Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup draw 2007

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Thats awesome, it proves my point that each year they exit early and they haven't proven anything!! I want to hear a fat rabbit or Llama recap though

If we had won, what would that prove? That we were still undefeated this season?
:rolleyes:

Hey, if Man U and Celtic can do it, why not us?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On another note, i thought the ref had a great game, other than the PK callback the rest was done very well.
We can't blame that loss on him.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think DFC coach has the tranfer papers signed waiting for a call from someone..................anyone.

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have not ben here for a long time but after last nights game i had to come on and take a peek. My Nationals got the victory last night, and was one of the most enjoyable games ive played. I guess thats because it was me who got tangled up with the guy who got sent off for kicking me while we were down (I knew #4 has a short fuse) And then i scored the tying goal to send it into pks. it was one of the best shots ive taken and felt really good cause it was me who kept#8 onside for their go ahead goal. The weather was horrible in the 1st , in my opinion we had the possession for the 1st 45. And when Celtic went down to 10 they elevated their game. They took us to school in the 2nd. Your 2 strikers are skilled and with a few tweaks could easily play in div 1. Must give props the JB one of the best games i've seen him ref. All in all great matchup and i cant wait to play you guys again, only cause im gonna burn your keeper from my side of the field... stay in your net you TIM!

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say most of the game recaps are pretty accurate, i think ND owned the first 30 minutes not 45 and the ref easily could have given out a red to both players in the scrum from what i saw but all in all he reffed a great game (a little curious about the goalie not being allowed to be behind the line?) Our goalie definitely outplayed their's in pks if he had caught a few breaks he could have easily saved most of the shots, like Yoda said he had a hand on most of em. Anyways, keep the streak alive the Celtic clearly don't like playing more games than they have to, and Franchise get a life or just buy a Playstation

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Son said:
(I knew #4 has a short fuse)

It's not his fuse that's short.

Way to come on here to pat yourself on the back for scoring the goal. I'm so good, did you guys see me score, wasn't it a nice goal.

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I do most of my scoring off the field so when i actually get to use the net i have to put up and take down game after game im gonna talk about it.

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
It's not his fuse that's short.

Lol no its not if his legs were only as long as his ears. Is he trying to make his ears look smaller with those massive burns?

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i believe some of you should spring for some head bands rather then wrapping your heads with electrical tape.;)

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
On another note, i thought the ref had a great game, other than the PK callback the rest was done very well.
We can't blame that loss on him.

If your behind the line on a PK, technically you have an advantage because you are further from the ball. I guess that would give you a micro second more to get to the ball. Still sucks though.

On a side note, love seeing the mighty Celtic bounced from cup play AGAIN. Though they will claim they dont care, you cant convince me that DFC is happy with a tie and loss (in cup play) against the team everybody loves to hate. Every side has their bad games but twice to the Nats........BURN !!!!

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm 3- Poco FC Warriors 2

So wet...It was just pissing. That being said, we were all over them in the first, and deserved more than the two we got. To their credit, they came back, and tied it up in a span of something like 10 minutes. Not sure how they do in league play, but they were a good club on Friday night. Seems a shame to bounce them so early...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn i think the ref is right!:
Guess we better withdraw the protest we put in.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
D13 said:
i believe some of you should spring for some head bands rather then wrapping your heads with electrical tape.;)

Seriously, if you're going to start making personal comments you are going to make me quote some of the most outrageous things i heard from your coach

~Highschool Graduate

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
If your behind the line on a PK, technically you have an advantage because you are further from the ball. I guess that would give you a micro second more to get to the ball. Still sucks though.

On a side note, love seeing the mighty Celtic bounced from cup play AGAIN. Though they will claim they dont care, you cant convince me that DFC is happy with a tie and loss (in cup play) against the team everybody loves to hate. Every side has their bad games but twice to the Nats........BURN !!!!

I'm sorry bitter what place did you finish in last year.
Sure we would have liked to of won but I don't think anybody is going to loose any sleep over it. In fact I got three free beer because of the loss so it wasn't too bad and we would have won if we were trying.

Remember guys we have nobody to blame but STD.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Remember guys we have nobody to blame but Yoda.

Yeah, guys remember..............HEY,wait a minute!

Well if our keeper was a little taller maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
I'm sorry bitter what place did you finish in last year.
Sure we would have liked to of won but I don't think anybody is going to loose any sleep over it. In fact I got three free beer because of the loss so it wasn't too bad and we would have won if we were trying.

Why should I be bitter? I got to where I wanted to be. Same old story with Celtic though eh Roo? If we tried, if we didnt drink before, if it wasnt a 9pm kickoff in Burnaby, if we had all our players, if we wanted to go up, if we had our starting goalie. Do all of your faults have to end with an IF ?

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
Why should I be bitter? I got to where I wanted to be. Same old story with Celtic though eh Roo? If we tried, if we didnt drink before, if it wasnt a 9pm kickoff in Burnaby, if we had all our players, if we wanted to go up, if we had our starting goalie. Do all of your faults have to end with an IF ?
amen to that

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:

Actually they would start with an IF DJGMC.
And you need to look up sarcasm in the dictionary.

It's all OK, we'll beat you in the relegation match........ oh wait, nevermind.

Guess that's one thing no amount of Cup wins is going to fix.

;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything can happen on Cup days ,I hope we are as lucky tomorrow.,,I also hope I dont need my team mittens. We play a team with the same record as us and I never got to see them play so Im not sure what to exspect. Will be fun though,,oh I got linesmen for the game lol,,I sure did.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0