titans take my vote.

This game will be a lot closer than people may initially think. Played with the Titans last year.....something about this cup run they just love and always seem to do really well. Quarters last year, won it the year before and made it to the finals the year before that. Rams watch out. Don't take it lightly.

Only prediction i will make is a shootout...prob 1-1...don't know who will win though

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Same Here, Rams v Titans.

Mission 2 - Guildford 1
Whalley 3 - Coyotes 1
LUFC Rangers 3 - WRU 0 (Go Langley Go!)
Rams 3 - Titans 1

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I haven't seen you guys play...But the top 3 in 3A are all Div 2 midtable to top table calibre...Guildford Utd, LUFC Rangers, and us LUFC Nomads.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rams vs Titans take my vote.

This game will be a lot closer than people may initially think. Played with the Titans last year.....something about this cup run they just love and always seem to do really well. Quarters last year, won it the year before and made it to the finals the year before that. Rams watch out. Don't take it lightly.

Only prediction i will make is a shootout...prob 1-1...don't know who will win though

Really were you there keeper....I made my Rams debut against the Titans last year were Franchise netted both in a 2-0 win....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm just pulling for Rangers as some guys we used to play with are there. It really doesn't matter who wins as we'll beat both of you :D

I want Langley to win so we can beat them on their home park in the semi's....why they got the semi's in Langley is beyond me.....our home pitch is farrrrr better then that cement pad!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think they do the Semis kind of like the finals don't they? Clubs apply to host them so they can be at the same spot etc...

Clubs usually have fields coordinators so they can block out field allocations for these kind of things...

I think it is good they have them at a central spot...

Also, if they have the games at Willoughby instead of MAP you will be getting a new turf field, not the little shorter field at MAP...

but you have to win to be in Franchise...we all think you guys will do it, but don't pull a Nomads and count chickens before they hatch... ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think they do the Semis kind of like the finals don't they? Clubs apply to host them so they can be at the same spot etc...

Clubs usually have fields coordinators so they can block out field allocations for these kind of things...

Also, if they have the games at Willoughby instead of MAP you will be getting a new turf field, not the little shorter field at MAP...

but you have to win to be in Franchise...we all think you guys will do it, but don't pull a Nomads and count chickens before they hatch... ;)

I never predicted a score and we will be in tough, I just think after last week everyone will see a new more hungry Rams squad this Saturday night!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are correct, I think they'll be back-to-backs. I can see MAP because of the stands, but I just hate the wind there. Either way, if we are playing in the semi's, I just hope we're the early game so we can drink and watch the other game.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I guess I could have thought of that, and then I remembered it is Monday. ;)

would love to go out and watch, but think I will stay in to ensure I am good to go Sunday morning instead Franchise...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I guess I could have thought of that, and then I remembered it is Monday. ;)

would love to go out and watch, but think I will stay in to ensure I am good to go Sunday morning instead Franchise...

I'm off, so I'm on the ball :D Do you play at home JBN? I'm going to catch the Rangers/WRU game as I think (based on their home time) should be MAP @ 11AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0