Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup draw 2007

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yoda..ok i wasnt going to say anything at all but the fact that you cant loose with out complementing how great you all are is really unclassy...i watched the game that night and it ended 2-2 so your mids and forwards and d didnt really do their jobs all that well either i guess...and just for your record the reason that shot was taken again cause your golie broke a rule of shootouts meaning a rekick is taken...if your golie out played deltas golie becasue he got his hand to a few shots then your thoughts a fu**ed cause if he got his hand to shots why did they still go in..weak wrists, weak arm..id rather my golie not even get a hand to shots then to get to them and they still go in...tell your golie to tug a few out so he;ll actually be able to STOP a shot he gets his hands too....your thoughts are very well thought out and i love reading your extensive knowledge of this game....punter....and the reason he has a goat on his pic is its better than the pig he fu*ks in his bed at night...enough said..out...no reply needed im done with your stupid opinions.....and yea my spelling sucks but thats fine..for sure that will be the only comment youll have about my post....call me hokked on phonics and say im retarded cause i cant spell bottom line is your outta the cup go back to posting on a thread where you have pull....hell im classic....out

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley Strikers 6 - Guildford Coaches 3

Good game, scoreline flatters them, went up 2-0, then kinda of fell asleep as we were all waiting for the post game drinking. It ends up 3-3 with 15 to go and we start plaing again, ball never left the half with us potting 3 to finish up. Hopefully we can get a D2 team for the 2nd round so we can see where we're at.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
their keeper made a save by coming five yards off his line before the ball was kicked..........SO TO BE ABSOLUTELY TECHNICAL he cheated to gain an advantage over the shooter and the ref made the correct call by allowing the shooter to re-take his shot which, if i'm not mistaken, he burried with the keeper nowhere near the shot. good luck in your final match up with us this season i assume we will be outplayed by you guys again......just like our first two meetings;)
CHEERS!!!!

Walls I was surprised to see you make a post:rolleyes: . Congrats on the win you of all people deserve it after all the beers you lost last year too bad you weren't betting this year. Maybe you would like to make one for the third game. I personally am not allowed to make a bet because my team won't let me anymore but if you want to bet I am sure if you contact your friend bored he will take you up on it and you can win some beers back.

Btw the ref made the right call but he stepped a yard or two behind the line not 5 yards infront but it was the right call anyways so we can't complain. I wonder if Keith would have known to make that call?

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:
Langley Krank'd 2 Poco FC 1.

rob, please specify, it was the Poco FC Wanderers. i knew you guys had potential when we played you in exhibition! and please, how about some details?

Cheemak

Jan 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides JB, I (being the other Keeper) was the only other individual standing right on the goal line, the Celtic keeper was a good three feet infront of the line. Nothing against him as all keepers "cheat" a bit to get the advantage, but this time it was very obvious.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10 said:
rob, please specify, it was the Poco FC Wanderers. i knew you guys had potential when we played you in exhibition! and please, how about some details?

yes it was the wanderers. Not much to report on the game we played our 3 -5 - 2 which has been working pretty good for us the last 4 games. Other than that our team has gelled (spelling) really great since we lost to Gobind. We'll see how good we do against Whalley this weekend weather permitting.

cheers,

good to finally see you post again you've been pretty quiet!

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously I'm extremely happy the Nats were able to something we couldn't do last year, DFC is a good squad and the two meetings between them has to boost the confidence of my alma mater. Best of luck the rest of the way boys.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:
yes it was the wanderers. Not much to report on the game we played our 3 -5 - 2 which has been working pretty good for us the last 4 games. Other than that our team has gelled (spelling) really great since we lost to Gobind. We'll see how good we do against Whalley this weekend weather permitting.

cheers,

good to finally see you post again you've been pretty quiet!

you failed to mention that it was a shootout, still a good result either way.
i have been pretty quiet, 1 win in 9 games will do that sometimes. i'll be in full voice on this thread now since we won our 1st round cup game against tsw royals 'b', 2-0. :wa: WHO'S NEXT???!!!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Pylons vs Dewndey not played. Surrey had 5 men at 2:30 for a 2:15 kickoff. Half their time was held up on the Port Mann which was like a parking lot both ways apparently. Hopefully we can replay it but not sure what the league will decide.

JTL

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOME AWAY
1 North Delta Nationals 2C vs. SFC Stars 2C
2 Golden Ears Miners 3C vs. North Coquitlam Utd 2A
3 Aldergrove Utd 2A vs. Athletic Club BC 2C
4 Coquitlam City Ajax 2A vs. Westcoast SC 3B
5 Surrey Coyotes 3A vs. Poco Royals or CC Arsenal 2B/2C
6 Port Moody Magpies 2B vs. Mission SC 2B
7 Surrey Heat 3B vs. Langley Chaos 3B
8 Poco City Utd or Punjab Tigers 2B/3C vs. Bradner Redshirts 3A
9 North Delta Titans 2A vs. Surrey Decepticons 3B
10 Poco City FC Athletic 2C vs. Dewdney FC Coachmen 2B
11 Surrey FC Pegasus 3C vs. Langley Krank'd 3C
12 Sikh Utd FC 2B vs. Golden Ears Tigers 2B
13 Abbotsford Storm 3C vs. Poco City FC Pacific 3A
14 Port Moody Lions 2C vs. Whalley Strikers 3C
15 SFC Wheelhouse Caps 2A vs. Surrey FC Pegasus 2B
16 Delta Metro Utd 2A vs. Surrey Coyotes 2C

New draw apparently to be done after this round too? Tougher draw for us this time around, any info on the Pomo Lions?

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring your A game, good team.
looks like some pretty interesting matchups this round.
Can poco make it 2 years in a row against Dewdney teams in the cup?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0