Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2003

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imperial Final

Nice to see that the VMSL has figured out what went wrong last weekend and have made back-up plans. Hopefully the wind doesnt pick up like it did in the Peg game, that must have been tough to play on.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinsman is closed for the weekend, thus the Imperial Final is at Newton Athletic Turf (Sunday at 2?).

Cheers,

~Regs.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 1 - Firemen 0

Olie had the winner! Nice finish with his head.

The game overall was entertaining, I thought man of the match either should have been Ollie for westside but he got subbed with like 30 min to go, or I thought JC for westside had an outstanding game having to deal with Niall Thompson(who did well himself). JC had several chances in the second half that could have sealed the victory a lot earlier.

Firemen had their chances as well Peter upfront had a break from half, which he had a bad touch on but still did well to have a go. Clarke had a few rips, the one that mainly sticks out is in the first half a full volley, nice rip:D.

On a side note Wicks didn't start in net for westside I don't know if this was a tactical(sp?) move or becuase he was injured. However the young keeper that started did what he needed to keep a clean sheet, even though looking shaky to begin with.

Cheers
JB

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations

Kudos to Westside,

One third of the triple complete...great cup run for Firemen.
Good luck to both teams in provincial cup play. Hopefully, the loss of Skinner, Thompson and Clarke for the first 5 or 6 games next winter won't hurt their chances of promotion. Obviously, this Firemen team would make Premier stronger.

Gilly

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know who got MVP? or if they even do that or whatever they do in this league.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations on the win Smallsy. You can win the league as well this year if you like, BUT THAT'S IT!.

Old time Soccer.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Smallsy (I didn't even know he played for Westside) and the rest of Rino's men for another Imperial Cup. The trophy cabinet doth runneth over with all the hardware they've been cramming in there over the past few years.

Congrats to revolutionary and the rest of the Firemen for their impressive cup run. While they may be losing some key players to Whitecap duties, I still fancy them to a Provincial Cup semifinalist when it's all said and done.

There, I said it.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Ya, Congrats for Winning vs. All those Weak Teams, A++

Originally posted by sensei_hanson
Congrats to Smallsy (I didn't even know he played for Westside)
Funny stuff.

Did they let you drink out of the Cup or do you get to take it home in 18 weeks.

Well done Smallsy.

HOS

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel pretty,

Oh so pretty,

I feel pretty and witty and gay.

We just tied Firemen for first in the silverware stakes today.

I should have been MVP because I've got a new wave hair-do.

I miss PoCoMo. They knew how to celebrate.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0