Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Commercial drive was noisy, and painted RED, WHITE & BLUE . First of all, why do some Italians get so pissed off when we went to celebrate, when if they would have won, they would be having a picnic in front of the Croatian Centre.

Secondly, what an awsome game. Both teams put on a show. The Italian "wall" for once was knocked down when Italy was leading. Full credit must go to the Croatian defence, no arguing with that, must be considered among the best, if not the best now. Even with out Tudor or Zivkovic. The linesman made the right calls. First goal, was offside. The second was a foul, not offside, people, got confused with that; the call was for a foul. For the last two months I've been saying Olic should be given a chance, the kid has pace, and it showed tonight, caused problems for the I-Ties. Rapaic what a nice fcuking surprise too, unsung hero.

Thirdly, where's The Apprentice at? Shall he live up to the bet we made? I sure hope so, or if not I nominate him for the wanker of the month right now. CDK, BJB and all other fellow Cro-TTPERS, where should I make him wear our wonderful uni? Possibly at the Cro-Summer league? Where? Also, I want to thank all those Italians I made bets with, I am now a million dollars richer, once again thank you.

HRVATSKA 2 - ITALY 1

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right on?????????????

The Cro centre must have been rocking, wish I was there!!!
Hrvatska 2 Italia 1 !!!!!
Great game and how about the drama to this game.
The last two games for the group will be very very interesting.

HRVATSKA!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trap??

Where the **** are all the wops man, guys be men and face it we lost!!!!! What the **** was Trap thinking when we were down a goal whyhe didnt put Del Piero or Montella in and he had Di livio standing as he was going to go in. Materazzi had a shocker. Croatia did well for the 10 minutes when they scored they pissed all over us but hey like I saidd before credit goes to the Croates, enjoy this one guys. Now after what 7 months all the bullshit is over cant we all be friends.????

BTW is Nesta made of glass or what he is always hurt and now doubtful for next game.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full credit goes out to zenga for not hiding:cool:

On the other hand where the fcuk is Appy? zenga do you know? We had a little bet.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Croatia, this game could have gone either way but full credit goes out to them for pulling off the win. Well this group is definately going to be interesting once we see the outcome of the Mexico, Equador game.

BTW: How may world cup pools are getting totally fcuked by these world cup games:mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the Apprentice? Where is the Apprentice hiding? Some people like to sleep , sorry I was not on the same party treats as you but I needed the sleep. I made a bet that if Italy lost I would leave the site and you backed out and all of a sudden changed it to switch uni's. I WILL NEVER WEAR THAT KIT ...EVER...IT'S TOO UGLY....AND IT STINKS LIKE B.O.
Good Game by Croatia they played well and got the points they needed. Italy tgot a little to confident when they were up one and the defence looked shite without Nesta. I think my Lerb finally made it to the World Cup cause I think the linesman got a hold of it. Great mnove by Croatia to switch the old men up front, their young guys showed alot of heart and pace.

Next games are huge!!!

thiscroatianguydrovebymyhousehonkingandithrewarockthroughhiswindow;) :p

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Croatia!

Man, what is it with Italy in the group stages of tournaments. They just do not come out strong and looking to attack. They paid the price for that today, not for the first time.

Why is Del Piero not starting? Has he been injured and getting fit, or is he just plain out of favour?

Great free kick by Totti. If the keeper had reacted in any way, he would surely have knocked it in as it passed by him after hitting the post.

daz

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy Screwed

Not to try and take anything away from Croatia but did Italy not get screwed twice on goals that were called back? What a moron linesman calling the offside.

Dazza and others are right. Italy was too slow to get untracked and clearly could have used their bench. What the frig was the guy doing late in the game on the FK when it didn't get past even the first defender way out from the goal? That was a brutal FK when you know time is running out and you really need a hail mary cross!

On the day, Croatia were full value and their performance overall superior. I picked Italy first in the group with Croatia also going through. Going to be very interesting in this group.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice you fcuking WANKER!!!!

I never backed out of any bet!!! Ask anybody on TTP. Somebody made a suggestion about making the bet less harsh and change it to the uni's instead. I was up for that, or anything else. You never responded or anything, so what was I to assume.

You have no fcuking BALLS . You make all other Italians look bad. Next time you make a bet, go through with it. I was at North American today, and from what I heared they all thought you would do it. Well I can't help it if your gutless.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vieri's goal was onside and it was fcuk up by the linesman. The last disallowed goal? No fcukin way. Inzaghi pulled down Croatia's last defender who in front of him at the time, he grabbed his shirt and spun him around, and played a major factor in causing Pletikosa to miss the ball. Watch the repaly's. That was a good call by the linesman.

