Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
feature match coming up

PAU over SU 1-0. It was mostly a one sided affair although SU played it nicely at times. Lots of squandered opportunities...much like Sage's weekend out on the piss:p Markus Haab scored the winner on a determined run to the far post.

This week PAU vs. Rangers....RF: I Hear you've picked up the usual suspects...how has this affected the Ranger juggernaut??
I hope you'll still get a sniff:p :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The usual deadbeats

I got much more of a sniff than I wanted to last week.
Played in goal for the whole 90 and spotters.
Dave Sherle decides to go to a union meeting and show up with 20 to go.
And, he doesn't bother dressing - Dink.

Aves, Aves, Aves.
You should know us by now - we're stacked.
Stacked like the pancakes we enjoy daily.
We'll be playing the usual Rangers style of "round" ball to match our pear bodies.

We've added some past names like Brad "Ass-face" Leitch and John "The Italian Stallion" Vairo.
Thank God we're OK in the numbers department, because the fitness we'll not be our forte this summer.

Looking forward to it boys - our park or yours?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match of the week

PA 4 - Rangers 2
PA has a piece of shite squad.:rolleyes:

Aves: You know that beautiful Sirloin you're BBQing on Sunday? May I have it? I need it for my eye - Butcher

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger!

Fortunately for us the Rangers came out of the gate slowly, we scored three quick ones. We new they weren't gonna lay down, and they didn't. Rangers stormed back with two of there own, and pinned us in our own end for a long spell in the second. Finaly we countered on a nice run from sage who slotted the insurance marker late. Ranger thanx for the pint, i'll get the next one.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC vs. PA

Played with the SFC Royals / Premier team tonight. SFC 6, PA 1.

Boy that PA team sucks!:rolleyes: What, can't you guys get more than 11 after playing 4 games over the weekend?:rolleyes: You guys should be able to do better than that for the first 20 minutes...you were only missing 3 players.:rolleyes:

Seriously...props to the 8 PA guys who started, and the 11 who finished, that actually showed up to play. We had 5 subs. They got one early with only 8 guys to make the score 2-1. I saw more than a few guys playing on fumes or one leg, including Cainy and Markus.

Good job PA! Class acts all the way for not postponing!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Dude

DWMC,

Thanks for the compliments. You're right we had a few key guys knocked up pretty good trying to play tonight. I guess when your goalie plays up front, and gets the only marker for you, you know your a depleted side. :) I HAD to correct one thing though. We actually started with 7 men, until we convinced Aves to join us. :eek:

We'll see you fellas in the playoffs.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheers dude

Hey even at full stength we would have had our hands full, you guys have some nice players there. It's to bad they all go away to university in the fall, they would make the valley alot stronger.
Man we were hurting though,some of the guys who played tonight didn't even play in the final this weekend cause of injuries but we gutted it up. It was actually kinda fun our goalie scored a goal:rolleyes: . Pete Hjorth played in goal cause of a bum ankle, so he had to kick everything with his left foot. He made some pretty good stops too. Thank god we don't play till next thursday some guys can heal and others can spend some time trying to get there balls back from there wives purses.:D In the end we are still well chuffed about the weekend. P.A.U 2002 kelowna invitational CHAMPS baby, plus the thousand dollars, we needed it.;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Thanks Dude

Originally posted by Skip
DWMC,

We actually started with 7 men, until we convinced Aves to join us. :eek:

I've been away playing soccer for 5 days and I 'm looking to beg out of the tues game that I haven't even told the Missus about...but I phone cainy to check the #'s and he says " we 're struggling for numbers, we may only have 12 or 13."...my team guilt kicks in and I muster up the moxy to tell my wife that I've got another game to take me out of the house for the night and leave her alone to face the 2 kiddie nightly routine ...again, for the 6th night in a row.
Amazingly, she takes it quite well and knows I'm off to swell the ranks in a time of need!...So we load up the kids for some quick family time at the local Wendy's and then I'm off to Newton.
I arrive to see 5 guys and as game time rolls around the ranks swell to 8 with a fcukin keeper playin' out and 3 or 4 injured guys from the weekend limping around...so I'm thinking...why am I the only guy with a wife and kids out here(Grantham doesn't count, he's on parental leave)..., playing the 6th game in 6 days, banged up,...against a bunch of young keeners,....with 8 fcukin guys...what's the fcukin' point of it?
So I had a bit of a rant and as the 7 strolled on the park and the whistle went, I realized I had no choice...pissed off yes, knowing it would be a debacle, yes..., wondering where all the healthy cnuts were, yes..., But all the while knowing that if they were all willing then I had to as well.:(
Kudos to Markus, Cainy, Peter, and Brent for playing with injuries.:cool:
The rest of you tossers all owe us a pint next week.:rolleyes: :p :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

Any results from last night?

RF- didn't you guys play the Storm? What was the final score?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch, me arse fcuking hurts!

Spanked, with a capital "S".

6-0 Storm.

Needless to say, we were shite, they looked good.

Sandro and Curtis looked good as usual and I was impressed with Steve in the back.

Actually my whole body hurts.
Not just my ass and my ego.
90 minutes for RF and that about sums up the night.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

You think maybe they were jacked to play you guys?:rolleyes:

I guess we should expect the same approach when we (Royals / Premiere) play them next week. Hopefully I'll be healthy enough to play by then...sounds like it is matching up to be a fun game!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
90 minute Ranger

RF,
I've got a BBQ this weekend...can I get my top sirloin back?
:p
6-0...what's up with that team? (storm)..you've played us both; comments?

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which team will show up tonight for P.U ..........the 6-0 :( squad or the other team..:)
Who knows...either way the beer tastes gggreat :D
Sawbucks tonight boys;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We suck!

Fcuk me.
Tied GN 2-2 and then lost on penos for the tie breaker.
We must be the cellar dwellars for sure.

Storm PA game:
Result?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tonight!?!?

Originally posted by pumper
Which team will show up tonight for P.U ..........the 6-0 :( squad or the other team..:)
Who knows...either way the beer tastes gggreat :D
Sawbucks tonight boys;)

Pumper,

Me thinks one of the problems with our team this summer is that some fellas are having trouble reading a schedule. Our game is tomorrow , if I'm reading mine correctly. :)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me thinks one of the problems with our team this summer is that some fellas are having trouble reading a schedule

Now Skip, Pumper isn't getting much sleep lately and his breasts are awfully sore. Pumper, how is the pump working these days?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sore breasts?

I know Pumper is a stay at home dad now but I didn't know men could lactate. I wish I had breast milk, imagine the showers after training. I could finaly get Aves back for all those times he pisses on us in the showers. I'd squirt him right in the eye

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF; to clarify:
Storm beat PAU 6-0 in 1st game...not a full PAU squad but a drubbing nevertheless.
Storm beat you guys 6-0.
We beat you 4-2.
+ Royals kicked us with a skeleton crew.
Thoughts on the rematches?...who's your pick re: PAU vs. Storm?

p.s. I've received a few gift certificates to Kelly O'Brians so I'll stop in one day (I've never been there before) :cool:

Cainy: after all , this is called Take the piss ...:rolleyes:

I'mneveratargetcauseIdon'tgetshampooinmyeyes:p

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0