Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE CHUNGER = DOOR KNOB

The chunger i see that you are the biggest geek on this thread......you should try pulling your head out of rob alberti ass no offense rob......your are so lucky the APPRENTICE even shared a pitch with a poor player like yourself chunger ......I cant believe the APPRENTICE carried a broken down first division team for the last two years ......

Jimmy holiday you first class bum you should pull a dom mobilio and retire!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby T I was just wondering when are you going for a walk around the sea wall so i can push you into the inlet and then maybe you can join your family of sea.......

Proffesore by the way your club cantanzaro couldnt afford me but i will be a main factor in the tourney

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that explains why you only had nine goals. I spent most of the year on the sidelines?? You see the ganj has already killed off the last of the remaining brain cells you were born with. Why leave to go play for another team?? Abruzzo's a very good team, and the organization treats its people with dignity and class. And that's why guys like you travel with your suitcase already packed.

Regarding the award...it's not the first, and I won't be the last person that it'll happen to. At least I can handle the criticism, I'd hate to see you get carved for receiving an award...you'd probably end up in the washroom stall crying hile rolling a dube..oh, stop crying cause your ziz zag's getting cried on.

You're going to be travelling down the same path as Zednik.

Apprentice = Zednik

the "thumbs up" refers to the one you have up your ass!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El choocho

Jimmy holiday you first class bum you should pull a dom mobilio and retire!!!!!!!!!!!

So are u saying that my bro is a bum also?

La Chung and TA

Controversy already brewing in the ACM camp does not bode well for next year:eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This will be my last post re. TheChunger ( for today atleast)

El-Prez, thanks for the support but it is not needed against a guy with so little skill. And keep carving the Professor until he pays for my boots.

Jimmy H. No problems with the ACM camp next year

TheChunger,
You were subbed out of the game so may times this year it was comical...The disgusted look on Rob A's face after every time you nervously booted the ball to the other team or got skinned by a guy from Shaheen was also a common practice ...
Why leave to go play for another team??
Who are you kidding..Nobody else would sign you..your fcukin brutal..Actually Friuili might sign you cause you lick Danny's nuts.

I know 30 goals in the last two years was nowhere near my potential but I guess it is better than your 2. Your the shits , you've always been the shits and you'll always be the shits..I have no Idea how you think you'll be able to play at a Premier Level but it will be funny to see you put the blame on someone else when you Fail. You guessed it "My bags are already packed".

This is the Italian league it is not the "make an allegiance to a team and stick there till your 40 " league. It is supposed to be a fun league to stay in shape and in no way should it make you un-classy to switch teams.

And who are you trying to kid by saying I will be like Zednik...you are lucky to be pushing 110 pounds and are listed at a questionable 5'9''. I'll say it again, if you come in Hard and dirty at me I WILL PUT YOU ON YOUR FCUKIN ASS ..this isn't practice and we arent on the same team and I am not joking

TA

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy holiday skill=$25 dollars, heart=$33dollars A one day lesson with EL-PRESIDENTE is priceless.............

Jimmy i need a holiday with your fcukin stupid replies you are going nowhere but down .....let alone you should go for a long walk tonite and really think on how you are going to carry yourself for 10 min on that pitch with your lovehandles and pretty soon were going to call it fat .....stop training bobby t to suck and lick your balls all the time .....i have never seen a bigger **** sucker in my life well i guess when you have mastered it you might as well stick to it BOBBY T........you fat ass pussy

Chunger i guess it is true .......why dont you come out of the closet you fag............not my fault you like to look at little boys and jackoff........

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was subbed out?? Brian, lay off the dubes, its really coming out in your posts.

30 goals in the last two years....ahh you're like Nedved...scoring when the game is already won!

Make an allegience to your team?? Have you ever heard of giving something back so that others can prosper as well? Guess not, a guy like you, is always in it for their own personal gain. And why should you want to play with a team other than from where you're from? Cause clowns like you don't give a shite.

You'll put me on my ass?? First, get your fat head out of your ass...no leave it in, cause when I kick your ass , I can kick you in the face at the same time ya fcukin clown

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
El stupidone,

tu si proprio un caffone...non ti vergogno!

Rumor has it that you're the closet bater, always hanging out at the Pump Jack.

this is you after smokin some fag's cok :p

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, nobody prospers from you being on a team, you just lower the skill level and popularity of the club. And if it was for personal gain why the fcuk did I stick it out one more year in div.1...asshole. You played a limited role this year..too bad Vince and Papillo missed so many games because I'm pretty sure they would have asked you to be the Water Boy.
Rob. It's not a question of me putting you on your ass, it is all about when I put you on your Ass.