Croatia did catch some luck and Italy are a very dangerous side when a goal down. Vieri is one of the best strikers in the world and should win the golden boot with the pace he on...unless Italy shite the bed against Mexico. I do respect Italy as a major contender in the World Cup and would be disapointed should they fail to reach atleast the 1/4 finals.

Croatia showed they can play good football and with the insertion of the young players (Vranjes and Olic) look to have a bright future ahead.

Zaurrinni, I beleive you made an offer to change your avtar if Italy lost though nobody asked you to... I don't think anybody will mind if you don't do it.;)

Appy, :rolleyes:

Zenga, I told you so....though I was a bit relieved after our showing against Mexico...

The partying down comercial and hasting's last night was good fun. Most of Italian's were good sports about it and we even shook hands with some waving just outside North American Sports.:) Some sure looked pissed though, I think one was the Apprentice.

The second half of that game was one of the best of the World Cup. You could always expect a good game when Croatian's and Italian's play against each other.:cool:

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favorite moment of the match was when Inzaghi tried to place himself between a couple of Cro players who were forming the wall on Tottis' free kick. He got pushed away and then recieved a bitch slap from Boksic. The look on Inzaghis' face and Boksics' "fcuk off" reaction were classic.

Iron Mike to regain heavyweight title tonight...Whatever means necessary.

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you croats were lucky in the second half.....you guys played good in the first but you guys had horse shoes the last 45 minutes, first of all if nesta didnt get injured the first goal wouldn't have went in.......the second goal was one of the ugliest goals in the world cup so far.......and 2 dissalowed goals for italy in the second half ....the second one where one of our defencemen scored from centre was supposed to be offside but INZAGHI DIDN'T TOUCH THE F*CKING BALL oh ya zambrotta got taken down in the box in injury time but i guess the ref was watching a different game!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong, soccerplayer13. The second goal wasn't called an offside but a foul. It was a foul if you watched the replays. I thought Vieri's goal was good...but I'm glad it wasn't.:)

You are obviously an illiterate moron who doesn't know the game. You must play your footy in the valley...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh ya zambrotta got taken down in the box in injury time but i guess the ref was watching a different game!

Even Zambrotta said it wasn't a PK, rather a corner. If he thought it was i'm sure he would have had a chat with the ref.

Soccer player u should show some class like some of your other country men. U must of been one of those idiots last nite that thought there were hot shite. Get over It! Were neighbours for crying out loud, can't we all just get along!!!

PS After watching the game again and again, Vieri's(i think it was him) immitation of David lee Roth was not offside from what i saw. But that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Great Game by both teams. croatia though played unreal. What a change. It's all good, now tonite we must chear for equador together.

:)

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to the I-ties my house is paid off, my konoba is stacked with beer, vino and other fine beverages, I just need to get a hold of 1 more Italian friend who said he would wear the Co kit all day at work next week should CRO win. Iam starting to think he is looking for another job.

Zenga we sure can be friends, with all this bullshit over now it would only be fitting for Croatia and Italy to advance. Like I said a great game, it was awesome watching two great soccer nations duking it out, especially being neighbours.

On a side note BJB, it takes a bigger man to apologize. I commend you for that and I would like to say that my comments were not appropriate either. I know you are a big Hajduk supporter and Pleti is a great GK, one of the best in the world.

vrataralwaysbelievedshrvatskawouldwin

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have two words for the Italian keeper:

SHOC - KING . What the fcuk was he thinking on both goals. The first one dropped FOUR fcuking yards from his line and he was way out of position on the second one. Shocking.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting to 2nd round possiblities??

Standings with Goals For/Against

Mexico +2
Italy +1
Croatia 0

In the Mexico/Italy game

1) A Mexico Win, Croatia needs Win or Tie against Equador

Mex 9 Croatia 6 or 4 Italy 3

2) Mexico/Italy Tie, Croatia need win(tie would have same points with I-ties but lose out to Goal difference.)

Mex 7 Croatia 6 Italy 4

3) Italy Win, Croatia Need win by atleast 2 goals, that being said if Italy wins by 1. But if they win by more then croatia would need just a win by 1 as well.

Should be an interesting thursday morning.

PS does anyone know if all teams tied with pts. so 6 pts, but also are tied in goal difference. What is looked at next??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0