Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
el prezidentures

where are youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no life just like you. im waiting just for you

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
relax there big boy i think u are getting cranky because domani you might have to cut the grass for the city u lazy bastard

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

Originally posted by sensei_hanson
I watched Calabria pummel some Greek team 7-1 tonight.

What?

The score was 2-1 at half, we actually scored first too!!!!

Our Greek team is an assembly of off-season rugby players, and Calabria had trouble scoring.
It wasn't until the second half when the Calabs fresh legs came in, did they open the game up.

We had two subs, and one was just over three hundred pounds!
Yes, Calabria are a much better team, no question.

BUT, if they couldn't bury us when we have fresh legs...

BTW,
your brother finally decided to save a peno!:eek:

Bastard.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2palli

if your doing spread eagles on the pitch.....ahhhh you got serious issues.

p.s. dont run to fast you might fly away

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont get rattled

Scilaci

as for apprentice.....he'll be the shadow of jimmy holiday. much respect jimmy

Thanks for the respect but TA is a quality player and I'll be happy to be his shadow this year!

A goal scorer never loses his touch,I wouldn't bet against Scilaci not having a big goal scoring year.I've played with on his team many a times and know what he's capable of!

2Balls

What puzzles me is why the big player personnel change when obviously you had a great young team last year and made a good run?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAPA INC.

Professor....I see your lazy ass lurking..I want to be reimbursed for the boots I had to buy you cheap Bastard...also we need to have a discussion....get a hold of me...IMMEDIATELY:rolleyes:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil,

Was I wrong about the score? Maybe it was 6-1, or 8-1, or 7-1, but no matter how you describe it, that was a bloody pummeling. It's not a bad thing (especially given the fact half your team looked like butterball chickens with arms and legs), it's not a good thing, it's just a thing.

The other thing I noticed from last night - this 2pallini character is trash. I'd even say all of the Mousaka Eleven looked far more effective than him. Maybe a transfer to Ouzo United's div.1 CAT team is in the cards.

I detect a hint of a snipe against my brother for his performance last year in 'that' shootout? Hmmm.....so many things I could retort with. I'll keep them in my bag....for now.

-Sensei.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont start Sensei

No, there is nothing there...

Relax, your bro played great for Calabs last year...
So sensitive.

Just that he saved a peno against us last night...
It's not a bad thing, just a thing

;)

The Score was in fact 5-1

But like I said.
In the first half Calabs had trouble penetrating...They got to the 40 and stopped.

You saw our team...give us some credit for holding to 2-1 at the half.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
aldo stanich

:( hey guys aldo stanich is my dad so don't make fun of his treeeeeeeep o.k please i hope you guys understand it's not easy playing for campania, man what a practice we had last night. we don't nee the n@$%&$&$er.

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
calabria

calabria is deadly and we killed the greeks. i dont care who you were or how u played all i know is that they r crap and calabria is #1

calabria to win copa italia

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2Pallini, I agree that Calbria have a strong team but no thanks to you...I know who you are and you are the shits. The only reason your team has a chance of doing well is the guys that were picked up so dont think you have any part of the success if they are successful. Good thing Joe M took over he is a quality coach and will help the team win. GO CALABS

Jim Neighbors, Aldo Stanich is your dad and your playing for Campania? Did he sell his shares in the A-BAR?

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crazy calabrese

do you even play in the league cause i can guarntee that i would run circles around you. you are probably a washed out player so hang them up before you talk.

calabria to win copa italia #1

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To All You Hab Fans Out There!

First I'm gonna give you the "can opener" then followed up by a viciouse elbow alla Kyle McLaren....maybe he should have kept his mouth shut after scoring his second goal last night.

Apprentice, way to show some loyalty, nothing like jumping ship and playing for the defending champs, especially when you lost to them in the finals. You remind me of Gaston Gingras!

Apprentice = Leca cul

Haa ahhh

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheChunger, If you were a better player there might have been other teams wanting to sign you. The only reason you get to play with Abruzzo is cause you've sucked dick so long they feel bad not playing you...hmmm, seems like that situation occurs with another team you play on.

Know your roll and do your team a favor, this way opposing teams won't have the luxury of always having a weak outside back to attack...Have a nice day:rolleyes:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci did you take your dog out today for a walk and ponder on how you are going to dress when you are sitting on the bench all season and by the way like they say : their is no room for midgets on the pitch in the ital league !!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for you chunger no respect for EL-PRESIDENTE what the hell here it goes for you the only reason you are on abruzzo's roster because they needed someone to collect all the dirty underwears everygame & practice to wash them ......:D :D second off of all they needed someone shity to put on their roster so they wouldnt look so talented .....and its always good to have someone as the shits as you are to meg in practice ........ dont forget to use your tongue when you wash those skid marks off ........dont FCUK with EL-PRESIDENTE

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you show some class and stick with one team, suitcase....for a guy who's been in the league for only 3 years, you sure demand alot of respect....and for what, for crying on the sidelines when you don't get your own little way....I believe you're headed in the same direction as a few others in this league....15 yrs and no rings....now that's something to be proud of.
And for your reference to ACM...well just look at the GAA!

Apprentice = Nate Newton of the Italian League!!

Ha ahhh

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Stupidone,

Your grammar stinks...the only person on here that understands you, is the Apprentice. Did you guys both drop out in grade 10?

You must have played for either Basil, or Frosinone. You're too bitter to have had any success in this league, or as a soccer player as for that matter!

El Stupidone = cap di catz

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've waited to chung you all year

The only reason ACM G.A.A. was so low was because the teams we played against were the shits. You had nothing to due with it..You spent most of the year on the sidelines anyways. HA AHHH
Good luck next year in Premier.

What does having class have to do with leaving a team...you played with Abruzzo for a long time and your a classless fcuk. You cant leave Abruzzo cause that is the only place you will play, hence the connection with ACM. It's funny how when people talk about the Italian league awards and how they are fixed they always seem to bring up your win a few years back.

Keep your head up, because I wil be coming in Studs up you little Ho..mark my words.

TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0