Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

flyingdutchman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan Pacific ‘A’ vs Akal FC William Griffin Turf Tue/ 8.00pm

Tuesday night for an Imperial Final Quarterfinal!??! Are you kidding me. Norvan has played all their home games on Saturday at Conferdation at 1:30pm, why the change now?

The league might as well play the final at Joe Brown Field on Wednesday, April 6, 2010 at 10:30am. What a joke.

To the Lobban cnut who did my leg/ankle: Thanks for the 3-4 months (if I'm lucky) of rehab, fcuker. The picture that was taken shows the deliberate intent and is gross.

Seriously pondering retirement,

Gilly

I was at the game (but not playing) and clearly saw the incident you're talking about. I honestly have no idea where you think there was intent. 50/50 ball, he slid into it and I guess it just you at an awkward spot. At worst it might have just been a run-of-the-mill foul. It happens in football buddy, and just because you got hurt doesn't mean it was dirty. I would feel bad for you if it wasn't for your reaction, which when I thnk about it was pretty funny. First off, if you broke your leg as you were screaming at everyone that you did, why on earth were you jumping around on it? Seriously, you were hopping around with both legs and you want us to believe your leg is broken? Either you're an idiot or your an exaggerating baby. My guess is both. The crying topped it off. Seriously, we had to stop the game for ten minutes to wait for you to stop crying. I've "broken" my leg before, and sure it hurt, but there's no need for tears 'man'. And I was a kid when that happened. You're a grown man buddy. I would be embarrassed if I were you.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect dutchman, to say the reaction was funny is such a stupid comment. If a person is seriously injured as he is, I don't think it is funny how he reacts. Your post clearly shows your stupidity and lack of compassion. Simply put it was a bad tackle and now he faces the entire summer rehabbing b/c some idiot either doesn't know how to tackle or had intent to injure. Either way I would love to see you on the field instead of the sidelines and see how you would feel again since you broke your leg before if someone tackled you and resulted in another broken leg. I am sure you would not be happy and singing a fukcen song.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutchman, your an idiot buddy... if you know Gilly at all hes the last person to be rolling around on the pitch screaming and yelling if he wasn't truly hurt. Obviously when you get hurt like that you are going to letting out steam, I cant say whether it was a dirty tackle or not because I wasnt there but for you to come on here and go after him like that is just stupid. Good luck in your rehab and hope to see you playing soon Gilly.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the game (but not playing) and clearly saw the incident you're talking about. I honestly have no idea where you think there was intent. 50/50 ball, he slid into it and I guess it just you at an awkward spot. At worst it might have just been a run-of-the-mill foul. It happens in football buddy, and just because you got hurt doesn't mean it was dirty. I would feel bad for you if it wasn't for your reaction, which when I thnk about it was pretty funny. First off, if you broke your leg as you were screaming at everyone that you did, why on earth were you jumping around on it? Seriously, you were hopping around with both legs and you want us to believe your leg is broken? Either you're an idiot or your an exaggerating baby. My guess is both. The crying topped it off. Seriously, we had to stop the game for ten minutes to wait for you to stop crying. I've "broken" my leg before, and sure it hurt, but there's no need for tears 'man'. And I was a kid when that happened. You're a grown man buddy. I would be embarrassed if I were you.

One of the all-time stupid posts on this site. Take your macho bravado bull shite somewhere else so we don't have to read it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way you guys are all sticking up for Gilly... Jeez, I dunno... you're probably going to make him cry.

:D

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was Dirty, Reckless and Studs up. I had a pretty good view as it happened in front of me...

And just to be clear it was not 50-50, Gilly was dribbling the ball in full control when the Lobban player came in from the side and got all leg

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's not Gilly, that's Socrates

Attachments

• _40551911_socrates_rest.jpg
    _40551911_socrates_rest.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 88

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk !!!! A shocking challenge is an understatement ....

Fcuking lad should be arrested for that :mad:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk !!!! A shocking challenge is an understatement ....

Fcuking lad should be arrested for that :mad:
Walks,

It reminds me of Pat Dickenson v West Van last year...

I think your words were, "You've got to be kidding, man"... followed by a straight red.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0