Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter 08'

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should stop by Newton on a Friday night the Rangers could use the boost.

No worries knut, he has allready signed the Mighty Ranger napkin and will be in the line-up very soon, with that Mr. October guy too. Neither would want to be seen in BRM coolers.

Are the semi's at one location in a nice double header?

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stayed 2 - 1......not surprising with only 6 minutes left.

Sporting vs. Indo next week........Looking forward to it. Unlucky Westside. Hopefully you guys can rebound in time for the Norvan game.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS,

Can you provide us a more detailed report of the 6 minutes? Did Sporting own the first 3 minutes and then Westside regrouped and owned the final 3 minutes, or was it a seesaw battle for the entire time and just went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth and then the final whistle went?:confused::confused::confused:

Sure hope we get a 6 minute game recap from Azzi on this one. Can one win a pizza (only to be consumed on premises) in 6 minutes? Even though I did not see the match, I would think that Smallsy would deserve it.:D

JAGS

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have to vote for JB to be "Man of the Match". He won 4 heeders, as Dancing Bear calls them, in 6 minutes. If you do the math, that's like 60 headers in a full game!!!

JB does a good job "heeding" balls. :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS,

Can you provide us a more detailed report of the 6 minutes? Did Sporting own the first 3 minutes and then Westside regrouped and owned the final 3 minutes, or was it a seesaw battle for the entire time and just went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth and then the final whistle went?:confused::confused::confused:

Sure hope we get a 6 minute game recap from Azzi on this one. Can one win a pizza (only to be consumed on premises) in 6 minutes? Even though I did not see the match, I would think that Smallsy would deserve it.:D

JAGS

Sorry, Jags, but I wasn't there. I couldn't find the fcuking field. Someone told me it was just off Lonsdale. :mad:

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could have swore I heard someone shout 'CHARGE' when our 6 minutes started. Surprisingly, not much to report.....:DExcept JB did have a quality 6 minutes clearing the ball with that biscuit tin of a mellon....unlike the previous week's 114 minutes;) Training must have been good for you this week big man:D

Sporting is a classy bunch of guys. Always enjoy playing against them......for a full game, that is. All the best the rest of the way boys.

On to our cup final Monday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear,

I sincerely mean it when I say........good luck on Monday. This is the biggest game of the weekend, next to Club Ireland's game today against Fiji. :D ;)

Do you have everyone available for the game?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have to vote for JB to be "Man of the Match". He won 4 heeders, as Dancing Bear calls them, in 6 minutes. If you do the math, that's like 60 headers in a full game!!!

JB does a good job "heeding" balls. :eek:

All I have to say is that you're a muppet just like your pork chop counterpart below.

Attachments

• GOMER.jpg
    GOMER.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 79

shipwreck

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS,

JAGS
Here is a quick game report. Time remaining 7 min., sporting takes drop, kicks it out to give possesion to West Side. West Side pushes everything forward, cannot break down defense, gives up one breakaway. At the 8 min. mark West Side gets one corner that was poorly taken whistle blows. Those are the highlights.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations Indo. On a great roll......wouldn't want to draw you in the Provincials. This run is all to similar to the one in 98/99.

What a weekend for Captain Shamrock!!! How much alcohol can a body consume?

Gilly

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations Indo. On a great roll......wouldn't want to draw you in the Provincials. This run is all to similar to the one in 98/99.

What a weekend for Captain Shamrock!!! How much alcohol can a body consume?

Gilly

Gilly, don't forget about tomorrow + the Captain! As well, I think he's scheduled to win the 649 on Wednesday. The party rolls on.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U. 2 - West Van. 1

Not the best game to watch...........But always nice seeing Sir M.

Congrats...Captain, well done!

Davey and Thriller Millar......Congrats as well.

What a St Patty's Day it will be Cappy!;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As always Sir M............One step ahead of you pal!

Unlucky Today........The first goal told it all.:rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As one who has been dragged along the last two nights and is soon to be dragged out for a third time and again tomorrow I can attest to the fact that it has been a hell of a weekend.

The Indo boys played well today, weathered a couple of close calls at the end but were value for the win. Sporting were much better in the air, I'm guessing Captain held his breath for each what seemed endless string of corners at the end of the second half of overtime, and VERY unlucky not to get one. The Indo keeper made a couple of solid reaction saves that easily could have found the net. Dave Morris with the first Indo goal on a cracker half volley from 25 yards out. Second goal on what I'm sure Sporting would say was a questionable PK and the third from Carlos (Congrats big man) on another great strike about 5 minutes into overtime. Combine that with the fact they won the Club Ireland wine draw last night and it has been a great weekend for ICST.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart,

Nothing questionable about the penalty......the guy's hand was CLEARLY away from his body and the players on the pitch said nothing........

Our guys worked their asses off today.......we were focused at the start.....I think Sporting(at least some of the players) figured they had the game in the bag before kick-off.... Gomesy was HUGE for them and yes, they had a lot of corners and yes, we were under the gun a bit in the end but we won in the end. Carlos and Dave Morris with two great goals and Dave Samra with the penalty........fantastic stuff. The only negative with the game was the fact that my ****ing suit was drenched by the end of the game and I was fcuking freezing. That's what happens when you own a $100 suit.............:(

Looking forward to the final......3rd day in a row right now and I'm on my way out again. One Dart, please come and pick me up. Cheers.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0