Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup draw 2007

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOME AWAY
1 Twsawwassen Royals 'B' D3C Poco City FC Pacific D3A
2 Poco Royals D2B Coquitlam City Arsenal D2C
3 SFC Wheelhouse Caps D2A Surrey Storm D3B
4 Aldergrove Utd D2A Langley Bandits D2
5 Poco City FC Warriors D3B Abbotsford Storm D3C
6 Poco City FC Utd D2B Punjab Tigers D3C
7 Coquitlam City Ajax D2A White Rock Utd D2A
8 Surrey FC Pegasus D3A Langley Rangers D3A
9 Surrey Heat D3B Sundowners FC D3B
10 Peace Arch Selects D3A Surrey FC Pegasus D2B
11 Aldergrove Utd D3A Langley Chaos D3B
12 Poco City FC Wanderers D2A Langley Krank'd D3C
13 Cloverdale Rowdies D3C Westcoast SC D3B
14 Golden Ears Phoenix D3A Port Moody Magpies D2B
15 Surrey Coyotes D3A Golden Ears Wolves D2C
16 Golden Ears Rams D2A Athletic Club BC D2C
17 North Delta Nationals D2C Dewdney FC Celtic D2C
18 Bradner Redshirts D3A Poco City FC Rangers D3C
19 SFC Bullets D3B Mission SC D2B
20 Surrey Coyotes D2C Langley Clones D2B
21 Golden Ears Tigers D2 Gobind FC D3C
22 Guildford Coaches D3A Whalley Strikers D3C
23 Golden Ears Miners D3C Golden Ears Titans D2C
24 Surrey Eagles D3B Surrey Pylons D3B
25 Farmer's Utd FC D2B Sikh Utd FC D2B
26 Dewdney FC Coachmen D2B Surrey P's D3A

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who and how does this draw get done?

Out of 52 teams we draw a team that's in our own Division and a team will have played just a couple weeks before.

How boring

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Who and how does this draw get done?

Out of 52 teams we draw a team that's in our own Division and a team will have played just a couple weeks before.

How boring

same day as western final.... garbage

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Cfl football:confused: ....Honestly:eek:

While we are on the suject of other sports 'chise, with Man U and Porto represented in your avitar, does that mean you would like to fcuk Christian Ronaldo? Or perhapse the other way round...:wa:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No predictons or trash talk... honestly.

I know our team is looking for a good result this weekend havn't heard much about the langley badito's any pre scouting info...

Cantuzzi

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
No predictons or trash talk... honestly.

I know our team is looking for a good result this weekend havn't heard much about the langley badito's any pre scouting info...

Cantuzzi

Wear about six sets of shinpads, and earplugs so you can't hear the racial slurs.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently there is a redraw after each round. Do they do that for each round right up until the final? That doesn't make much sense. We're short 4 starters after our first session in the gym last night. It was a gong show - I think half the players on our team want to try out for the Clones next year.

JTL

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is the redraw is only for the next round as all the teams that had byes will have played and the can set up brackets.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
is the DFC vs Nationals game still on tonight?
Should i bring my hip waders and fishing rod?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there was a thread for cup game of the week, I would have to go with Coquitlam Aresnal 2c vs POCO Royals 2b. second in 2c vs third in 2b. also ACBC 2c vs GEU Rams 2a third in our respected div's should be a close one.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
is the DFC vs Nationals game still on tonight?
Should i bring my hip waders and fishing rod?
nd nats defeated the celts tonight in a great game. we owned the first, fell apart in the 2nd, alll in all a a chippy game that was expectred. but hey, what can ya do when your pk's go to 8 shooters, either team could have won but finally, yes finally we did it. great game by both teams looking forward to the next match.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
D13 said:
nd nats defeated the celts tonight in a great game. we owned the first, fell apart in the 2nd, alll in all a a chippy game that was expectred. but hey, what can ya do when your pk's go to 8 shooters, either team could have won but finally, yes finally we did it. great game by both teams looking forward to the next match.

WTF!!!!!!! :eek: Are you serious:confused: WALLS did this really happen?

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If true, it kind of makes all the comments this fruitcake has been saying pretty funny, here is an example of one, too lazy to look for others.
ya dig....g:rolleyes:
Woodsy said:
Sorry to break it to you but we are not the only good team in Div2. Check out the stats - every team has handed your ex-nationals their balls on a platter. Just because we decided to stay in div2 doesnt mean there is no competition. Even if we left, the top 3 teams would still pound on your nationals. Why dont you get a new team to defend since the nationals don't have a clue how to.

ya dig

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
My guess is the redraw is only for the next round as all the teams that had byes will have played and the can set up brackets.

i hope not it should be re-drawn each round up to and including the semi draw and the semi's should be on a neutral ground like all the pro comps are it keps it interesting

or we could just do something bush

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
D13 said:

Thats awesome, it proves my point that each year they exit early and they haven't proven anything!! I want to hear a fat rabbit or Llama recap though

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it's true ND Nationals win in PK's. Against 10 men and blowing the 1 goal lead.
Let's start by saying that no game, turf, gravel, hell even indoors should be played in that first half weather.

Honestly, i didn't think it was chippy at all. Not sure what makes you think that D13. There were 2 scuffles but every game has that. Not sure that you owned the first half. You had 1 quality shot other than the free kick. I guess that's owning a half.

We took an undisciplined red card to go down to 10 men. We put on a super sub to help pot the tying goal, and i agree ND fell apart in the second half. Must have thought they would coast being up a man.
We pressed hard but couldn't come up with anything until 5 minutes left when we got a break away (which was not offside) and tied it up.
But in typical ND vs DFC fashion, they put one off the crossbar and in, with seconds to spare. All 11 men in our half and a mad scramble got them that goal.

Now, i haven't seen this called ever but we traded goals on PK's for a few, then our keeper made a save on one that the ref called back because our keeper was behind the goal line and not on it? They score on the retake and our seventh shooter puts one off the post to give them the win.
Our keeper got a piece of 4-5 of thier shots but couldn't get enough to knock them out.

I thought it was a great game and eventually we'll beat these guys. We have 1 more kick at the can.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0