Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the president of ttp

TheChamp....it is very obvious who el-Prez is. You don't need hackers....you could just ask me and for a small necessary fee you can find out who this person is

to be continued.....:eek:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champ you were at one time until the prez knocked you on your ass.......dont think for one moment chump that i'm shaking in my boots.......................who are you part of the menage toi with bobby t and jimmy holiday so your the real ****sukcer

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice is right you have alot to learn.........................but for a few big mexican juntas EL-PRESIDENTE will teach you everything and then we drink lots of servasa :cool: :cool: :cool:

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
loser of life

hey, you idiot dont think for one moment that I am joking about
pinging your server address, or are you so stupid that you think nothing you do on your computer can't be identified. Bobby t is going to make you part of the field when I reveal your identity. One other thing lay off the farrine at nightime no wonder why your up posting at 3:00AM

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champ, Could you explain to me how your gonna do this because I am interested in using it on a couple of guys myself.

the apprentice will pay for info

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sure you are...

The Chump,

How exactly are you gonna get the server address to ping?

Calling a bluff,

~TB.

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs

Finally, someone on this thread with some brains. Very impressed
you know what pinging is most of these clowns on this thread would not know. As they are not to bright. Anyways it can be done not easly but with something called sub-7 software. So the identity of el-prez will soon be uncovered.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
18 pages and not one worth reading.

Finally some brains??? He's been here all along. It's your brain we're looking for.

Ping this putz.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SubSeven? I don't think so chump

Off topic, but...
SubSeven is a trojan similar to Back Orifice. Unlike Back Orifice and NetBus, SubSeven does not claim to be a legitimate administration tool. These types of programs (sometimes called "Backdoors" or "Remote Access Trojans") consist of a trojan server and a client program. The server is usually received as an e-mail attachment which installs itself onto the system when run. It may display a fake error message in order to make it seem that the program failed to execute.

When installed, someone can use the client program to connect from another machine and control different parts of the system, ranging from opening and closing the CD drive to modifying the registry, uploading files, and rebooting. It can also take screen shots, monitor keystrokes, and steal passwords from the infected machine. The server can also be set up to send an ICQ, IRC or e-mail message to notify someone of the computer being open to attack.
You're not thinking of hacking Regs are you?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for that tidbit Kurgan...

As I was quickly viewing the Who's Online Feature today, I noticed "the champ" sending email to a forum user several times. Now granted, he can't send attachements through the form for this but if whomever he was sending messages to replies, he will have captured the email addy which he can then use to send a reply with the trojan attached.

TTP ADVISORY:
If you receive an email from the TTP Community mailer system and the reply address contains either a pinn-tech.com or c-wgroup.com domain, do NOT reply.

As for the champ, I know you were on TTP before so you know how I feel about people wasting my time and causing problems... make no mistake that if anything happens to fellow TTPers in terms of having a hacking tool installed on their computers unknowingly and I then find out, I won't hesitate in banning your TTP account, posting publicly here who you are or contacting your ISP's abuse department detailing the problems.

Enough said.

~TBwhoreallydoesn'thavetimeforthis.

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kurgan

No, the only hacking I will be doing is on the soccer field. I Don't
think I would be wasting my time on this web site if I knew how
to hack. I would be taking over the world. But Mr el pres sure has been pretty quite since I have come into the picture. By the way love your quote on the sub 7 software what $9.99 book did you get that out of.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Prez

who are you part of the menage toi with bobby t and jimmy holiday so your the real ****sukcer

Alright this is getting very stupid,like i've said many a times before,a good piss take is all in good fun but now your just being an idiot.

Champ

No worries,no need to fret about revealing his identity,it will all come to light very quickly and when it does,he 's gonna have to face the music.

Regs

I know this is getting quite ridiculous and I can assure you that whoever the champ is will not resort to any computer craziness.I'll gaurantee it.

Moderator in training

Jimmy Holiday

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

Your word is as good as gold to TTP. Let's hope The Champ doesn't sully your good name :D

~TB.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

how fukcin come whenever i say racist remarks i get the third degree or get cut-off and then someone who is 1 foot tall and 20 pounds wet gets nothing . i think it's because you wops are all jealous of chinese because we have nice eyes, and were really good drivers. up your scilaci you little washed up piss boy, last i heard of you, you were playing with baru on his rock em sock em team and did nothing. chunger you can lick my 2 inch forskin you k.d lang dyke. noow back to soccer, i am proud of campania, they managed to get out 2 players at practise!!! WHAT A FCUKIN LEAGUE!!!!!!!!. hope they bring back arnie meers, they can pay him this years budget!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy holiday like to see you on the practice bench warming up i know the right side of the bench is more suited for you however if your boyfriend bobby t sits on the left side you might go flying off , so i suggest you sit in the middle.........

scilaci you remind me of the mouse i had in my house .......but when i gave it a boot with my size 12 i made sure it never came back ......remember i dont think your dog needs to get in shape for ital league however you better let your dog take you for more walks.............

Apprentice has proffesorre got you yet.......and i dont mean about signing you either pencil neck.......

Hey BOBBY T are your eyes brown , cause your so full of shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s real tough have another doughnut fatso!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Champ just when your not looking i will send you a present with my studs up!!!!! beware EL-PRESIDENTE will get the last laugh.......and i thought you weren't brite enough to track me down go have a doughnut with bobby t merda!!!!!!!

commish el-presidente has just found your soccer ball it was rolling towards U.B.C. however i picked it up and will send it too you for memories

:D :D :D

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to all users

I SCILACI, will officially retire from this thread from this day on. i appologize for all the inconvenience.

EL PREZEDENTE has ruined the ital thread by not stayin on topic, which aloud me to do the same along with all the other people. So i would like to thank EL PRESEDENTE for screwing this thread all up. Its not fun anymore.

Dont get me wrong... i will still keep on reading, but as for "SCILACI, THE KING OF THE MEG" thats it for me. Its been a slice.

Apprentice, thanks for the clues. I wont say anything. Eventhough with the clues you gave me were way off.

Jimmy Holiday, it was fun. See you on msn.

CIAO TUTTI - SCILACI-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0