Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wednesday, Saturday, Thursday , they all seem the same to me...and it will all summmmmmer long ;)
So as I was saying...........Sawbucks boys...tomorrow:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumper

"wednesday,thursday, friday, they all seem the same" It must be nice to be a stay at home bitch. But I just got in from the rippers with studsup, or should I call him "nubsup". you can't do that with the wee an can you. Anyways tomorrow we win and drink pints at Sawbucks. Big night out for stay at home bitch:D

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy

Did you boys stay out of trouble at the rippers, I hope Dud-stud kept it in his pants:eek:
Hey are you going to be sporting your new track suit/ night-club attire again tomorrow :D

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday update

P.U. beat Delta 3-1.........in a rather sloppy game for the most part.
Once again we had no goalie so Dirk played in net, it was like playing with a extra sweeper at the back ( with no hands:eek: )
Delta was descent at the back but was lacking up front.:rolleyes:
How did everyone else make out :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 1, Storm 0

Interclub match-up, SFC Royals vs. SFC Storm. The Royals name is really misleading- the team is comprised mainly of a couple of the Peg Premier guys and ex SFC youth- college kids who are back for the summer. I’m the only Royal playing for them.

Anyhow, it was a pretty chippy, intense game. Lots of late tackles, bitching, and moaning (by both sides). A bunch of yellow cards, but nothing that got out of hand. In short, lots of fun to play in.:D

In the end, the Royals prevailed 1-0 with a goal midway through the second half by Jordan Piers. We shared the dressing room and some beers afterwards, and most seemed to have been forgiven.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
standings

does anyone have the link to the standings for our league, i heard there was one out there, but since i'm asking, i haven't found it yet, if anyone has it out there help a kid out

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Aves
RF; to clarify:
Storm beat PAU 6-0 in 1st game...not a full PAU squad but a drubbing nevertheless.
Storm beat you guys 6-0.
We beat you 4-2.
+ Royals kicked us with a skeleton crew.
Thoughts on the rematches?...who's your pick re: PAU vs. Storm?

p.s. I've received a few gift certificates to Kelly O'Brians so I'll stop in one day (I've never been there before) :cool:

Theoretically, Aves, you lot should be the team to beat in this league.
Cainy's Army is basically the same team as the winter with good additions (except for you) on top of that.
However, the Storm are looking good and always do well in the summer.
They as well have added some talent to which is basically the same team as in the winter.
I don't think the results will be the same as the first go round.
The Royals, as Dude as stated is also stacked with young talent.

Prediction: Close ones, but I'm taking the fifth. :cool:

We, on the other hand, are going to kick the living shite out you guys next time. :eek:

What's all this talk about Kelly O'Bryans?
Must be an awesome place.

Whoreforever.

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Ranger......do all your mates get a seniors discount when they all hobble over to O'Brians every thursday :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pumper, you would be in good company with us, because last time I checked you would be one year older than me?
Anyhoow, pop on by for the senior's special anytime you want.
Like I said, I'll be "pumping" a few past you into your onion bag next time. :mad: :rolleyes:

The Rangers are off for some big game hunting on the serengiti plains of Seaquam tonite.
See if we can bag a few cheetas or jaguars or something like that.
They're quick little fcukers though. :cool:

Keep your head up Joely :D

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn I guess you checked my other posts to see who I was :p
You still have time to check the puter between going through customers shoe boxes :D
Who do you guys play tonight ?........we play the Storm, time for pay back after our earlier 6-0 spanking :mad:
Hopefully we will have a descent team out tonight unlike our first game against them :confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team snap from Kelowna and the comments from your mates regarding the stay at home Dad thing gave it away.
C'mon Pumper, you're talking to best TTPer LA Matheson ever produced. :D

Like I said in my last post, we're off to Zaire, I mean Sunshine Hills, to kill a few Lions.

FYI - You'll never have a decent team ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger,

Be sure to remind their keeper that he got away with one when the ref missed our goal during PK of our President's Cup game this year.:mad: Make sure it is a good, hard reminder.

Still bitter after all these months,

Dude.

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think you graduated from Matheson ;)
Oh yeah... I forgot we played high school soccer together at Q.E. :eek:
Goog luck tonight
:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Pumper, you too.

Dude where's-my-thumb: Don't worry about the PKs.
We won't be tying anyone tonite.

Someone get Joely some Aloe Vera for the back of his neck, he'll need some tomorrow.

QE rules!

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
20 years

20 years ago this September.......The Q.E Royals were ranked #1 in the province until those bastards at North Surrey beat us out 1-0:mad:
Do you remember Rangerforever ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0