Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uniforms

Ranger I though I was doing your lot a favour by giving you the room with the birds;) Do they really braid thier twats, I had this one girl once , I wish she did that it was thigh to thigh and belly button high:mad: yyyeeeeeeeaccchhhhh. Didn't her mom teach her to sort out her shop?
Anyways we will bring both sets home and away. Someone tell big shot Guiney we valley shite bags have two sets of kit aswell;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Dahnt....dahnt, dahnt, dahnt,......dahnt, dahnt, dahnt.....dahnt, dahnt, dah........

Are you suggesting a little Back in Black for the victory song? :cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Close

C'mon man do you not recognize my Survivor's "Eye of the tiger"?

See ya in a day lads.

Leeeeet's get ready to ruuuuuummmmmmmble!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too much on your plate???

Ging ming, are too busy to sort out the lads???
The only thing we are missing is a little miget to massage our grions before the match,
I thought you were the top cat at PAU??? Come on mate, shurely you can get away from being the soap dispencer for a few minutes to being "Pat McGroin"???;)

Justforkicks,Guinness

BTW, Aves classic Goldmember!!!:D

Sage, you're like Larry on the CFOX morning show... Being Willy's sidekick you never have anything original or entertaining to say!!!
"Yeh what Cainy said", "Hee, haa, hoo", "good one Cainy", "that story about your cokc in my mouth is exactly what I what I was thinking about"!!! :rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mini G

Originally posted by Guinness
[BSage, you're like Larry on the CFOX morning show... Being Willy's sidekick you never have anything original or entertaining to say!!!
[/B]

Listen Guinness,

anyone shorter than Mini-Me should not be making sidekick jokes :D Now go eat your chocolate and shut up :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
on topic

**in my bestest and most meanest moderator-like voice**

Gentlemen,

Lets refrain from discussions of mini me, and soap dispensing, and limit the discussion to the ass whoopin' PAU are going to hand the Rangers tomorrow please. Thank you.

We now re-join originally scheduled programing. :D

ps. Larry, go get me a coffee will'ya? ;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sir Cainy strikes again

Originally posted by Sage

Anyhow, it should be a good game either way...........somehow the whole summer-love-peace-friendly-beer-drinking-soccer feeling is gone (ok, except for the beer drinking part :p )

not for me and my pal Guinness :p....
...peace (what happened to the fro?)

googlesearchcopyvoila!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On Fire Aves!!!

What happened to my fro??? Not sure, but I bet I could grow another one in your honor... My well groomed lid (lets just say not as well scapt as yours) is by no means a reflection of my height!!!:mad: Now leave me alone or I'll have to get Mini Ging to bit your schnutz!!! (his heed level):D

Tomorowweride!!!:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach/RF

Plllleeease keep me on the bench for tonight's match versus the big nasty PAU!!! I promise to keep the water bottles topped up and the team jumpers ready for lads coming off the park...
That HUGE ginger fellow Cainy along with the hard nose Sage and dirty bastard Skip all want to kill me!!! The Fenian and Aves are nae worries because they will be busy running from RF!!! ;) All I ask is to keep me on the bench (where I belong) because with these butchers I am afraid for my life!!!:rolleyes:

Should be a good one fella's, maybe not my world cup final like Dude's, but nonetheless an entertaining match with some good rivalries... see ya in the South side, Guinness:cool:

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
big game tonite

With all the talk of the PEU/Rangers match up lets not forget about the Storm/Royals game. A big club grudge match is on the cards tonite. Well it would of been a club match till the Storm were KICKED out of Surrey FC, in the last week. Should be a good one!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redf'er

Who is this Storm and Royals you speak of ??? I thought there was only one match up worth seeing tonight!!!:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: big game tonite

Originally posted by Red Forever
Well it would of been a club match till the Storm were KICKED out of Surrey FC, in the last week. Should be a good one!!

Yes, best of luck to both teams tonite, I agree it should be a cracker.

Question Red:

Although it should perhaps be on a different thread, in fact a separate thread should be created for it, the above statement intrigues me.
And, I've been waiting for this type of statement for some time now.
Certainly longer than one week for what you believe or propose others to believe.
You see Phil, I know the drill.

Not to get on anyone's bad side here, my question is where are you going now that you've been "kicked" out of the club?
A team like the Storm obviously has merits well deserved and I'm sure people would like to know which league they're going to play in and under which name.

