Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup MOTW Quarter Finals

MOTW Quarter Finals Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MOTW Quarter Finals

No No...unfortunately we are in North Delta on the Grass :D at 12 noon against the ND Hawks for a make up game...

Maybe make the trek back home to MAP to see what is on afterwards... don't know yet.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm off, so I'm on the ball Do you play at home JBN? I'm going to catch the Rangers/WRU game as I think (based on their home time) should be MAP @ 11AM Hey how sure are you on that 1...is it a Sat or Sun???

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm off, so I'm on the ball Do you play at home JBN? I'm going to catch the Rangers/WRU game as I think (based on their home time) should be MAP @ 11AM Hey how sure are you on that 1...is it a Sat or Sun???

100% sure. Sunday, 11AM @ MAP. Says so on the website. Our game is 8:15 now, which is just in time for the lights to turn out.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry stal gotta go with the coyotes just cuz....it should be a good game, even tho we don't like him the coyotes team have an awesome keeper. don't let his size fool you. as for their team this really is the only time they do well...(in cup)...i remember when i was a lot younger i would go out to watch them play and cup is what they do best, look at their record(not very good) they have some very skilled players but they work sometimes so they might not show. should be a very interesting game, word to you stal if you have any very skilled players up front that do a lot of footwork, you might want to tell him not to do any of it, thats all i will say other than that good luck to all teams still in cup play......also haha westcoast lost to div 3 team :wa: ...:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry stal gotta go with the coyotes just cuz....it should be a good game, even tho we don't like him the coyotes team have an awesome keeper. don't let his size fool you. as for their team this really is the only time they do well...(in cup)...i remember when i was a lot younger i would go out to watch them play and cup is what they do best, look at their record(not very good) they have some very skilled players but they work sometimes so they might not show. should be a very interesting game, word to you stal if you have any very skilled players up front that do a lot of footwork, you might want to tell him not to do any of it, thats all i will say other than that good luck to all teams still in cup play......also haha westcoast lost to div 3 team :wa: ...:D

All our players do a lot of footwork. I guess we're in trouble ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All our players do a lot of footwork. I guess we're in trouble
Hey Staal..like Jimmy Jones said..do not let this team fool you. I dont really agree that there keeper is incredible..if u can just go low corners, he is quite easy to beat, due to his size no offence to the guy..plus there D allows easy rebounds from the keeps...We smoked em 5-0 then only 3-1 in season...but they can produce some good footy..there 1 large forward who is about 250, can lay a laser of a shot from anywhere outside the 18 and they all have nice touches..just dont last a full 90 so dominate in the 1st half...gl to you cuz i wanna see u guys next round

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All our players do a lot of footwork. I guess we're in trouble
Hey Staal..like Jimmy Jones said..do not let this team fool you. I dont really agree that there keeper is incredible..if u can just go low corners, he is quite easy to beat, due to his size no offence to the guy..plus there D allows easy rebounds from the keeps...We smoked em 5-0 then only 3-1 in season...but they can produce some good footy..there 1 large forward who is about 250, can lay a laser of a shot from anywhere outside the 18 and they all have nice touches..just dont last a full 90 so dominate in the 1st half...gl to you cuz i wanna see u guys next round

We watched them play against Sikh before Christmas, so we're aware of them. There keeps stopped a lot of shots but gave up brutal rebounds all the time. They did have some guys up front that cause Sikh's defence trouble so we'll have to watch out for them. They definitely faded away though, 3 of Sikh's goals in that game came in the last 20 minutes. We'll be ready for them, we'll see if they're ready for us.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? They won't be able to get up for a quarterfinal match? Or we're just so superior to them :rolleyes:
don't fancy yourself, you're not superior to a lot of people :D....but seriously they don't know who you are and they don't care. to them you're just another team that they will play this year....no one special;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't fancy yourself, you're not superior to a lot of people :D....but seriously they don't know who you are and they don't care. to them you're just another team that they will play this year....no one special;)

Perfect, that's one of the reason's we don't want to play the Rams until the final. We don't know what we're up against so we train hard and don't look past them. It was hard with PAU because I know most of the team so I could tell my guys about them, and we took them too lightly to start the game because of it. Won't happen this weekend.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it Saturday Night yet????

Franchise doesn't want his goal scoring touch to get to rusty, then he might start shooting like Hector:D

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whiterock is gonna be our toughest competition by far in the cup so far. I was looking at there record only 16 goals against all season that seems quite stingy. As we have never played them anyone care to fill us in on what we can look forward to on sunday would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0