Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky

Mingin!!! That's all I have to say about that...
As for Slav;
Guinness , are you going to back out of our bet when Croatia go through to the final 16? I suspect that you won't.
You are correct sir... I don't back out of bets!!!
KNVB, it is CROW-ATTS!!! Not Cro-tes!!!:rolleyes: (However, I'm not sure it matters)!!!

Prediction: Mexico and the I-ties will draw as will Croatia and the Ecudorians...

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the Croates shite them selves so ITALIA goes through, its not a great way to go through but we did.

Bring on the Americans.

Sorry all you Croates looks like you blew your load against us !!!!

Sucks to be you guys!!!!!!!!

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness what do you have for me?:confused:

First of all the only team in this group that deserves full credit is Mexico. They were by far the best team in all the games they played an deserved to go through.

Congrats to the I-ties too, you guys played well, and it doesn't matter how you go through as long as you do it.

I really don't know what to say with reagrds to Croatia? Lack of heart, enthusiam, they didn't seem to want to run for balls at all, much like the Mexican game. Against Italy they were, attack, attack, attack, I was expecting much of the same today, but they didn't. 5-3-2 formation, don't know why yet? They eventually did change it around a little. But who am I to criticize, it's easy to be a spectator and hell of a lot of different then being on the pitch. I'm still proud of the vatreni. But one thing is for sure, I'm not jumping off the wagon (NEVER) cause I'm a CROATIAN pride filled bastard. :cool:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disgrace

What a joke. we played the fcuking shits today. i just dotn' understand. u play the 5-3-2 against mexico and it doestn' work. u play an attacking game against italy and it works. so u think u would play the same game against equador as u did against italy. NOPE. not croatia. They go back to a 5-3-2, with no midfield once again. and equador controlling the play. yes we did have our chances. but only 2-3 actually could have been goals. the others were all broken up. we don't deserve to go up the way we played today. oh well there's always 4 years from now.

and i was watching the italian game at the same time and Mexico took it to them. 2 more disallowed goals for the ities, but they got the one to tie. but that's all they needed. i can't believe mexico won the group. That's 2 teams so far that surprised me to win the group. the other sweden.

now i cheer for Germany.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy goes through...barely

BJB & Slav,

Good to see there are some TTPers that can take a loss gracously, without excuses.

I have to agree with Slav, Mexico were the best team in the group and deserve to be at the top.

As for Italy, they are somewhat lucky to advance. Their play has been sub-par during the last two games. What's with the long balls to the forwards and then hoping like hell they can do something. Come on WOPS, show some individual ball handling skill. Any ways, I'm happy they have advanced.

BTW: This is typical of Italy, they usually don't convincingly advance, but tend to bring itup a notch in the subsiquent (SP?) rounds.

FORSA ITALIA.

Bite me..out

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia played awful....if only we could've played a team like Italy in all 3 games....

Anyway, congratulation's Mexico and Guinness.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What shall I do..........

First off Congrats to the Wops for advancing in such a dominant fashion like all Italian TTPers said they would!!!:rolleyes: Viva Mexico!!!
Slav unlucky mate!!!;) First off, I think you can change that little signature you have in regards to being perfect and Croatian:eek: Secondly, when you have received your premium membership, being the people person that I am, I will dedicate a thread in your honor regarding your new avatar... ;)

For those interested in having a say in Slav's avatar, please post your opinion in the thread I will have for him!!! Except Croatians of course:eek: Sorry but I will not be excepting any suggestions from East Ender, Bronco, BJB, Vratar, Slick and especially CDK or any other Croat on this site!!!;)

Slav's new signature: "Officially on the Irish World Cup Bandwagon" :D

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all congrats to Mexico & Italia for advancing. I watched the game and I have to say Mexico played like masters, I hope they go far. As far as Italia goes bringing on Del Piero was a smart move. Even from the bench he looked like he was itching to take the bull by the horns.

As far as Croatia goes, it wasnt to be this time around. I still believe they are a talented group but couldnt manage to ignite much passion overall. It was obvious this group had a hard time creating any chemistry between them. A few big names were overall dissapointing. Its going be interesting how they prepare for Euro2004 qualifying. Probably start with a new coach, trainer, shrink, UNIFORMS, attitude and a few new players.

Good luck once again to Mexico & Italia.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally

A Croatian that has admitted those Uni's are mingin' and worse than Sportstowns!!! Well almost...:rolleyes:

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness the Croatian uni's are a lot better then the Irish uni's. The Irish uni's lack creativity, way too simple for my liking. I love the blue Croatia uni's, very classy. I'm going to have a tough time deciding which to buy, blue or white uni's?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some times you need luck!!!!

The Mexican goal was a piss taking on the Italians they moved the ball around like Brazil and how about that finish was amazing.

Us Wops must be used to this by now playing like shite in the first round, but the important thing is taht we got throgh now anything can happen.

Unlucky to the croated what happened????

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if The Apprentice will make a showing today . . .

To the Croats:
It's a shame that your cube-headed heros have been ousted so early, but I can't say I'm at all saddened. After you unceremoneously bumped zee Germans last time round, this almost makes up for it. Thankfully, we won't have to blind ourselves anymore from looking at those optical illusion jerseys of theirs.

Now if we could only do something about those pesky EU hold-outs.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly guys, our jerseys aren't that bad!!! They have good character, and lots of it. Personally I love'em.:D

Now Paraguay have awful jerseys.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0