Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sapp Peg game was a thriller and very fast paced. Kevin did not have a good game in the middle. He may have had the flu because he was unable to keep up with the play. He missed a clear handball in the box by Peg. But I do respect Kevin because he does a good job as a 4th official at Whitecaps games.
Surpisingly CJ did not get on the field until the second half, and he was dynamite again. If he had played the first half it would have been a different result. Interestingly the same thing hapened last year when CJ played for Hurricanes. Sapp were battling Hurricanes for promotion and were playing them late in the season. All Hurricanes needed was a tie, but CJ did not get onto the field until late in the game when Sapp had a lead. I dont understand coaches sitting their most talented offensive players.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sapp Peg game was a thriller and very fast paced. Kevin did not have a good game in the middle. He may have had the flu because he was unable to keep up with the play. He missed a clear handball in the box by Peg. But I do respect Kevin because he does a good job as a 4th official at Whitecaps games.
Surpisingly CJ did not get on the field until the second half, and he was dynamite again. If he had played the first half it would have been a different result. Interestingly the same thing hapened last year when CJ played for Hurricanes. Sapp were battling Hurricanes for promotion and were playing them late in the season. All Hurricanes needed was a tie, but CJ did not get onto the field until late in the game when Sapp had a lead. I dont understand coaches sitting their most talented offensive players.

Yes CJ is extremely talented...probably tops in the entire league or province for that matter...but what you don't understand is talent by itself does not always warrant playing time.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wingers faster than the defense? Smells like Peg was missing a certain someone who would have locked down the back...

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty much sums it up. scoreline was an accurate reflection of the game. we simply had nothing to offer and made an easy day of it for the surrey lads.

after the 0-5 start this year, i thought we did well with the personnel, (everchanging), we had and we were certainly in every game picking up some results against better teams along the way (nothwithstanding today's result). tough way to end the year, but proud of the boys for the recovery after the dreadful start and a half decent cup run. hopefully something to build upon to get this club back to the upper echilon.

on a positive note, the coaching staff can concentrate on master's now. :D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes CJ is extremely talented...probably tops in the entire league or province for that matter...but what you don't understand is talent by itself does not always warrant playing time.

Wil be a wasted talent if the commitment isn't there.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well said Reedie! Refreshing perspective. No matter the consequences of playing CJ or not, if your reasons for not playing him synch with your ethics, then you most certainly made the correct decision. If anyone questions that, you need to question their ethics.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Use of the word "ethics" twice in a sentence is a symptom of ingestion of alcohol or a similar central nervous system depressant Ballbaby.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Use of the word "ethics" twice in a sentence is a symptom of ingestion of alcohol or a similar central nervous system depressant Ballbaby.

You are very correct SirM. Your detective work is excellent. After all, a 3:59pm post on a Sunday afternoon by a Master's player wouldn't offer a clue that alcohol may have been ingested? :rolleyes:

I love the word "ethics". I love the way my tongue overlaps the top row of my front teeth and produces the "thhhhhhhhh" noise, and then falls off these teeth off to a graceful culmination. I admit it is tougher to do after ingesting alcohol. My tongue doesn't respond as well, and sometimes I spit. Sometimes I wish I had a lisp so I can enjoy the "thhhhhhhh" noise all the time.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Reedie! Refreshing perspective. No matter the consequences of playing CJ or not, if your reasons for not playing him synch with your ethics, then you most certainly made the correct decision. If anyone questions that, you need to question their ethics.

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/publicite-uk-fb16f795642ba33f1a6c9a79caa283e4.html]james cameron / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually......this footage came up before the Sapperton game.......Sandman and Reedie didn't see eye to eye.....

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/publicite-uk-a6315f090ffdb02a9023f588330393f5.html]me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain that is hillarious :D I think you should go ply your trade in Mumbai.

Congrats WAB on your provincial cup spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts