Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss and vinager

Kid has pace and heart... Potential is huge, however I still haven't seen him be an impact player... (yet)... I just think people need to stop popping off about him... His time will come, but a player at his age needs to mature and needs to be told what he is doing wrong rather than everyone around him padding him on the arse... No bones about it, he's solid, but he certainly didn't outmatch us in the middle...
If they went head to head in a match Adam would rip Guinness a new arshole period.
Cainy, unfortunately your comments are daft and one of the furthest things from the truth... In all honesty Costley was on the pitch more than anyone else, and that was because he runs right into guys... (too bad for him Gordo is not exactly tiny) ;)

Shouldhavebeentheremate;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adam

How is it you guys say?

Oh yeah, right:

"Eeeaaasssy Shovey!"

I can't believe I'm going to somewhat contradict a teamate.

Adam and Robbie Hildebrandt dominated the last 15-20 minutes on us.
Being said, I think he is an impact player as a result.
Plus, the kid is so far from being an egomaniac that he probably needs his arse padded just to let him know how well he really is doing.
I think his time has come already and probably should be playing for Peg (VMSL) now.
That being said, I think it would be great for our club if he plays on our FVSL premier team insted.

RFabigfanofAdamANDGuinness :)

Off topic:

Dude: I just wanted to let you know Georgie Best had his Liver transplant yesterday and is doing quite well recovering. :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish Minstrel

Fenian, being the accomodating Irish minstrel that you are, perhaps you can ease RF's pain with a soothing rendition of
"He ain't heavy...he's my brother" next time you see him.:D :p

...which will be (?) in the knight semis next thurs???

thisteasingneednotgetnastyonthepitch

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Piss and vinager

Originally posted by Guinness
... I just think people need to stop popping off about him...

...would that include yourself?:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Aves the shite disturber

Originally posted by Aves
Fenian, being the accomodating Irish minstrel that you are, perhaps you can ease RF's pain with a soothing rendition of
"He ain't heavy...he's my brother" next time you see him.:D :p

...which will be (?) in the knight semis next thurs???

thisteasingneednotgetnastyonthepitch

Classic Aves. :D

Dude lent me some of his prozac.
I'm fine now.

Next Thursday I believe depends on whether you bottle it tonite I think.

If you do, we may play the Royals insted.

Adios Amigos. :cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good question Red.
Nice name by the way.

I would assume at South Surrey and Newton next Thursday.

Reasonability states that it should be at the Royals' and PAU's home pitches as they will finish 1, 2.
(I must emphasize in NO particular order).

However, I've been known to be wrong on my interpretations on occassion. :rolleyes:

Dude-where's-my-statbook?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea.

We just finished playing the Lions with at least one man, and for a short while two men short all game. They had what must have been 6-7 subs (sound familliar, Cainy?). Funny thing, we were taking it to them, tied 1-1 with about 10 left, and they got a funny one against the play. That sapped us, and they went on to win 4-1.

I suspect the playoffs will start the week after next, but who knows. They haven't advised.

BTW: Liverpool sucks.;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
semi-tough

Sikh Temple ditched us again, so we'll take the points and the President's Trophy(?)...I think, and be matched up again with the Mighty Rangers.:)
Should be a good match, either way it works out.:cool:
A number of the boys will be away for the following week, so this will be their final match.

Since we're hosting (I think), Hibee will bring the ball.:D

Cheers

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again

Not the way you want to win it but hey we will take it. Sikh temple dodged us .Sir Alex Cainy didn't tell his lads about the cancellation, because he wanted to go for pints, plus the inner squad game was probabley the best competition all summer:eek:
Next time my dad does kareoke I'm going for a smoke, last week it was Richard Marks this time Garth Brooks, However Studs up version of "Dust on the Bottle" was sweet. Poor Joe Wright dumped almost a whole forty of Rum when the cops showed, Rookie bitch;)
Ballbaby thanx for running to the beer store, but next time no coors light, shocking, that over thirties crowd are they all soft or what?:D
Next week we will play the Rangers should be fun, Fenian says he's wearing two sets of shin gaurds:mad: If we do go through we will be missing eight of our players in the final because of Skips anual fishing derby. It seems to me next week is the real final anyway.:eek:
Oh yeah to constable **** face fcuck off ya cnunt, pigs suck.
I can't wait to go fishing, plus the ladies are devising our own version of fear factor, cool hey:cool:

PAU PAU PAU champs again:D :D :D :D :D PAU PAU PAU champs agai two year on the trot fellah

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy

i love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congats on the league,see you next week.
p.s.(danny jones and deakon, looked great in the middle tonight)

see ya in a week champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jonesy and Deacs yikes

Does that mean Guinness is on the bench again:eek: He plays in the coast league you Know:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playoffs start next week. Royals vs. Storm, 7:00 Thursday @ NAP. The battle of the shitty turn-outs.

Don't know about the PA / Rangers game.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
playoff battle against old foes

the ranger peace arch battle will take place thurs at 7,out in
the arch.should be as always a fricking battle.
good luck boys, see ya in a week.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eeeeaaaaassssssy Cainy.....

Off my boy Guinness ya wee Scouser.
I agree with Dude, Liverpool does suck.:p

Guinness with another great match.
I think he only missed 4 or 5 sitters this time. :D
Come over next door tomorrow buddy, I'll take you to Bear Creek Park and give ya a wee lesson on finishing. ;)

Cainy, Skip, Aves, Pumper, Fenian, Sage, Hibee at al:

Congrats on winning the league again.
As much as it pains me to say this :rolleyes:, you were without a doubt the class of the league this year.
It was nice to see our Royals give you a run down to the wire.
Like I said before, this league was very good this year IMO.

Cheers and we'll see ya next Thursday,

RF

PS - We're at South Surrey for sure.
Cainy: let me know what colour you guys are wearing so we don't get mixed up like we did last time.
Thanks buddy.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the best

Good luck to the four teams that are left. RF was right it's been a very good league this year. Hopefully if we get a full squad out against the Royals, we'll give them one hell of a game. Any of the teams left deserve to win, hopefully though it's the Storm!!!! P.S. LIVERPOOL FC LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2002-2003. ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: All the best

Originally posted by Red Forever
Hopefully if we get a full squad out against the Royals, we'll give them one hell of a game.

I'm sure you will Red.
Good luck to you too, well deserved.

KNVB: Witty shite baby :D :D

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back from my mouth guard fitting for next Thursday's match against the Rangers. Gotta take care of these teeth.:D :D :D Anyways, quick observation that needs some comments. How come year after year, it is always the Rangers and PeaceArch/ Surrey U boys qualifying in the top four. This is my eigth or nineth summer league and it is always these two teams which make it to the final four, while the others rotate for the final two positions. Are we just that damn good or are the others shite? Hardley any fresh blood on the two teams, just seems to be the same group of lads dominating the Valley?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0