Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Predictions

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOcks!

Take Treviso over Calabria...2-1 (could change depending on the line-ups...ie Favoro not playing, or the Commish starting!:D)
Abruzz over Campan 3-2
Catz over FrootLoops 2-0
Puglia-Veneto 1-1

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Changes this Weekend

It is nice to see that there are no 2-0 teams with both Puglia and Cat. at 1-1 after Sunday and the one Wednesday game.

Treviso 2 vs Calabria 2 - Calabria has some young guns that can put the ball in the net, but they did'nt look that strong in the back, even though they shut-out Catz.

Friuli 2 vs Catz 0 - Big player changes for the Blue and Yellow will more than match the players that Catz where missing vs Calabria. The D will be solid on Sunday, and I am sure that the scoring problems will be taken care off.
Teddy TA, my sunburn has turned to a tan, and my frown is turning upside down, keep your head up buddy.

Campania 1 vs Abrutz 1 - Close game with not alot of scoring chances.

Puglia 3 vs Venito 0 - Puglia can put the ball in the net, I know:mad: .

HOS

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HANDS OF shite

Player to Player are team is definitely stronger than yours...You should actually attempt to get all your "stars":rolleyes: out to a game before you say they will show up. We all know that Danny P. has to bust balls to get those guys out. The only D that will be solid is ours....Hopefully you are using a strong lotion because its gonna be really hot...MARK MY WORDS.

Calabs 2- Treviso 1

Joe Marello slotting home a peno late in the second half to seal the win. THE GREEK will score.......

Cat 3- Friuli 0
TA returns to wreak havoc on the friuli backline for a solid 90 mins. Look for Nick "the mirage" Latore to find the net in this game along with Kent off a set piece.....

Vento 1 Puglia 3

Even though they lost their first game, Puglia has the firepower to go the rest of the way undefeated....if Veneto can score early they might have a chance but who do they have that can score?
This game will leave Sensei demanding a trade to be back up for the Catanzaro Red Wings

Abruzzo 3 Campania 3

Both teams have big name players and guys who can find the back of the net . Campania will come out strong and Abruzzo needs to improve on last weeks effort if they want to come out with their second win.

Super Man

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weeks Predictions

Game 1: Treviso vs. Calabria.
When you have a player like Frenando V sitting on the bench, and Beven starting, you know Calabria's defence is in shambles. Treviso's forwards will dominate the Calabria's defence. Harry Sandu: ie - waist of an import and Calabria's Cancer. Final Score: Treviso 2 Calabria 1.
Game 2: Catanzaro vs. Friuli.
This game should be a cake walk for Catanzaro. Even though Friuli should be getting back some of their more talented players, they still cant compete with Catanzaro. Catanzaro is one of the most talented teams in the tourney.
Final Score: Catanzaro 3 Friuli 0
Game 3: Abruzzo vs. Campania
For campania to get a victory, their star player (Sal) cannot be shut down by some new kid on the block like last week. If the get a couple early goals they should be fine. Oh yeah Zuarini, loss some weight, and take some of the load of Gebbie's back. Abruzzo is like fine wine, They get beter as the game goes on.
Final Score: Campania 2 Abruzzo 1
Game 4: Veneto vs. Puglia.
This game sports, A very talented young team, and the tourney's underdogs. Veneto's defence had a great showing last week, but there offence needs a kick. They will shut down Puglia's offence, and a late goal will do the trick for Veneto.
Final Score: Veneto 1 Puglia 0

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predicitions for the week

Treviso 2 Calabria 2

These teams will play some open soccer with alot of chances. Robby B. Will cause his first peno of the tourney to cost Calabs the victory.

Catz 4 Friuli 1

Look for a huge came from TA. He will net at least one tonight and Jimmy will Kent and Masi will net the other 3 Catz goals. This will be an exciting game but the better team will win. Coppa D'italia Champs.

Abbruzzo 2 Campania 1

Look for Fil to miss the net on another golden opportunity. As for Campania as long as Sal C. is still in the mix they will never win. Maybe they should send him on his honeymoon early then things "might " Change for them.

Veneto 1 Puglia 3

Puglia will come out strong once again and will take this game easily. Rob Zambrano will put himself up front in this one but will come up short.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Predicitions for the week

Originally posted by Mr Coppertone
Catz 4 Friuli 1

Look for a huge came from TA. He will net at least one tonight and Jimmy will Kent and Masi will net the other 3 Catz goals. This will be an exciting game but the better team will win. Coppa D'italia Champs.

Mr Copper Head.
You should really be part of the team before you start spouting off 'coppa d'italia champs' ...> CHUMP!:rolleyes:

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pick Catanzaro to dispose of Friuli on the big match Sunday...Even if the fruitloops get all of their key players back .
Ta will pop one with Mike Massi (sp) getting the other.
CAT 2-FRIULI 0

CALABRIA 4 -TREVISO 2

the boys will be ready to add another win to the column this week against an underated Treviso side...Look for Andrew to pick up where he left off last week and get another pair. Arnie Meers to get one for Treviso but Calabs will put the game out of reach with a dominate second half.

Puglia 2 Veneto 1
WHO CARES......

Abruzzo3- Campania 2

fil to pop the winner in off his ass late in the second half to spoil Benji's two goal effort....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy Calabrese

You should remove your signature...

You are Afraid , otherwise you wouldn;t hide under an alias....

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Treviso 3 rockheads 1
catsi.e(pussies) 6 friut 0
azzuri 3 camp nobody 0
sell them 2 porkaria 0

Treviso with the help of "MYSELF" again will win veery easy over the rockheads, not without injury though, look for some stupid rockhead to come barging into somebody like a triceratops and get up with a smile:D

Pussies will swallow the fruits mainly because that stinky fish pecile is in the back and his 2 week old son could crawl around him.

azzuri will beat the team that has alot of players at practice because the chunger's creamy white legs will be blinding off benji, no chance for rock solid toldo in net!

All I got to say here is "WHO the fcuk can't beat porkaria, I think if you bring back my godfather mao tse tung and his 12 sons, they would eat them like they're favorite dish cats a roast.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calabria vs Puglia

Should be a very entertaining match...
with LOTS of goals.

Tonight 6:30 pm
Clinton Park

I'll take the Calabrese to bounce back after getting thrashed on Sunday....

4-3

Another Loss, and there could be a
coaching change;)(I know you are lurking, and reading this)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They'll want it more

I'll take Puglia to bounce back after getting thrashed on the weekend...

3-2

Another Loss and Savino might be going back to tailoring school.....:rolleyes: ;)

Super Man

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
100% on PRedictions

Well Kids, Superman's predictions were 100%correct this week. If you want to learn about soccer, classes will begin anytime, just give me a call. Now i'm back for this wednesday. Before we get to business, Zaurini I know your a good player, adn you proved it in Premier, but for two weeks you layed like shiet. Go back to your mom's house and stay there. About the game, Hot off the press. Calab's new signing: Scot Spraklin.

Wednesday May 15,2002
Calabria vs. Puglia
This will be a tight game with calabria Coming out on top. Watch out for a big game from Frank Randazzo against his old team. Calabria will score two early, with puglia getting one late.
Calbria 2 Puglia 1

P.S. To Repeat myself on last weeks, Harry S, and Beaven are THE WORST, I repeat THE WORST import signings ever. Scotty will not fix calbs problems.

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the daily report and predictions

wed 22 may Abruzzo 2-Catanzaro 2
Treviso 3- Friuli 0

rumour has it that Lorenzzo the legend will net two headers from a corner for Treviso.

may 26 may

veneto 2-cantanzaro 2 last min pk for catanzaro will be the decider

friuli 0- campania 0 campania will rule the game but wont finish

calabria 2- abruzzo 1 with jordan roseland out with a red, the mighty calabs will net two by corazza but will only suffer one mistake threw a calabria keeper hands. but wat keeper to start will be a tough choice for coach joe marrello sr, cause both are putting on a good circus act, just like potvin did in vancouver...

Puglia 0- Treviso 2 Another good performance by Puglia but a perfect game from Treviso's keeper will keep them in the game.
Then both goals will come from the back from a Ritchie Summer blast from the past...

from the bitch daily report
ciao

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What team will NOT make the playoffs

Seeing as how some teams have already played three games....anyone have a thought on who will not make the playoffs?

It seems a lot closer this year, with no ONE team standing out.
Although, Campania has yet to lose a game despite a depleted line-up.

My prediction:
Friuli

No Tomasi, no heart...just worried about the Brew, and their bench.;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the Vote of Confidence

I guess you did'nt look at Calabria's last two performances before making your selection.

I am now a little more motivated for the game vs. Abbrutz next Sunday, that is a very big game for us as it would be nice for the Friuli beer league team to beat the mighty Abbrutz.

Phil, the "brew and the bench" are a big part of the team, but it is not much fun sitting on the sacred bench having a pilsner if you just lost to a shite team, like say Abbrutz.

There is still alot of heart on this team, and I know that the players on the team don't like to or usually loss in any league.

HOSsharpeningtheSixesforZaurrini:eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothin' New

HOS,
Roberts said he is bringing out his White Beckham boots for you....

Nothing new, every team "gets up" to play Abruzz.

You make a good point about Calabria, it could come down to the final game of the year between Calabria and Friuli!

StirringthepotZaurrini!:D :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should of had his White Boots against Benji

Roberts vs Benji on Sunday was a classic, I saw at one point Benji out jumped Roberts for a head ball by two feet, Roberts should have had the white boots instead of the concrete shoes.

It could come down to last game of the season for Friuli and Calabria, just as it came down to last game last year with us and Campania.
The real season does'nt start for Friuli until Play-offs, kind of like how the NHL is, its all about the Play-offs and Lord Stanley, but this is I-League and it is Lord Guido.

Does the League or Play-off trophies have a name, perhaps we could create one here.

HOSknowsitsjustshitsandgiggles

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Treviso vs Friuli

I'll have to take Treviso in this game. After the last game against Calabria I expect them to continue filling the net and Kindel to have anther great game between the pipes ( even though he won't have much to do) for Treviso.

Abruzzo vs Catanzaro

This game should be a close one. Having played against Abruz and watching Catz play it is going to come down to who wants it more. I'd have to say that this will probaly come down to a low scoring tie.

Hey, Maldini why so scared to post, afraid of getting the piss taken out of you :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0