Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keith Millar Provincial B Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Truth

Jun 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm, the game is over, it ended yesterday right? Nobody is asking you who you'd "give the game to"

They got awarded a PK and scored, who's to say BFC just was out of gas and would have been run off the park by a younger fresher and deeper ACBC?

Well done ACBC for doing the FVSL Proud (Except for Issa, the diver. lol)

lol out of gas? Bacardi is ready to rock at all times. Soccer's proved time and time again that the team with the strategy always wins. Plus Bacardi's in their prime.

nanutdfc

Mar 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
gotta send out some kudos for all the work for this weekend. big thanks to all organizing comittee who put it all together, and to the richmond soccer ass'n and bc soccer people who were taking care of all the off-field soccer business. the overall organization was great and the hotel deal was fabulous. as far as the facilities- wow - what a set-up!! all that we were lacking was our scoring touch! thanks again to all those that had a a part in what was a gruelling, but great weekend of soccer.

big congrats to the BC Champs- ACBC

Frank Klemencic - GM- Nanaimo United FC:bronco:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes:

JT is responsible........end of story.

You sure it wasn't Wild Turkey?
Oh sorry, that's Coach when he gets on here...

That is classic Captain.
About the 5th time in your tenure here on TTP I've seen that.

:D

You sure you don't want to go at it again and then comment on Bacardi being in their prime?

;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
YES a big THANKYOU must go out to RSSL for the great job of hosting this years event and another thankyou to all the Volunteers.
Cheers

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL no. Actually signed 4-5 guys up at the deadline...check the picture out (above). Just the newly promoted div 1 guys in the pic.
They have been playing in the PCSL all summer to get ready. And they played awsome. Playing 2-3 games in the PCSL for the past 2 months was the difference for sure.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats G-House and ACBC for getting the FVSL a cup! You guys deserved it. Too bad it couldn't have been an ACBC vs Red Devils finals. My team was shorthanded with guys being away and some injuries/other commitments. However, nobody can deny that you have a great squad.
Secondly, I want to thank Richmond for putting on the provincials. It was a great tourney. Good reffing, great facilities. Overall it was an awesome experience. Having said that, I want to apologize for the incident that happened with my team. I was not at that game. If I was, there would be no way that we purposely wouldve played a player on a red card. Sportsmanship and integrity are at the heart of soccer, and I apologize that those values were compromised. Like I said, had I been there, it wouldn't have happened.
Good luck to all the Div 2 teams next year, and can't wait for Div 1 to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0