Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Predictions

C

client

Veneto will win Wednesday if they have their full lineup

Fruili will miss the playoffs, they had thier defence come out for one game against ABruz, thats only cause Fil didnt start. i think their goals against average is 5!

Veneto 3, Fruili 0

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr CLIENT

Is veneto going to have their full line-up???

Are you back from injury?

HUGE game for you guys which also affects us on wednesday....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Games Sunday

SUN. JUNE 9TH: catanzaro vs campania 12pm
treviso vs veneto 2pm
friuli vs calabria 4pm
puglia vs abruzzo 6pm

Predictions....

I'll take Catanzaro to win, and finish with 14 points.
Treviso to beat a resting Veneto...
Froot Loops/Calabria to tie....

Which leaves us(Abruzz) in the playoffs...

GO CALABRIA GO, GO CALABRIA GO

Here is to hoping Calabria wins its SECOND consecutive league title,
Zaurrini:D

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gelati for tutti

Yippy, this weekends upcoming games could turn out to be more exciting than a trip to the gelati stand, AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT I REALLY LIKE GELATI!!!!:p

Catanzaro and Campania should be a great match-up....This game could produce the eventual Gelati Champion of the league. Cat will come out strong like a brisk Pastascio and Campania will have to defend for the first while. If Campania uses their chocolate Gelati to their advantage they will prevail in this one. Campania is my pick to win the league.....I'll even put my Gelati stand on the line ...:eek:

Treviso and Veneto.....These two are like the Strawberry and Vanilla Gelati's of the league. They are always in the mixer. Never count these two traditional flavors out of the mix, this game means nothing but alot of polenta and Bacula after the game. Arnie meers and Paul Favro are like seasoned Gelati, look for them to both score in a Treviso win.

Friuli and Calabria. This could be a great game to sit back and eat a Gelati over. Alot of implications in this one. If Calabria win they could be enjoying some good Gelati after the game with the League Title enjoying a mini cone Gelati. If Friuli lose they will be like the Limone Gelati...sour . I think this game will be a tie because my friend Gianni Lupini phoned me from Italy at his Gelati Stand and said that his best alcohol Gelati customer was flying back from Verona to play in this
one.WOOOOOOPPPPPIIIII:eek:

Abruzzo and Puglia..these two teams are like the bad tasting Gelati. Nobody likes the taste except the people that are Abruzzese and Pugliese. I think that Abruzzo will play hard and try to win and try to get that last playoff spot. If they win there will be free Gelati at the Abruzzo Bar. Puglia is inconsistent like a Stractiatella Gleati, half the team is chocolate and the other half is Vanilla, they need to mix better. I think Abruzzo wins 2-1.:p

I have a phone conference with Carm tonight from Japan to see if I can have the exclusive rights to sell Gelati from my stand at the play-off games. A nice Gelati will make everyone happier. I am even willing to buy a sign.....

MR.GELATI'S GELATI STAND...HEY HEY FOR GELATI!!!!!1:confused:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Gelati

I was at DQ the other day and dropped strawberry gelati on my shoes....

I noticed you did too;)

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Gelati here for todays flavor of the week.......

This weeks flavor is heavy duty Strawberry, similar to the color of Pippo's shoes....but if Abruzzo shows up to the park damaged they will all be enjoying Gelati's for the rest of the playoffs.

I really like Gelati and STrawberry boots.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundays games

Abruzzo - Catanzaro

There is a lot of bickering coming from the backroom at the wrong time...Abruzzo got all there bickering out of the way during our four game goaless streak...Could go to penos...flip a coin.

Treviso - Campan
I like how treviso is getting their act together...should be a great game to watch...
treviso 3-1

veneto - Puglia
The toughest team to beat is Veneto. Lots of emotion, mental toughness and a tonne of heart....zero skill. Puglia, the complete opposite.
Heart wins on this day.
1-0

Calabs...Rick eats a bad sausage and pukes all over CC.;)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzzo-Calabria: Youth versus experience. Top-of-the-table versus bottom-of-the-playoff-barrel. It'll be a good match. I give the edge to Abruzzo after coming off the big win over Catanzaro - that bye week never really seems to help teams much when it comes to the semi-final. They're both evenly-matched teams so I assume it'll be close, perhaps penos are in order? Abrutz, 2-1 on PKs.

Campania-Puglia: Both teams are loaded in attack. You could predict a goalfest, depending on how many Gaita brothers are in the lineup for CamPan (two? one? none?) - if they're both fit to play, I'll take Campania 3-1. If not, well, we could see another shootout....but this time, we'll see more goals.

Fcuk it. Campania wins, 4-2.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by sensei_hanson
Top-of-the-table versus bottom-of-the-playoff-barrel. It'll be a good match.

Only in the Italian League can you say that....:D

Abruzzo - Calabria
Should be another battle...flip a coin, and that should decide the winner. Calabria is blessed with a ton of speed. Abruzzo have the 'experience'.
Calabria smashed us in the regular season, so they will enter the early favourite....1-1, with
the Celanese Chancellor scoring the Golden Goal

Campania - Puglia
Another potential cracker....
But, Campania have Sal C playing for him, and he is destined to become the Dan Marino of the Ital league....he will be the first to make the "Hall" without winning a cup.;)
Puglia 2-1

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still Lurking, Now My 2 Cents

Daja Vue all over again. You can say that again.

These semi's are just like last year.

Abbrutz (7th) vs. Calabria (1st)
Have to mention Friuli and the fact that we did what Abbrutz is doing this year. Beat number 2 team and then go the Semi's to play over achievers Calabria.
Abbrutz will beat Calabria in P.K.'s, and the Calabria FairyTale will be over again.
WhiteShoes with a big goal, and a great run, ie. Brasil 94, for JR. WhiteShoes.

Campania vs. Puglia
Campania last a year ago, go on to win the Cup, showing just how crazy the I-tal league is.

HOSwantsallTrophiesputinTree

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puglia vs Calabria

Tonight at Swanguard.....
This is the first visit in a long time for calabria, while Puglia was there a couple years back.

Should be an exciting game with both teams having youth, skill, and more youth....

As for a prediction, I will take the opposite of whomever HOS takes:p

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just a thought

will it effect anybody's predictions that Rob Brustolin might be a no show in the lineup for tonights game?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes!

With that note TA, I'll take Puglia.
Rob Brustlin scored a cracker against us on Sunday....

Puglia 2-1

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
im just glad catanzaro and abruzzo are out :D i feel that puglia will win in a high scoring affair.

PUGLIA 4 CALABRIA 2

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scilaci

At least we made the playoffs.

I will have to say another blow out Puglia 5 Calabria 1 just like earlier in the season.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0