Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [January 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
again, sticking with the topic

Hey Jinks, thanks for the reffing here. There is no need to pay attention to the small games that our fellow TTPer will resort to. He obviously had a troubled upbringing and does not respect people of colour, or the opposite sex.

Again, here is one from quite an annoying TTPer, and I think it is knees down for this dude. (Zenga, learn how to play! I think the rules state that banter like this is not necessary, it just makes you look like a 12 1/2 year old. Even Appy and Coppertune don't resort to this stuff)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My man
My job is to put on darts tounaments i cant play worth shite but its what i do. Buddy Ive been all over Europe and probably screwed your cousin in Ireland, or was it your sister?

Not sure?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inter Milan Campione d'Italia 2001/2002

Where is your mind lad? (are you edjamacated?)
+SCiswaitingforabrilliantresponseinthiscase
:rolleyes:
HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL! -just keeping the peace!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga- Door knob extraordinaire

SC,

I wouldn’t worry about Zenga. This guy has proven over many of the threads that he lacks class, brains, and originality. It really is funny that he keeps bringing up that he’s “been all over Europe”, sounding like an educated world traveler. The fact is, it was revealed on these threads that he actually works for Club Med as a lowly resort laky. His posts show he has little-to-no education, and that he’s probably a spoiled rich kid who has never actually accomplished anything on his own merit in his life. Basically, he truly is a loser...all talk, no show. A lot of the guys on these threads offer some pretty good banter, but this guy is as DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS!

I think I’ll take my vacation in France next year, just so I can have this little shite bring me my drinks!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

bad judgement on my part... but it wasn't a slag at women or coloured folk, just TTP out of your name that's all... I've got no problems with any of it just looking to get a rise out of you!!! (it obviously worked)... just because you are the female persuasion doesn't mean your not full game... or does it??? I have not been notified of any such crap... anyhow, sorry for breaking your heart, I'll try not to do it again...

ps. Jinky,
Brilliant once again (your usually a man of many words but on TTP you rarely need to use them)...;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by CDK
What did Zenga say?

CDK: just too much altogether. I misread SC's previous post and had thought he had said something offside about women and people of color. I guess it was actually Guinness...which can be taken with a grain of salt. My comments about the idiot Zenga still stand though. He truly is irritating, and in Guinness’s words, "daft".:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
forget it Guinness

Originally posted by Guinness
bad judgement on my part... but it wasn't a slag at women or coloured folk, just TTP out of your name that's all... I've got no problems with any of it just looking to get a rise out of you!!! (it obviously worked)... just because you are the female persuasion doesn't mean your not full game... or does it??? I have not been notified of any such crap... anyhow, sorry for breaking your heart, I'll try not to do it again...

You miss read my post in the first place
SC'S quote~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- "Is that a vote or a threat G-Man?

Now that you are in the clear "Oh so Fresh and Frothy one" mmmmmmmmmmmm Guinness!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was TTPing you(comprende?) because the DRINK Guinness is GOOD(WTF?). The follow up with you making fun of the name was another piss take (because you don't know who I am!) again, comprede?

BTW, I PM'd K-nob to find out if you were in some plot against me (again, all in good fun), and he felt like he had to explain the post to me).
:rolleyes: - It was never on, or off - so it did not 'work' as you so nicely put it.:rolleyes:

This quote was a little immature as well Guinny...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you forget to line up when they were handing out brains???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just because it isn't original either -I'll let that one slide~

As for me being a female, who cares, I understand that EVERYONE is fair game. And again, please don't judge me because I am female, it isn't fair to the OTHER females in the crew. I get myself into these threads to Piss take, and if people like you make a mistake in your posting, then that is okay by me.;) -It just makes me have more ammunition for future reference.:p

As for my good ol' friend Zenga, just like the Refsniffer, they don't know HOW to play with me, so I just ignore their little games.:rolleyes: (at least I have learned to ignore them now)

Again, I still ask the question, "hooo R da edjamacated wons inn da bunchk?:confused: :eek:

I honestly don't think I am 'irritating'. I might, however, be 'all over map' on TTP, just like my drinking (right KNVB?).