P.S. First find out where I am from then start Yapping...cause that comment just just kicked you RIGHT IN THE ASS !!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chunger

woe,woe,woe.......take it easy! :eek:

just wondering....was there a post you left referring to me......THE KING OF THE MEG!!!!!!! i hope not. because you know what i can do dont ya. for my age and being out of shape i can still make things happen. make sure your legs are sewn shut when your trying to defend me. peche io ti lo met menzi gosh la palla, doppo mi poi bacciare il culo mio. STRONZO!!!!!!:D

apprentice, dont let him bother you. hes trying to get you off your game. just proove it on the field. but you never no, he'll probably fake an injury before your game.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both Bums

I have had the opportunity to play against both the Apprentice and theChunger.
Apprentice is probably the laziest guy in the Italian league and should stop smoking the lerb. But too his credit he is a dangerous player who is capable of creating problems for the best backlines around. You should stop changing teams and just stick with one , preferably Calabria ;)

TheChunger lives up to his name...thats all he is good for, CHUNGING. He is good enough to play in the ital tourney but Premier is a far stretch for him. :p

Scilaci...do you put the ball through peoples legs? or do you run in between? ;)

FORZA CALABRIA

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 PALLINI you will be suckin on your 2 pallini once i kick them in your mouth then you will be the first person ever too suck his own two balls..... listen up very closely you fag never mess with EL-PRESIDENTE

proffesore you couch potatoe , get up off of your ass and go for a walk with bobby t and stop getting on your knees to get people to come to ****anzaro...........your team is very unprepared and will not win its first game...........

APPRENTICE dont think your off the hook .......your a traitor and i hear you jumped ship for a new pair of boots...you are a disgrace to the league and as long as you will always be known as a first class loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOBBY T rumour has it you went for a walk and met up with jimmy holiday at second beach and enjoyed countless hours and watched the sunset ,,,ps dont let your wife find out......

chunger = molestor the only reason you work for the catholic church is cause you love to give hummers...P.S ......invest in cooper KNEEPADS!!!!!!!!!

Scilaci THE NEXT TIME YOUR AT THE PARK I WILL STEALYOUR DOG!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ......P.S I WILL THEN SELL YOUR DOG TO GOURMET CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIMMY I WANNABE A SOCCER PLAYER HOLIDAY are you coaching or managing catanzaro because i really think you should seriously consider the first option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when we play eachother i will aknowledge your postion on the bench...........

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mother Fukcers!!!!

Have anyone of you won the Coppa Italia? For me purpose of the league is to be proud and play with your region, and not be like all the fukcing gypsies that there are in this league!!!!!

So shut the **** up and talk when you guys win one, btw watch out for Treviso and our surprises!!!!!!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
el prezidentures

ok now im starting to get worried :eek: I know im a celeberty in your eyes but please stop stocking me and my family. you probably want to get my dog for ransom. i will keep a close eye out for you then i will get my bodygaurd after you,and im sure you know who that is........after that you will be eating a juicy steak with a straw:D :D :D :D :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad: nuff said. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crazy testa dura

hey calabria, take it easy with those remarks your hurting my feelings:( :( go put your socks in the TIRATOORO. IDOOOO,KEYDATRO PEZEMERD!!!!!MA VA CORKETE, LE COZZETTE. buddy, if you can juggle more than 3 times then you can talk to me.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chunger you koo koo

:( hey guys anybody know where i could find a good chinese restaurant? i would like to ask if the this chunger asswipe would like to go with me so i could shove some cat down his throat. i'm a chinese canadian, and i love the italian leauge because i was adopted by aldo staniche, he is a wonderful man but he mentioned to me to stay clear of the calabreze because they have rocks in there head!!! he also taught me to play with myself!!!:D

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SLAP IN THE FACE

PREZ YOU PIECE OF shite,YOUR PRETTY TOUGH WHEN YOUR BEHIND THE COMPUTER .WHY DONT YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR IDENTITY,SO I CAN SLAP YOU IN THE FACE AND POP A FEW OF THOSE BIG ZAS.YOU ARE CARVING THE WRONG PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD.WHILE YOUR TYPING IS GETTING BETTER,ME AND THE BOYS THAT YOU ARE CARVING,WE ARE AT THE BARNET SHOOTING RANGE.(GETTING READY FOR HUNTING SEASON)YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE KIDS THAT WE DID NOT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH,SO NOW YOUR HAVING FUN.MEET ME AT BROCK PARK IN THE CAGE SO I CAN SLAP THAT FUNNY LOOK OFF YOUR FACE YOU IDIOT
:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0