Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Predictions

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mario

Mario
aka
Coach Da'Mario...
he will be on the sidelines invisioning new plays, and coaching Abruzzo to another run at the Cup.

TheChunger
aka
Coach la Chung
He will be coming in and out of the line-up depending on what players on the opposition are getting out of hand...his blades are sharp, so beware of La Chung!

Which leaves you to question, who is playing on the backline????

That is for the Chunger, and TPS to disclose.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRoberto predicts that Mikey"Red Light"Roberts will pot three into his own net this year, eclipsing his two own goals last year.

Take it to the bank.

Apprentice. What are you still doing here?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El satano el morono

No need to post three times. Post all your jibberish in one enthusiastic post. do you think you can manage? I knew you could.

This is a predictions thread don't forget, and turn the caps off. Great. Have a nice day.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

guys who does abruzzzo play in the exibition? i also wanna leave a recipe for you guys

1. one unused borrowed soap.
2. one bottle of borrowed pert shampoo.
3. a 6 foot mammoth that's bald.
4. heavy duty bohsk that's green in colour.
5. equals one DA'MARIO.

i feel sorry for you fil, and holy shite what are gonna do with the chunger he's good for cleaning da mario after the game. you gotta do it yourself fil or your tem goes nowhere.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

i predict abruzzo-catanzaro final, or maybe not but i think abruzzo will be there versus someone, even if it's going to be run by to jack-asses. this team is like the habs "la class of the league"

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Satan,

At least you spelt loser right.

All posts that don't contain a "prediction" from here on out, will be deleted.

Thanks, and have a nice day.:)

Tomasiker

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friullllllllliiiiiii

Yo Hos,

I believe your prediction is bang on. But buddy, no significant player changes? I hope you can replace the heart and soul that left from last year (you included appy). Do you have any challengers in the Naked run for the last beer contest? Probably not! Man, I'm heart broken HOS.

Tomasiker

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fruili have they ever won the Coppa Italia?

Treviso what 12 years in the league 2 cups, Fruili what 126 and maybe one?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i predict abruzzo-catanzaro final, or maybe not but i think abruzzo will be there versus someone,

This is from the ultimate Master of the Statement of the Obvious. Well done, Jim "Pleasedon'tbemyneighbour" Neighbors.

I predict that Treviso will win the whole thing this year. This based on the fact, I have no idea who is playing on what team. Good luck, Treviso.

Actually, I can't ignore my alum. Abruzzo are usually strong and I will have to go with my 'old' team. :rolleyes: That is the only time I ever wore blue in my life.

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
best picks for weekend

calabria vs treviso- i feel this will be a disappointing match for treviso and will fall to calabria 3-1.

friuli vs catanzaro- catanzaro coming off a very bad loss will come out with fire in their eyes and will win 5-0.

abruzzo vs campania - this match will be a slow pace game and two goals for any team will win, but on this sunday it will draw 1-1

veneto vs puglia- puglia coming off a great win against friuli expect a high scoring affair 6-1.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nuts

calabria vs treviso- i feel this will be a disappointing match for treviso and will fall to calabria 3-1.

Don't get to overconfident on this match. Yes, Calabria has a good team, but so do the rest of the teams in this competition. Don't rely on what you saw this past Sunday, that was not our full starting lineup. This sunday we will have Favaro and a couple other starters we were missing. And yes that was Mears back for another year.

See you on the pitch:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0