Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOOKING FOR BLOOD

PREZ IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR JEALOUS OF THE RELATIONSHIP JIM AND MYSELF HAVE(DID WE SCAR YOU GROWING UP) IM SORRY,IF YOUR STEPMOM DID NOT LET YOU COME AND PLAY.SEND ME A EMAIL NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE SEAWALL WE WILL HAVE A GAME OF CHICKEN ON THE LEDGE,SIWASHH ROCK 40 FEET TO THE WATER.YOUR DEAD YOU IDIOT.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

* Go take the piss out of some little local scrub in El Salvador or wherever your pretending to work.

*Tell your Dad to leave me alone, I will not be playing for Treviso

*It seems they wasted no time in getting a better keeper at the Treviso camp..I think they were actually glad you left;)

* We are all eagerly awaiting the surprises from Treviso...did the Artuso's spring for new Track suits?

zengawemissyouaroundherebuddywereallydo:D

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'M A PROUD ITALIAN-CHINESE

HEY BIG BOBBY WHY DON'T YOU IDENTIFY YOUR RACE
I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHY YOU GUYS HIDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER. I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY AGAINST ALL OF YOU. I'M CHINESE AND I'M PROUD. DAMMIT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A CHINK. GO BLUE, THAT'S WHAT ALDO SAYS, AND I AGREE, LONG LIVE SOCCER IN VANCOUVER AND LONG LIVE ITALIA. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE GINO MOYO IS, I HAVE THESE SHORTS TO GIVE HIM, YOU KNOW THE ONES FROM CHINA, THE ONES THAT GO UP TO HIS CHIN, FAGGOT. HEY CHUNGER, DO YOU REMEMBER TH ALAMO?

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Just in : There is alot of termoil brewing from a couple of Italian league team Headquarters. Catanzaro is rumored to be having alot of problems between players and the Professor is having trouble signing some key guys? Is this true Professor?

Also, Treviso is having so much trouble recruiting guys that Arnie Meers is back for another year. Not thta he is a bad player but how old is this guy?

Calabria will have no problems this year as we will dominate the league once again and definitely improve from our semi-final performance last year.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, Treviso is having so much trouble recruiting guys that Arnie Meers is back for another year. Not thta he is a bad player but how old is this guy?

That statement is not exactly true. I know Treviso is not having a problem with players. We've been getting 15-16 guys each time we train, and there are a few more on their way.
I'll have to agree with Zenga on Treviso this year. Don't be surprised if we happen to shock a few so called stacked teams.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

How can anyone think that calabria will win!!! you must be calabreze you don't have fil, you will score, SAL!
i think you were out in the sun toooooooooo long today. do you know that when i went to calabria last year with my dad aldo s. that there are still donkeys and horses on the street? man you guys are stupid eh! in china we have a saying for you calabreze it goes "goucia, suckseya li goend sey tuut lik ****a!!!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey mr. rogers

does this look like a chink thread to you? go mang some rizzo, you moth ball lover. i heard that you are a very good player? is that true? if so i cant wait to see you move those chop stick legs. LEY HO MA you GAUSI EATER!:D :D :D

el prez, youve been pretty quiet all of a sudden. whats with you sucking up to the apprentice. thats pathetic. i didnt see you at the park lately,whats up with that?:confused: :confused:

crazy calabreze, YOU SUCK:D :D :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does this look like a chink thread to you? go mang some rizzo, you moth ball lover. i heard that you are a very good player? is that true? if so i cant wait to see you move those chop stick legs.

Regs,

I posted this in case you missed it. Another bit of racism. Is it allowed in the I-tie thread? If so, I am sorry. If not, then I glad I pointed it out.

Politically Correct Captain (PCP)

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
your not serious about that last statement? get a grip CAPTAIN. if he can call himself a CHINK i think anyone in there power can do also. i dont think this thread should be called wife beaters then. thats being a little RACIST dont you think. CAKE!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can already see that this 'forum' is gonna cause me a fcuking headache :mad:

Just use common sense for fcuk sakes.

One thing is for sure:

I will not hesitate in shutting this I-Tie forum down if it is going to lead to extremely dodgy posts with spillage into the rest of the site. I don't have time for it and other TTPers don't have time for it.

~TB.

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Rizzott,

You're the fcukin chine wearing the helmet collecting beer cans at hillcrest.

Scilaci,

I found your dog hanging in front of the window at the
ON LOK....The Chine (Jim Neighbors) was stuffing its a-hole with beef congee.

I repeat....The Apprentice is the Nate Newton of the Ital League

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the apprentice

The apprentice is nothing in this league, but a punk! He should go to and hang out downtown at all the nightclubs with all the other losers in this city that think thier in hollywood california.

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Catanzaro is rumored to be having alot of problems between players and the Professor is having trouble signing some key guys? Is this true Professor?
hey c.c i have no clue what you are talking about:confused: you tell me what this means........

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby t you sure talk the talk but can you really handle el presidente and go back to your corner and shut the fcuk up you fat piece of sht

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci i am still going to steal your dog but gourmet castle has not offered me enough money..................dont think i am ever quiet i was just too busy screwing ....................

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
el-prez,

Please try and put your responses in one post rather than several in a row seperately.

Thank you.

~TB.

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
el prez

I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. WHEN MY COMPUTER HAKERS ARE FINISHED FINDING OUT YOUR SERVER ADDRESS. YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE GIVEN OUT TO EVERYONE YOU HAVE CARVED ON THIS SIGHT ESPECIALLY BOBBY T. AND DON'T THINK IT CAN NOT BE DONE BECUASE IT IS BEING WORKED ON AS WE SPEAK, YOUR A REAL MAN CARVING PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET AT 3:00AM YOU COWARD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0