If irritating means 'stumping', 'replying', 'piss taking', then I'm in for sure. I've noticed the lack of comebacks some of you have towards my posts. :p

Somehow I feel like I should apologize to those of you that have never encountered a female that tells it like it is or stands up for things!

+SCwastakingthepissonguinny'spissandthenhefeltobligatedtosayhehadbadjudgementonhispart -peace bro:rolleyes:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude?

Buddy if learning four languages in 2.5 years is un educated then maybe you are. Trust me I probably make more money than you do giving hotties massages on the beach and playing the odd game of football and basketball living in the 35-40 degree weather whos the dumb one? Its funny Im even getting paid right now even if no one is travelling.

Question have you ever been out of the valley?

What have you accomplished? Because you talk like you found the cure for aids.

And if you guys think it bothers me to be voted to win this poll think again because I dont really give a fcuk.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sexycoco is on-fire

Well said SC,

I must say, I find your explaination of things Unnesessary.

As I have said before don't make SexyCoco angry. It only leads to bad things!!!!

5bt-says-never-ever-mess-wit-an-Island-gal

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude?

Originally posted by zenga
Buddy if learning four languages in 2.5 years is un educated then maybe you are. Trust me I probably make more money than you do giving hotties massages on the beach and playing the odd game of football and basketball living in the 35-40 degree weather whos the dumb one? Its funny Im even getting paid right now even if no one is travelling.

Question have you ever been out of the valley?

What have you accomplished? Because you talk like you found the cure for aids.

And if you guys think it bothers me to be voted to win this poll think again because I dont really give a fcuk.

What's really funny is that you actually edited that post.

You are nothing but a lowly Club Med Laky part of the time, and a waste on society the rest of the time. Just so you know when you serve me my drinks, I like my Bloody Marys extra spicy. If you deliver it with a smile, I may even tip.;)

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
beware, Lewd

Hey, Lube-in-the-jar,

If you deliver it with a smile, I may even tip.

Just one suggestion. Avoid ordering any creamy drinks when you-know-who's working.

Carry on, and bring your A game tomorrow.

ps- Are the Bahamas in the Valley? Somewhere near Aldergrove with the exotic animals?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Hey man you repeated your self man, when you come up with something new tell me.

Its funny for some one who lives in the Valley how much you talk when a vacation for you is coming to the city.

And if I served your drink I would piss in it!!!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sexycoco is on-fire

Originally posted by 5bigtoes
Well said SC,

I must say, I find your explaination of things Unnesessary.

As I have said before don't make SexyCoco angry. It only leads to bad things!!!!

5bt-says-never-ever-mess-wit-an-Island-gal

"Unnecessasary" you say?-:confused:
"It only leads to bad things!!!!":confused:
5Bigones, if "bad things" are 'shutting people up' then what the hell is a good piss take?:confused: -I have noticed that Zengamyster didn't even put in his .0003 cents worth after that post.

+Scmaybeonfire,butshedoesn'tneedacknowledgementforit-thanksanyhow5Bigones;)

Still L.O.L. about this one from Screw U "Lube-in-the-jar"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude

Originally posted by zenga
Hey man you repeated your self man

OK there Einstein. Good one.:rolleyes:

Dude- whoisn'tsurprisedthatZenga'sstillstupid

Are the Bahamas in the Valley? Somewhere near Aldergrove with the exotic animals?

Just for that Sweeney, I'm not sharing any of the sweeeeet coconut rum I brought back. Umm, umm, good!:D

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh poetic one

guiness, you are a true muse. your prose is unbelievable. i hear the job of poet laureat has become available. i've put forward your name.:rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hide your Pussies!!!

Deb and all:

We better hide our cats and dogs as Guinness is at it again. Now he is admitting to sniffing cats arses!!!
Now we know what his signature means when he says something like what happens on the road stays on the road.

;) :p ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0