Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knight Summer League

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
straightjacket don't tlak to yourself too much again

Dude wheres your brain???

U lads going to have your full squad out for Tuesday's match, i sure hope so i am looking forward to a great game.

Do me a favor though (dude) take some medication before this game and try not to talk to yourself during this one.

Thanks

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Such a stir???

What's all the fuss??? I don't understand why PAU would be affraid or intimidated by anyone, aren't they top of the league???:confused:
RF, be sure that your undisclosed player (that has been signed practically all summer) is not a poof!!! So was it injuries, prior commitments or something else that has kept this lad out of the loop??? You're not pulling fossels from out of the woodwork again are you???

4pintsofGuinnessisthebestsigningbonusever!!!;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
take some medication before this game

I think perhaps what I'll do is take them, but mix them with some of the other things we have in our medicine cabinet. A cokctail of sorts. It'll be neat to see what type of reaction I get.:confused:

Groovy baby.:cool:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't care

Honestly I don't care, we are already in, I am just saying if you post on here a public forum about a new signing be careful cause there might be some lurkers on here from the teams you guys are in the race for 4th place with, logical? To be honest I'm in two minds on wether I want to see you guys make it in, One you should make it in, you've had loads of ties,not alot of losses,plus you are definately one of the top four in the league. But on the other hand I don't want to see you make it cause when you guys have your full squad your the team we fear the most, I don't know if fear is the right choice of words, respect the most is probably better. Your older more experienced side produces the good in the big games:)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PS

Originally posted by Rangerforever
The signing bonus was paid in advance PRIOR to the deadline.

Yours in fairness and keeping up with Sir Alex Cainy's acquisition tear,

RF

That my friend is all the legallity sorted!!! Mind you there are a few donkey's out there that canne' read and may take the wee piss takes on this (as Cainy put it) open forum to heart!!!:rolleyes:

Guinnessstillnotgivingupnames;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir Alex Cainy

Somebody get that man a towel to mop up all the class oozin' out of his pores. :cool:

Eloquently stated loud and clear mate.

Cheers,

RF

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF

Somebody get that man a towel to mop up all the class oozin' out
Did Cains jizz all over the keyboard again??? Must have something to do with suiting up against a certain midfielder soon??? :eek:

GuinnessstillcallshimClassactCainy:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are this week's standings:

Div. 1 GP W L T XP GF GA PTS

Peace Arch 1 12 9 2 1 1 29 23 29
SC Royals 12 9 2 1 0 39 10 28
SC Storm FC 14 7 3 4 2 44 23 27
North Delta Lions 13 4 6 3 1 27 37 16
SC Rangers 11 2 4 5 4 20 27 15
Sikh Temple 11 3 5 3 0 14 19 12
GN Sporting Club 13 2 8 3 2 26 37 11
Surrey United 11 2 9 0 0 19 43 6

Ranger: that final game you have against Surrey United must be a 6 pointer. You guys have both only played 11, and only play 2 more times. Do you guys have a similar arrangement w/ Sikh Temple, Cainy? I see you only have one game left, yet have played 12.
:confused:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re 6 pointer

Dude this is our last game so I"m sure it will be a 6 pointer, We haven't played Sikh temple yet, should be a good one, I believe if we win we can't be caught, If they win it changes the race for fourth. Good luck all.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers, playoff bound.

Dude man,just got off the telli with andy the points man.
rangers have 18 points brother.our game with surrey u
was a no show for them.the points have not been posted till now.
3 WINS, 5 TIES, WITH 4 PK WINNINGS,and we are at 18 points.

See ya in the playoffs lads. one game knockout,anything
could happen. good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
huh???

we haven't played sikh temple yet!?......tells you how much I've been paying attention this summer hey? :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Royals

Let’s get this over with.

Rangers 2, Royals 1. Rangers went up 1-0 on a scramble in the box late in the 1st half, then up 2-0 on a PK early in the 2nd. We got ours ¾ of the way through the 2nd on a great shot by our sweeper, Dave Towstyka. We pressed, and even hit the cross-bar in the last second of the game, but couldn’t tie it up.

Personally, I was a fcukin fish out of water playing outside left in the mid. Suffice to say, I’m not a winger. I sure hope that’s the end of that experiment.

