Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup MOTW Quarter Finals

MOTW Quarter Finals Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which division is Boston and Washington in , I cant seem to find them in the standings anywhere??? ( I'm sure this is pointless drivel and has zero bearing on div 2 soccer )

As for us losing to white rock, we barely had enough to play and were mostly all drunk after watching superbowl. They came to play to win, and we did not, it really wasnt overly important to us! We are out to run around and drink beer afterwards, we dont want promotion and dont think winning the cup is all that. We have all played at higher levels and won things in our time, and now our average age is mid thirties. Once you "hosers" get to that point you may understand, until then you just carry on your mission to be the best team in division 2 (way to set the bar high) :eek:
i sense bitterness....

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went out and watched the second half of the Mission Guildford match. It was 4-1 at that point and I was a little surprised as Mission was in their own end for the start of the second. But then they pushed the pace and added four more. Definately some good skill in the middle for Mission and some finish up front. Should be a good challenge for whomever draws them in the Semis.

Titans, White Rock, Mission and _________ in the Semi's. Should be interesting next weekend!

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whalley wins 5-1 shoulda been more but we messed around n hey scored with like 2 mins left on to the semis

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very uneventful game, it was 3-0 within 15 min I think, complete domination. 2nd half we moved guys around and I got to play up front. Should have had a hat trick, missed a nice volley and nice header, but did manage to put a half volley in. Keeper could make a save, but couldn't hold a ball to save his life. As for all this tough 2A crap, we've played 2 teams for a combined score of 9-2. Throw in the Pylons game and it's 16-4. I guess we'll see what WRU can do this Saturday.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, Coyotes were probably the most sportsmanlike team we've played, getting just thumped and no dirty cheap stuff, and when they did do a bad tackle they'd be apologizing before you could even get up. Good stuff, best ref we've had all year too.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, Coyotes were probably the most sportsmanlike team we've played, getting just thumped and no dirty cheap stuff, and when they did do a bad tackle they'd be apologizing before you could even get up. Good stuff, best ref we've had all year too.
ya kevin is probably one of the league's best referee's....stall it's still kind of disapointing that you guys conceded a goal though:p...good luck next round

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for us losing to white rock, we barely had enough to play and were mostly all drunk after watching superbowl. They came to play to win, and we did not, it really wasnt overly important to us! We are out to run around and drink beer afterwards, we dont want promotion and dont think winning the cup is all that. (way to set the bar high) :eek:

I was at your game standing on your sideline. You had 5 subs. Anyways, my point wasn't to bash you, it was to say that all these individual game comparisons don't mean anything. But good on you for not trying to win.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still in shock. I can't get the image of your keeper flying over to the right side of the net and stopping my peno'. Good game Titans I hope you guys or Whiterock can win the cup. I do think if our #14 had not got a yellow the week before we would have really given the Tiatns Defense fits. franchise couldn't do it all by himself. I am sick as a dog and the Irishman up front was playing his first game since a car accident in August. anyway Titans won the game and I hope they win the cup. good luck guys.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still in shock. I can't get the image of your keeper flying over to the right side of the net and stopping my peno'. Good game Titans I hope you guys or Whiterock can win the cup. I do think if our #14 had not got a yellow the week before we would have really given the Tiatns Defense fits. franchise couldn't do it all by himself. I am sick as a dog and the Irishman up front was playing his first game since a car accident in August. anyway Titans won the game and I hope they win the cup. good luck guys.

I knew something was up, it's too bad #14 wasn't playing for you guys, him and Franchise would have changed the game for sure, and we really did want to play you guys again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0