Just curious,

RF

:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Red,

When you throw something like that out there, you better be ready to expand on it. You make it sound like the club doesn't want the players or the coach, which couldn't be further from the truth. Yeah there's a dispute, but there are two sides to every story. Before you jump down my throat, I am not saying I am in complete disagreement with you or the opinions of the Storm players...but the Storm were not kicked out.

I'll leave it there...I think the Storm have done a great job over the last two years, as has Jamie coaching. I'll personally miss the guys, however many decide to move on.

Anyhow, I can't let this one go:

maybe not my world cup final like Dude's

I'm not the guy who's been posting all week on how he's looking forward to the game. No offense to the league, but THIS IS SUMMER! To me, this is really like another game in the Knight's league or Burnaby league we played in. The only difference is, we go for a chance at a fridge full of beer (yum). It'll be fun, it'll be hard fought, and it may even get nasty:D (according to Red's comments)...but at the end of the day, we'll still be sharing a change room after the game and drinking together. No big deal.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Reply

Hey Dude, dont worry I wont jump down your throat. As RF said this probably is not the place for this topic, but I just felt something had to be said. Your right there are two sides to every story which one you believe is up to you. Dude you and I have talked about this and you know how I feel. I did'nt think it would come to this though. The Div1 spot was the Storms and then all of a sudden they were ASKED to play CAT. They declined and said they wanted to stay were they were. But higher powers put a gun to their head and said CAT or nothing. Credit to the players for not folding and sticking to their guns. Surrey might just have lost some very talented players due to the fact the club is run by one team. As for tonites game, Dude there will be no ill feelings between the teams, we have nothing but respect for the Royals and you are right after the game the beer will be flowing!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Truth

Red Forever and Dude:

You guys should both know better:

There are not two sides to every story, there are THREE!

Yours, his and the TRUTH!;)

Hey guys: Good luck in the World Cup of Surrey tonight! Dude, it ain't just "summer" soccer or no one would play or post (other than REALdorkPlayer, of course.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 2, Storm 1

Good game tonight against the Storm.

Scoreless tie after the first half, and they went up 1-0 early in the 2nd. Royals fought back and got the tying goal. The game went into two 15 minute overtime periods, which solved nothing. We eventually won the game in PKs.

The game was pretty clean, and we both played hard. The Storm are all good guys. You could tell that there is a mutual level of respect for each other...lots of friendships on both teams. Yeah...the club will lose some good guys.

How did the Rangers / PAU game go?

PS: Reccos- really bud...until they decide to switch the winter seasons to the summer, summer leagues like the BSL and Knights league will only be treated as a good opportunity for players to stay in shape, and get good competition. BUT...it just isn't the same as showing up on a crisp fall Sunday morning and lacing up the boots. Nothing compares to that.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs Rangers

Well, I must preclude this statement by saying, I'm WELL into feeling the effects of the celebratory pints that were flowing after this evening's game, so take from it what you will:

PAU advance to the final with the game decided in the first golden goal half. To recap the entire game, I thought that we (PAU) took the early portion of the game to the Rangers, dominating the play for the first 20 minutes or so, although the Rangers scored around the 30th minute to take a 1-0 lead against the flow of play, on an errant pass by yours truly . Guinness, full marks for finishing the chance which came as a result of it, despite having your eyes closed and having the ball kareem off the side of your foot into the bottom right corner! ;)
I think the flow of the game changed hands back and forth, with the Rangers dominating in spurts, and creating quality chances at times. If it weren't for our keeper stopping 3 or 4 great shots late in regulation it would have been done.
Late in the first half of golden goal OT, a corner was awarded for PAU, much to the disappointment of the Ranger bench, who thought time had lapsed. Sage toed a bouncing ball up under the crossbar for the winner and the celebration commenced. Sorry to see tempers flare over the fact that it was close to the end of the half, but in the end, it was the referees discretion.
A quality side the Rangers are, and as all good competitors feel in such a result, a hard pill to swallow in the loss. Good to see two teams with veterans compete at a good level. When the final goal was scored, the celebration felt more like a Pakenham Cup winning goal than a Knight soccer league goal. A tribute to this years good competition I think,wouldn't you agree fellas? :)

Now............... off to fish. Best of luck to all the lads from both squads in the fall. See you next May. :)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let the fishing begin

Great match!.... for everyone who was there, I'm sure they got there moneys worth. Some great ball movement by both teams, tackles were fierce, especially Jonesy. That lad brings it.
Ranger I hope you guys locked up the change room, it's my ass if you didn't:rolleyes: . I hope the Rangers enjoy the Salmon Arm trip. Good luck to the P.A.U boys that will be here for the final. Bring home the goods boys.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0