Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday Captain Shamrock...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With old(er) age comes bitterness. I hope your day is a little lighter than your last post :eek: !

Have a good one Coach ;) !

+SC :p

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
With old(er) age comes bitterness. I hope your day is a little lighter than your last post :eek: !

Have a good one Coach ;) !

+SC :p

I think you nailed it SC. The Captain appears to be more bitter of late. It must be that nasty B-day which was sneaking up. I'll remember to steer clear of TTP next September 28 and 29 when the Captain will have his next flair up of PBS (Pre-birthday syndrome).

Maybe a gobble will cheer him up. Any takers? Fastshow?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From all your mates at the Vancouver Rangers Supporters Club No. 1 and my Croatian grandmother, hope you have a "happy" birthday.

Buckfast

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard people get slower with age but at your rate you should be picking up speed...backwards. Just like the video! :D

Best wishes, see you at the park.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Captain, I hope that Wendy's is good tonight! As for the grumpiness, lay off him, the guy hasn't had a sip of liquor in over a month. I'd be pissed off too.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday Cappy!!

I guess it is time to switch to the High Milage from the 10W30 :eek:

Lean

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy birthday Mr. B.

You still need to let me know where I can get one of those pretty pink outfits with matching shades. :D

All the best

Crafty

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday, Cap'n Shamrock! Have a good one even it is drink free.

Is there any correlation between the number of posts you make and the number of drinks you consume?

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The TTP Article Bot and I would like to extend our birthday wishes to you, Burnsie.

Actually, the TTP Article Bot originally wanted to post John Clayton's article about Kellen Winslow's leg surgery here, but I suggested saying happy birthday would be a little more appropriate.

He's still learning. All the best,
-sensei. bot.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday Captain ...... may you receive a couple of new knees to help get you to your next birthday :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0