Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2003

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Randall is King

Peg looked very good yesterday.....If their play was any indication of whats to come....The rest of the teams in the league are in trouble....

Like Knvb said,Randys goal was by far the best I've ever witnessed..A full bike from the 12 yard line hit so clean and well was so worthy of the 5 minute standing O he received....An absolute cracker!

What a perfect day for soccer....The pints were flowing in the clubhouse afterwards(eventhough cheap cnut knvb didnt buy Regs and I any)...Then off to the Queen cross for a few more to watch the NUCKS whip the lowly Blue Jackets....

ALL in all,a great Sunday afternoon!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How quickly we forget the extra $10.00 I left for you. Eh? Holiday? I couldn’t possibly buy you two tone def buggers pints in the change room after you poisoned my poor ears with that shoc-king CD Peg was trying to pass for music. Awful.

There is no way Peg is going to play that well again. They've blown their load. Fcuking flying cnuts.

KNVBitter.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I was there to watch this game and see that goal. However, our children's activities come first.

Randall is truly an intriguing individual. One second he's hooked up to neuro patches and the next he's displaying acrobatics for an appreciative crowd.

KNVB did you do anything acrobatic yesterday? Another concussion doesn't count. Oh, and if you truly fell for "The Move" you should be ashamed of yourself. :eek:

One day Regs will send the head of his femur flying out of the hip socket and he better hope Randall is around to fix him up in a hurry. "The Move" is almost as demanding as a bicycle kick.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Music

I couldn’t possibly buy you two tone def buggers pints in the change room after you poisoned my poor ears with that shoc-king CD Peg was trying to pass for music. Awful.

Ollie was lovin it,as was everyone else in the room but you,maybe your the jackass:eek:

I suppose that Kylie Minogue(sp)crap you listen to is quality:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls, I was suspended and had I known Ballbaby Jr. was having a dance recital that day I surely would have skipped the match to lend my support. God knows he could use it. :rolleyes:

Oille is in a league of his own... and that statement can be used on so many levels. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was There That Day, when "The Goal" was Scored

What a day for football, Kinsmen is still the best football ground in the Lower Mainland, even without the Wooden Stands.

Got to see "The Goal" by Randel and "The Move" by Old Reggy, even though it was a Half "Move".

Entertaining game with both teams going forward as quickly as possible once they had possesion.

Good to see many TTPers out to watch and then chat after the match.
There was even a Reedy sighting in the changerooms, I wonder if there are any romour with that.

HOS

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
trip down memory lane

originally posted by john 2/7/00

RUFC 1 - 0 Sporting

The tale of two halfs best describes this game! First half Sporting came out with some jump and they deserved to be up at least one (missing a sitter 3yards out dead in the middle of the net and no keeper has to count as a good chance ) But the second half RUFC were the better team and created a lot more chances and finished a nice play off to advance!

c'mon you idiots. thought i might remind you of a past imperial cup success from a few years back (ranks up there with the win over fireman....anyone remember who scored that game? anywho , i digress...) that the idiots have pulled off. john, willy, lean, ginger, kippax, animal, et al. have a good one tomorrow and stuff the chops (and khalsa) :D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Win

Westside 6 Milan 1

Westside was clearly the more skilled team but Milan did well in the first half to keep the score at 1-0. Westide had most of the possesion and some good chances but Milan defended well. ACM came out strong in the second half and tied the game at one and looked to have alot of momentum. Ollie Heald scored a free kick a couple minutes later and that goal totally changed the game. Milan seemed to give up and Westside started to score at ease.
Heald was definetly the man of the match scoring a couple more nice ones after his free kick.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa

With Westside and Sporting both winning, Khalsa has made it to the Provincial Cup. We are very excited and can't wait for cup play.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice match report is pretty much spot on. We had the majority of possession and the result in the end was deserved.

Ollie really is different gravy. The kid sets up the first goal with some end line dancing, follows that with another cracker free kick, a cheeky chip and a well slotted breakaway. Natural hat-trick in the second half to seal the deal. Far and away the man of the match.

I'll leave the match report of the RUFC vs. Sporting match to John or Willy. But from what i've heard heartbreak for the idiots and some key injuries/suspensions in the cards for the chops....hope fonseca is doing ok. Hardlines John but great to hear you lads showed well and even a rare goal for ya kid!

Congrats to Khalsa for sneaking in...:rolleyes:

Chops are up next. Curious to see when Fonseca will pull the plug on the Whitecaps' players after that match. Predicition: Westside win = caps players get the hook. Chops win = an extra week for the caps players.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would someone please at least post the fcuking score of the Sporting/Idiots match?

It drives me nuts when some of you talk about a result in a round about way but never state the score :rolleyes:

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and some key injuries/suspensions in the cards for the chops....hope fonseca is doing ok.
I heard Fonseca was K'd from a head on head collision and the game was apparently delayed 20 mins while they waited for the ambulance. I also heard the Chops scored their goal in the last 5 mins after said head bonk with the goal scorer doing a round about around the corner flag with 20 Chops in tow. Maritseo(sp) gave the guy a yellow for his celebration with-out considering if he already had one. He did. :D

Thanks for getting us a invite to the provincials today Peg. and Westside. Who really wanted to win the Imperial anyway. :rolleyes:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 1 -2 Sporting

Heartbreaking doesn't even begin to describe the final result. After battling back to get even the injury to Fonseca actually hurt us more than the Chops.

The injury came in the 89th minute.............and the wait was more than 30 minutes. After a drop ball at center and a couple of nothing balls by both teams, honestly on the last kick of the game Sporting got a lucky bounce and Batista finished well.

I hope Fonseca is doing well. Trust that there will be an update later today from some of the Sporting lads.

I can't see the Chops beating Westside, especially without Fonseca. I also wouldn't be surprised if he never plays in our "shitty" league either. He had a tough day out at Adanac and that was before the injury!

Good luck to everyone still playing,

John

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the BCSA web site

MENS PROVINCE OPEN AGE "A" CUP

First Round (Men Only): April 12 & 13
Quarterfinals: April 26 &27
Semifinals (Town Centre Stadium, Coquitlam): May 3 & 4
Finals (Royal Athletic Park, Victoria): Saturday May 10

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update

Tony Fonseca is doing alright.

He ended up with a couple stitches between his eye and temple and a minor concussion. He might be able to play this upcoming weekend. So that is definetly good news. It was a scary incident, he was unconcious and twitching for awhile, but at the hospital they checked him out, stitched him up, and sent him home.

Onto Surrey next weekend, all we need is 2 points in our final two games to win our side.

:knvb: :eek: :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0