Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International and Local Darts Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
left field

:eek:
What's going on?
I thought Double In was the only cause of controversy on the DCS.
All I ask is to show up at the Buc, contribute to Yanina's college fund, and lose to anyone with arrows.
Cooler heads will prevail.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solved the problem?.......

For a mere 250 UK Pounds, we have the answer to keep us all civil and honest. Present the Electronic Scoreboard from the Doubletopdartshop. www.doubletopdartshop.com

Now, we just have to hire someone to push the buttons. I wouldn't trust any of my competitors in the D.C.S., that's for sure. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is where Dufferin orders their flights from.......

I found all of our flights in this site.....I can't post them though because there are too many bytes or something....

Captain

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
el capitan

No use in getting a fancy scoring device when we cant even use a phone. You cut me off and now I cant even leave you a message.Just try "topless darts''ann you will get hundreds of sites.Perhaps you can post some pics. Sidewinder.

el_nino

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite. He's baaack.

Just when we thought it was safe to go out at night.
Coastal, get this clear.
You are a fcuking twat. Go watch Richmond United games if you want idiots to stalk.
The D.C.S. is a gentlemen's sporting club. This is why you have not been asked to step up to the line and shoot arrows with us.
Please go away. You are scaring the brothers Scud.

That said, we did give reasonable cause for an attack on our honor last night.
Ex - The Spanking. Truly funny at the time, it crossed the bounds of decorum previously held by the D.C.S. For those not in attendance, it was similar to riding an imaginary horse when you were a kid and slapping your ass. It was so well done, it gave me pause to wonder if you practise this at home.
Delay of Game. You spent more time fussing with your equipment last night than your wife has in the last 6 months.
These two lapses in etiquette should cost you a round of beers, but who the hell is the commissioner?
BTW - I would not question my flights after your display. At least my flights have stayed in place for several weeks without constant attention and delays.

Double In - Distraught my ass. The only thing that is "slightly off" is you. The match was "over". The Ex and yourself had no right to revisit the scoreboard at this juncture. As mentioned last week, Her-I-Cane is sensitive in the early stages of his separations from Yoko. Not only did this affect the darts performance all night, Janina was pretty pissed off at our group. I guess the Her-I-Cane
had time to discuss this matter with her while he paid his bill for the half-pint he finished before storming off. You can screw with the D.C.S.'s emotions, but be careful with Janina.
Also, I appreciate your comments about my 36 page posts. I will try to limit this to 35.

Sidewinder - You cold-hearted bastard. While the rest of us struggled with our emotions, you calmly had your best night ever.
Harmony will return next week, and you will revert to your old self.
It was also not pretty to see you strutting around like a winner all evening. You are a better loser than you are a winner. I'm sure we will like you again next year.

Power & One Dart - I'm sorry you had to see the darkside of darts so early. Don't worry about Coastal. Worry about those you think are your friends. Stay close to El Nino. BTW - I didn't notice last week, but are you guys brothers or something?

Scud - I hope I've got this right. Quote of the night to the Captain, "You've sure taken the ass out of class". Please confirm quote and relevant details. It could easily have been directed at several of the D.C.S. members.

Just a few closing thoughts.
Forget the electronic scoreboard. It will just make it easier for the Sidewinder to enter inflated scores without us noticing.

Regarding the Janina child's scholarship fund. Please give generously. As you all know, this is indeed El Nino's and Janina's first born.
We have two names chosen - male or female makes no difference.
Ja Nino is first choice.
But we're also thinking of an African American name. "Da Cute Sucka". Or DCS for short.

Yours in responsible journalism.
El Nino

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In - Distraught my ass. The only thing that is "slightly off" is you. The match was "over". The Ex and yourself had no right to revisit the scoreboard at this juncture.
Your just pissed that your scores have reached the bottom of the board and therefore have to be erased to continue. There is no way for anyone to check. Beside it's easy to subtract 5's and 7's all night.

With your recent rant you yourself are starting to live up to Scuds saying. Ass. As of right now I am no longer paying your child support. You want to have a love child pay for him/her yourself.

BTW, how did you not know that the Power and One Dart were brothers? Here is a recent shot at the Scud family picnic. They are true athletes in every sense of the word.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how do you tell them apart?

If you look closely, One Dart on the left has a scar above his eye from an epic battle over the front seat. I won the battle but ended up walking home.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look close enough

Scud I think your right. You kind of have to squint, but there is somthing there. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darts at the Garage on a Saturday night?

El Nino and company,

Would anyone be interested in an impromptu night of darts at the Garage? I wouldn't mind it, if anyone else it up to it?

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane warning......

Hurricane has his own board now. I went over today after the Celtic game and managed to lose three unsanctioned matches in a row. This was after I won two unsanctioned matches at the Pumphouse. Now that he has a board the D.C.S. rankings could be in for a major shake-up. Obviously, not for this week but perhaps next week?..........

Captain

P.S. - Hurricane is really gunning up for Double In.........:eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question

If Hurricane has his own board will he no longer be joining the other members of the DCS? I can only wonder what Yoko had to do with this. I mean, after the way he left the Buc on wednesday she was probably out buying it before he got up on thursday morning. Is the board near the bed captain? Perhaps he can have his own little DYCS (Darts Yoko Championship Series) and not worry about adding, subtracting or seeing you run around the Buc smacking your ass.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S. - Hurricane is really gunning up for Double In.........
He can practice all he wants for me, but I'm not playing him. Not because I think he cheated or lied but because I joined the D.C.S for a bit of fun and he took that out of it last week. I would much rather play El Nino and Sidewinder all evening then follow up by pounding the Scud out of a few brothers than go through the rants and name calling again.

Perhaps a formal TTP apology may change my mind, but until then........

Nose out of joint, Double In.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday darts

Just to let the esteemed members of the DCS know, One Dart and The Power engaged in some unsanctioned matches at the landing tonight. One Dart came out on top 3-2 in darts and 2-1 in pool. On that note, it should be mentioned that pool on sundays is free at the landing, while the darts are unsanctioned (no dry humping this evening) I'm sure that it is nothing El Nino's tape measure couldn't fix. If that fails, we can just steal their boards in an attempt to keep up with the hurricane.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart,

There is no such thing as an unsanctioned match, unless I lose. Please remember that in future. ;)

How long did it take you to finish 5 matches? Were there any records set? Distance from the board? Longest match? Highest score? :)

Executioner

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately...

No records Captain, we actually played pretty well. Only one game finished double one, TP had a 140 which is a scud brother record. Fcuking Canucks.:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the D.C.S. info.

Rules concerning scores and errors

It is the responsibility of the player to verify his score before removing their darts from the board. The score remains as written if one or more darts has been removed from the board.

In '01 games, errors in calculating the remaining score must stand as written unless corrected prior to the beginning of that player's next throw. The score for any turn may not be changed once the darts have been removed from the board.

Interesting I thought.

I picked this up from some Yukon Darts league rules sheet.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No

It's just your fault for forcing him to over react. Actually, I think it's the Captain's fault for riling him up in the first place with the infamous ass-slap dance. Then again, maybe it's Yoko's fault for chiding him before coming out. Who knows, maybe it's the scud brothers fault for not being there to defend him against the bullies. In any case, now that Double In has a set of rules, things should be once again rosy in the DCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0