Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [January 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here ya go.

As before, you must say why the TTPer you nominate should be included. Also, whomever "wins" this month will not be included for next month's poll.

Also, this nomination thread will be open through the first week of the new year. I'm going shorten things up a bit as a month-long poll is, erm, too long.

Anyways, let's have 'em...

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So KNVB is fair game?

Before I go off to bed again, is KNVB eligible? If so, he is in for many reasons. See November and December. Hopefully, this is not too vague.

Good night.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Of course he is eligible.

As are you.

I nominate Captain Shamrock for having almost as many posts as the administrator. Surely that is highly annoying enough to garner a second...

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks but......

Zenga HAS to be the front runner after his last wine induced post, insinuating that he will get even with me. I am like Seinfeld. I am always Even Stephen. Zenga certainly annoys me more than KNVB.

BTW, you are eligible too. I have to take that into consideration too. I'm sure all the people you have pissed off would like the chance to vent.

:p

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second the Zenga nomination. And, further, I predict him as the winner.

Keeperwho'slikingXPsofar

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cakewalk....

It must be Zenga. His English skillz are on a par with those of Guinness, the supposed Scotsman who claims never to have heard Scots are world-known as being, um, 'thrifty'. His implausibly high testosterone level, a result of his massive insecurity, is why Zenga should win a lifetime membership into the Wanker Hall of Fame. Alongside Sensei.

Dr. Fastshow.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh i see

i nominate PGR Goodtimes

PGR Goodtimes, i feel i should say, being Christmas and all, it's what you write on this website, not you personally that makes you so irritating.

max

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the Animal would like a nomination

I think the Animal would be a prime candidate for the Wanker of the Month (just ask Club I)

Goodtimes is definatly a wanker but he only post once a month. Give the Animal a shot at the title.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok I'll do it..............

I nominate SC/ ~~~~~~~~~queen. I know knowone has done it yet for the simple fact that they don't want to deal with the o so witty reply that is sure to come.:rolleyes: So I'll take one for the team.

Reasons - (Take your pick) Lets see how about the countless threads shes started and left to die. (can't remember she started it so she makes up a new one.) Or I could use the fact she seem to have an opinion on EVERYTHING but express them in the wrong place.

OKSCImreadyletshaveit. :p

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob

What are you doing, I am hoping to be the fist 2002 winner, If SC gets on the list I will have no chance.

I also second the Captain, who puts his own thread on ttp. Who does he think he is?

Animal

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ok I'll do it..............

Originally posted by knvb
I nominate SC/ ~~~~~~~~~queen. ...

Reasons - (Take your pick) Lets see how about the countless threads shes started and left to die.

Too funny.:D I was coming to post the same. I second this nomination. Its one thing to post all over the place, but can one person really know everything:confused:

SkytrainlooksforwardtoseeingSCreplybymakinganewthread

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, you did it...

Originally posted by Skytrain

Too funny.:D I was coming to post the same. I second this nomination. Its one thing to post all over the place, but can one person really know everything:confused:

SkytrainlooksforwardtoseeingSCreplybymakinganewthread

No need to start a new thread ABOUT YOU-noone would read it

I believe you just admitted that I do "know everything"....mmm, something tells me that that wasn't the best "piss" I could come up with, but it will do for now! How 'bout I third the nomination, but return the favour and add you to the mix:confused:

+SCisallfunandgamesuntilsheknockssomeoneout!-bewareTryflame!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i third the nomination for sc.. every time she posts something she opens up a new DEAD thread:D sorry but i also wanna see a female win the "wanker" of the month :p :p
also KNVB gets my second pick cuz it was tooo funny watching him stress out about december:p :p :p :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ref beater
i third the nomination for sc.. every time she posts something she opens up a new DEAD thread:D sorry but i also wanna see a female win the "wanket" of the month :p :p
also KNVB gets my second pick cuz it was tooo funny watching him stress out about december:p :p :p :p

you're not worth a new thread either

Thanks for the nomie, but only one at a time please! -Don't catagorize me as a "female" TTPer, it isn't fair to those who are!
+SCiscatagorizedasherownspecies

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it just isn't fair

stay on topic!

I guess you will never know will you WifeBeater oops "Refsniffer"
+SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online