Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy

the change room was swept and simply spottless ,when we rolled out of thier around 12:30 am.I left kelly o,s around
1 :45 am, god help me for the state i am in .

enough said, well done P A ,great fricken
game lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to PAU.

I agree with Skip, it was pretty intense for a summer league semi-final.
Well done to Sage on the golden goal.
Did you see the way when it popped up and almost wrapped the net around the cross bar when it was deflected?
Cracker.

Kudos to PA and their sideline.
Lots of people there last night, great atmosphere added as a result.
Brilliant football by both sides too.
Both teams went hard and looked good.

Well done to Dude and the Royals.
Unlucky to the Storm.

1,2 going at it in the final - right on.

Best of luck to both teams in the final (Go Royals) :D and see ya in the fall boys!

Off to Shuswap baby, :cool:

FB

Cainy: Cheers on the changeroom, still outperformed you guys there though ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Shovey F.C.

Well done PAU on a hard fought victory... As the old saying goes, the team that scores the most goals wins the game... I thought it could of went either way, but at the end of the day Sage burried his chance and we went home packing!!! Good luck next weekend (even though most of you won't even be there):rolleyes:

Guinnessdrownedhissorrowsuntil5am!!!:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to Dude and the Royals

More like Shaun Roberts and the Royals. I think he woke up after the Storm scored, because he simply took control of the game, and scored on an outstanding individual effort. Highlight real goal. Man of the match.

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The knight soccer league is done for another summer, and the winner is................................Peace Arch United :D
We were missing 8 regulars who were up up at Orso's cabin for the week, but had more than enough depth to beat the Royals.
Congratulations to all the boys who showed for the final, and played the best they could, as who needs those cabin dwelling drunks :p
Well done Royals on a great season, you guys are a good team with great players. Just not enough experience to bridge the gap:(

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU BABY

When we got the phone call last night a roar filled the cabin like no other. We drank to the victory, and felt a little disapointed we couldn't enjoy the drinks with the lads that got it done. Good job lads, we enjoyed the summer competition, and can't wait till the new season.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0