Anyhow, another hard fought game. Guinness had plenty of jump, and the shaved blond haired kid had a good game in the middle for them. He had lots of space last night.

Hopefully we’ll get another shot in the playoffs, which look like this in the first round:

PA vs. Rangers
Royals vs. Storm

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Rangers 2 Dude's minnows 1

Straightjacket, dead on the mark with this shout...
Personally, I was a fcukin fish out of water
I couldn't have said it any better my self... (I thought I was the mucker/plummer/plonker)??? In the end, the final result came down to us probably out matching your mob in every category!!!:eek: Evidence was in our control of the ball... Granted Roberts and young Cosley are full of pish and vinager, I thought we matched up with their energy very well... The only time we were under pressure was after that late goal, (taken well) but the result was never in any danger!!!:rolleyes: Had we burried our chances the match would have gotten ugly!!! Hopefully the result had no effect to you in the standings??? We wouldn't relish the spoiler role or anything...:rolleyes:

HopingDudegoesbackonhismeds,Guinness;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter club match

Dude: great game man.
You looked fine to me baby.

Adam Costley is a magic player.
I hope he stays with our club because the kid is the real deal.
If that team is any indication of what our premier team will look like this year, they will do more than well.
I like it.

Guinness with a great game along with the "shaved blond haired kid in the middle" (Jay) and fcuking Kevin Todd scoring again for us.
I don't where we'd be this summer if it wasn't for them.

Rangers barely get the points and hang onto the ropes until the whistle finally blew.

Good luck in the playoffs Dude.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is it with playing wing, anyhow? Run, run, run...huff it back, huff it back, huff it back. Repeat three times, maybe see the ball once. Try to beat two guys with my blazing speed:rolleyes:. Can't shift out of 3rd, so try to thump some fcuker for #7 raking the metal plate in my ankle with his sixes. Unsuccessful there too, as fcuker backs off, instead of letting me try to roll through him. Spend the rest of the game trying to thump anyone for payback on #7. Yeah- he pissed me off, and I lost focus.

Yes, I'm a little more suited to the middle (No shite, Sherlock) .

On the chances, yours truly had a nice header off the corner early, only to be saved by the guy hugging the post. I would say the chances were about even. Granted, I acknowledge that you guys were certainly sharper (better passing, tighter marking), but we had the first 30-35, then you guys had the play up until Dave got his goal. That makes it about even. There was some discussion as to weather your PK was deserved. I think on the offense it was, but the question was weather of not the guy was playing the ball. I didn't see it close enough, really.

The blond kid (I'm now convinced he's Pump-it-up) and I had a funny little exchange. Although I didn't have the pleasure of marking him last night, he sort of gave me the "pack pocket" sign. It was a good call though- he had a great match. He was getting a lot of space, and making it work for him.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straightjacket

The blond kid (I'm now convinced he's Pump-it-up)
Try again my son!!!

As for your anger management skills, a wee kick to your plate shouldn't get you off your game, it should motivate you to do more... I know it must be hard to play wearing a straightjacket and being under such heavy medication (doctor's orders I guess), but you could work a little harder!!!:rolleyes: I think Ballbaby must have been speaking of you:
Originally posted by Ballbaby
Dude, you never quit trying, never quit trying! This is the impression I get:

"Get ball. Get ball. I must get ball. Run. Run. Run. Oh no. Oh no. Man running away. Man running away. He has MY ball. He has MY ball. Can't catch him. Can't catch him. Kill him. Trip him. MY ball! My ball! Oh no. Yellow card, yellow card! What did I do"? What did I do? Must do more running. More running. Must catch! Must catch! MY ball! MY ball!"
;)

Funny how this computer can do tricks!!!;) :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half Dude was a lot more composed and free of anger than second half Dude. Fcuk man...I was seeing Red for a good while there! The middle is a lot better for anger management. The wing is sort of conterproductive for that stuff.

Dudethehighscorringwinger:rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers again

No surprise, Dude good players make an impact wherever they play. Save us the play by play on your own match though. It just sounded like one big excuse to me. Jc has your opinion of Adam changed any?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0