Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings

Hopefully this is legible.

Div. 1 GP W L T XP PTS

SC Royals 7 6 1 0 0 18
SC Storm FC 8 4 2 2 1 15
Peace Arch 1 7 4 2 1 1 14
SC Rangers 6 2 2 2 1 9
North Delta Lions 8 2 4 2 0 8
Sikh Temple 5 2 2 1 0 7
GN Sporting Club 7 1 4 2 2 7
Surrey United 6 1 5 0 0 3

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals vs. GN Sport

Royals 4, GN 0. Paul Jordan with 2, Joe (Creten I think is his last name) with one, and Ryan Green with the last goal- on a spectacular end-to-end run from the back-line.

These guys have got to have the worst kits in the entire Lower Mainland- dominantly pink with white splashes. They look like somebody dumped pink Slurpies all over white shirts. Sportstown has nothing on these guys!

They also lacked finishing up front. They didn't come close on the couple of opportunities they had. I will say this- they’re fast in midfield and up front, and they apply a lot of pressure. There’s some definite skill on the squad. Apparently they were missing their best player, too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from playing in the rain last night? Train- how'd you make out against the Lions? Ranger?

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions vs. Storm

Storm won 4-2. Lions were ahead 2-1 at half time, but we came back in the second half to win it.

Dude, I am thinking that the Lions finally abandoned playing completely flat on the back after your game against them.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1 Sikh Temple 1

We won the tie beaking penos though.

Kudos to their keeper because we fcuking drilled him man.

By far our best 90 minutes of the year.
Just couldn't stuff it into the onion bag because of his heroics.

Slowly but surely climbing the ladder........:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger, when do we get our make-up game? Peter said something about trying for Thursday. Do you know if that is a go?

If it is, I'm going to make it my mission to be Kenny's Daddy in midfield. That's what the fcuker gets for not returning his PMs...

Train- good job on the win! I think that game vs. Lions we had was more of the exception than the rule. It was pretty easy work after they got a red about 2 minutes in. They had a bunch of subs, but it was really easy playing keep-away in that 32 deg. heat. No motivation needed to stay away from the kick-and-run.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ass waxing?

If you want to know how and where to get a real good ass waxing just ask surrey united. I honestly can't remember the score it was six or seven nill anyway. We gave them a group rate though. Cheers to big Joe Wright and his sixty of rum, how come we always stay for the marathon bevy sessions on shitty nights like last night. PAU baby:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking- NOT!

Good to see Surrey United proving to everyone and the FVSL executive exactly why they should be playing in the Premiership next season.:rolleyes: ****ing disgracefull that they can't field a half decent side for the Knights league.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two reasons, Marty:

1. It's fun to push your buttons and make you get your back up.
2. Did you see how these guys did in the winter? You would think the club would take action to fix it during the summer, so as to start off on a possitive note in the winter.

Curious- who are we going to see golfing today? Dave or Martin?:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of clinical, Ranger, you'll need some clinical finishing to beat PA this week. The pressure is ON, if the Rangers want to make our big 6 pointer :)mad: ) meaningful.

PA- that's a good team. I'm putting my money on them.;)

Actually, we get Yowen & Seikh Temple tonight. That should be a good game, as they served us our only loss in the Knights league this year. They're always tough.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
scouting report re: PAU / Rangers

who's match fit? DL? MIA? FUBAR?
Aves' knee is a bit wonky...listed as improbable, day to day ( one of those "will probably play anyways")
Last time I was faced with stopping the RF one man wrecking crew...I think he lost some composure when he got clipped in the mug - purely accidental ;) - but I've been a target man myself of late...perhaps an opportunity to slot one past RF?
Home field advantage could be a factor.
MY pick is a PAU win in penos.
Of course if RF gets the nod in the pipes, PAU in a laugher ;) :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: scouting report re: PAU / Rangers

Originally posted by Aves
who's match fit?

You must be joking.

Aves: I'm also on the DL a bit too.
A bit of a torn calf at the moment.
It's this 45 minutes or more a game these days.
It's fcuking killing me.

The back-up's back-up will probably not need to suit up on Thursday.
Davey-wavey Sherley Pudding 'n Pie will likely be the stopper.
Not that he really made the difference last time anyway. :eek: :D
I dunno Aves, the Rangers are moving up the table fast these days.......

Like I've said before, it's not as if we get up for you lot anyway.... :rolleyes:

And, in advance, no elbow sandwiches for me this time please.

Yours till the sausage rolls,

RF

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0