Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [January 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's monitoring this anyhow?

Back to the nominiees!

+SCwantseveryonetocasttheirvoteswithsincerity!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC is in but what about.....

Can I have another nomination? There are so many to choose from.

I don't know how you did it in November Beater but somehow you came out of the polling clean. I still can't believe you didnt even make Decembers poll! I would like to see you BACK where you belong. It the shite books of TTPers everywhere! Can I get a second on that? (from anyone BUT SC)

youshouldbenominatedforyoulast6postinherealone! :mad:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Testy testy

Wow did someone get to you cokbeater, I think that was a bit harsh (although SC can handle it) I also think your getting yourself into something you can't handle. SC could out wit you in a heart beat.

How many people can we nominate?

Animal

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey knob i guess you were and still are more irritating than i was..

to stay on topic sc #1 choice and knvb #2

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal

i know she can handle it.. but it looks like you couldnt broken leg and all..so go play around with the club i under 21 boys and leave these threads to us;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Testy testy

Originally posted by animal
Wow did someone get to you cokbeater, I think that was a bit harsh (although SC can handle it) I also think your getting yourself into something you can't handle. SC could out wit you in a heart beat.

How many people can we nominate?

Animal

No need to 'thank you' Animal, I think you are just going for brownie points here (I think you are granted the humanitarian Badge)

Whatever Refsniffer needs to do to make himself RISE above Women...:rolleyes: I'll just sit here and think about his inner issues and lack in confidence!:p

+SClikesalltheattention-thanks

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no lack of confidence here just bored at work.. and you look like someone to have a good pisstaking with:D :D :D..
now animal.. not even gonna waste my time..

sorrytobeofftopic

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater

I second Ref beater, the guy loves himself but then again I guess someone has to.

Animal

ihatelisteningtocokbeatertalkabouthimself

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf

how do u like talking about myself.. cuz i have confidence?? i take it you dont playing with rufc.

can i change my vote animal plzzz.. now this guy is twice as annoying as knvb :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no

Hay Retard we are nominating not voting. typical fuking pork chop, were thinking of something to write about yourself and didn't have full concentration on the task at hand.

Animal

can'twaittillthevotingstarts

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it time yet Regsi?

Or do we have to wait through Chistmas for this one to post... I know that Refsniffer has been sitting on the edge of his seat... drum roll please followed by an:rolleyes:

+SC

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it time for what yet?

~TBthinksit'stimeforSCtotakeaTTPtimeout'causeshe'snotmakinganysense.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
busted...I thought no one knew me

but it looks like you know me too well Regsi...you never answered my 'annoying PM'... that should sure win me YOUR vote!
+SCispostingforthesakeofposting:confused: :eek: :( :eek: :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Captain has left the building...

Hello all,

The Captain's computer won't let me log in, so here I am, Screw You, under his sullied monicker.

I'd like to nominate Dude Where's My Car. Essentially, he's fcuked off to the Bahamas without inviting us, and without even having the courtesy to find an internet café to keep up with the events here while we're fighting the wind and the Liberal Government.

Also, he tried to ride a scooter up our keeper's garage door at the Royals' Christmas party before passing out under the pool table.

~sychopesdudefindsanicescooterinthebahamas

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool=Champs

I am nominating this guy because he's is simply annoying. Furthermore, I think he would love to be known as the most irritating for January 2002.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm back!

In the words of the great Sensi Higashio, "FCUK YOU ALL!"

+SCdidn'tmissanyofthisforthelastfewdays:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back in black

SYC: I was at the Royals’ X-mas party until the bitter end (unlike you), trying my best to polish off the keg- with the only help being from Motorhome. I went home happy and healthy (via cab...he let me take my mug with me) much, much later than you. As I recall, you left at about 11:00. I’ll give you some credit; you did help me finish off that bottle of Irish Cream. You missed Garry Nolan passing out on Len’s couch…photos to follow, on TTP- of course!

I’ll have you know, I’ve found paradise: Guana Key, Bahamas. No phones, no TV, no computer…only surf, beer, rum, and conch! If I have to suffer a vote for Wanker of the month for that, so be it!

I agree with the vote for SC, but only if she shows us her tits. Also, Regs should get one, just to see if he can really live up to “Total Bastard”.:eek:

Dude- whohasnotyetspentanytimeunderthetableasaroyal!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey black beauty

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

I agree with the vote for SC, but only if she shows us her tits. Also, Regs should get one, just to see if he can really live up to “Total Bastard”.:eek:

Hey Jude, if I showed the 'nuggets' as they are so nicely referred to, then I WOULDN'T win wanker of the month. (I think there is another category titled something else there...) _
Whatever! If Regsi was nominated, it would be certainly fixed by one of the monitors... -Don't forget HE IS the True "TB".

+SCwantseveryonetoremembershewillNOTbewankerofJanuary:p

Again, "Fcuk You ALL" except for....well, you know who you are:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0