Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keith Millar Provincial B Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 2 - Dragons 5

What a strange game. First half was even, Dragons score off a large mistake by Guildford. After half, Dragons go up quickly 3-0. However, even at this time, its hard to say that Guildford didnt deserve to be at least tied as they had numerous chances left to waste. I havent been in a 5-2 game in which I felt we should have tied or won the game..real weird.

Basically you are shite. The Dragons bent you over and left semen inside everyone of you. Bend the **** over bitch.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eligantly put captain!

Game 1
Lomas 2 - 4 Sarejevo FC
Sarejevo used non-eligible players so we got the points.

Game 2
Lomas 1 - 1 WS Rino

A tie is all we needed. We move on.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, FFDusty. That makes sense but at the same time it certainly sounds like a bizarre play.

thanx for clearing that up...it still sucked to be short the whole game and to lose the first game in Provincials......BUT a miracle happened and we kicked ass today and got lots of help from Gordon Head and we won the group.
We play The Dragons tomorow at 1130am in the Semi finals...They pumped us full last year 5-1....so were wearing duct tape tomorrow...

They look just as good as last year so....Not good for us...but well givem a game and go down swinging...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanx for clearing that up...it still sucked to be short the whole game and to lose the first game in Provincials......BUT a miracle happened and we kicked ass today and got lots of help from Gordon Head and we won the group.
We play The Dragons tomorow at 1130am in the Semi finals...They pumped us full last year 5-1....so were wearing duct tape tomorrow...

They look just as good as last year so....Not good for us...but well givem a game and go down swinging...

Say what you want..........I won the QUAD. you are retarded......We won the QUAD........no one will ever forget that. I was part of the best team EVER. YOU guys lick ass. BIG TIME Seriously, you guys are ****ing rubbish. I have a boner for the AllBlacks....... and I'm SO ****ing horny

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx ...but were in tough..Dragons are that good at this level.
The All Blacks are out as defending champs.
The other semi is a Burnaby mens team and the Meralomas (sp)VMSL

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Basically you are shite. The Dragons bent you over and left semen inside everyone of you. Bend the **** over bitch.

Caotain shamrock for the record we finish tied for first in our group and lost out on goal difference but I promise you that when I find out who you are and see you in the street I will be sure to show you who the pussy is for your disrespectful comments . Who the F are you to call us pussies. You are a low life loser who has nothing to do but talk shite behind a computer. Looking forward to seeing you .

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Caotain shamrock for the record we finish tied for first in our group and lost out on goal difference but I promise you that when I find out who you are and see you in the street I will be sure to show you who the pussy is for your disrespectful comments . Who the F are you to call us pussies. You are a low life loser who has nothing to do but talk shite behind a computer. Looking forward to seeing you .

Wow CS that's a little uncalled for. Do you have some big beef with Guildford Utd? If not, that's definitely uncalled for. If you have a boner for Richmond and the Allbacks and so on so be it. But these are the best Richmond teams playing against Div.2 FVSL teams. If they play against Premier or even Div.1 FVSL will probably rip them a new hole or close to a one, but don't worry FVSL all wear condoms cause class is a must in the FVSL.
Anyways, i've seen onlygoals manage/coach his team and I kind of feel sorry for you if ever meets you. LOL He's definitely not going to mince words. LOL.
On a sidenote, i know and kind of saw some the GUTD players grow up, so i can attest those players are no pussies. So take it easy there CS, don't post when you are drunk or high. If you are feeling retarded don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0