Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

It reminds me of Pat Dickenson v West Van last year...

I think your words were, "You've got to be kidding, man"... followed by a straight red.

Indeed sixfyv, Patty kicked the fella' so high that the red was out before he hit the ground ;) A rather 'rash' challenge :rolleyes:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf did u do to deserve that? sleep with his wife?

great action picture though... who's the photographer?

where is the ball

Can we have a best caption contest using that picture?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse said somthing funny. He is saying that Island will host Provincials finals to determen who goes to Nationals. Ghouse do you think that a Island Club will not make it to the finals. You must have started coaching not to long ago. Islanders are masters at that. Victoria will be bringing a USL side soon. They must show well to sell their bid for a spot in NASl. Ghouse Imperial cup is just local sides from VMSL. Just like Fraser Valley premier men cup. For Provincial finals you should see West Van vs Victoria side, lets get done with Imperial cup first before we start going with provincial games. I know you want a crack at it .

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
next time tell the Ref to bend over and use his good eye

Captain, Please explain Via BOMBAY

cheers
polska

Oddly enough, I happened to find some video of Gilly/Flyingdutchman meeting for the first time.....

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-uk-6b1efc3a2177ecaeafa39904e720c7a3.html]me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse said somthing funny. He is saying that Island will host Provincials finals to determen who goes to Nationals. Ghouse do you think that a Island Club will not make it to the finals. You must have started coaching not to long ago. Islanders are masters at that. Victoria will be bringing a USL side soon. They must show well to sell their bid for a spot in NASl. Ghouse Imperial cup is just local sides from VMSL. Just like Fraser Valley premier men cup. For Provincial finals you should see West Van vs Victoria side, lets get done with Imperial cup first before we start going with provincial games. I know you want a crack at it .

are they talking about you?

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/i...r-ever-play-italian-tournament.html#post27924

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone think of this when they see Gilly?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fucxG-he2qU"]YouTube- Just For Men Sports Legend Commercial[/ame]

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

WTF????
The Island is hosting the finals because its their turn...And the rest ,Im not sure what your saying....
So lets Dance...

everyday fun by JibJab Sendables - Dances - Video shared by

flyingdutchman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, I admit, the foul looks worse than when it happened live. I shouldn't have said that shite about Gilly; I don't wish injury on anyone, so for those comments I'll take ownership and apologize. I hope the rehad goes quickly...

The reason I thought it was overblown was because the guy was jumping around right after it happened. If you get injured bad do you usually jump around, on the injured leg? Hence my skepticism. I know the guy who made the foul and he's not a dirty player. He felt bad for the injury and apologized numerous times, so I stuck up for him.

Peace.

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, just a yellow card.....

Who was the ref? NHL's Colin Campbell?

Safety of players always initially falls on the players on the pitch - being in control of themselves and not messing up someone's life.

BUT

I don't understand refs that don't realize they need to protect players. Whether intentional or not, a red card would have taught the tackler a valuable lesson.

But heaven forbid you question a ref's call...they can't pull the cards out fast enough.

shipwreck

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So here's the 50-50 challenge...... looks clean to me :rolleyes:

I was debating on commenting but I have to. I happened to be standing right in line with the tackle and it was all ball. The reason you don't see the ball is because the guy tackling already had reached it and what you are seeing in the picture is him jumping to avoid the tackle. The ref only blew the whistle after he was rolling around. Players on both teams that were close to the play looked surprised that he was still down.:confused:

The sad thing would be if he actually dressed on Tuesday to play! :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 1 Sapperton 0

halftime

Adam Costley with a fantastic diving header on a clinical cross from Goldie. Sapperton is starting to look tired..........

flyingdutchman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was debating on commenting but I have to. I happened to be standing right in line with the tackle and it was all ball. The reason you don't see the ball is because the guy tackling already had reached it and what you are seeing in the picture is him jumping to avoid the tackle. The ref only blew the whistle after he was rolling around. Players on both teams that were close to the play looked surprised that he was still down.:confused:

The sad thing would be if he actually dressed on Tuesday to play! :D

Shamrock, KNVB (fcuking dutch?), rest of you haters, read this post and eat your own words...

Vindication is sweet.

Maybe I should make a movie about shamrock now....:bronco:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0