Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL vs VMSL

Do you think, if run properly, the valley can become competitive with the VMSL?

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I congratulate PAU for a great run, but do you think that any Fraser valley team could stick with those types of teams week in and week out. I have played in both leagues and I have to say the teams in the VMSL are just a step above. common I think you all no its true.

Once again PAU great work

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scouse:

The VMSL is superior, no doubt.
I do think however, that the top 5 in FVSL Premier could battle week in week out with the big boys.
And, I seriously think a team like Peace Arch could avoid relegation each year quite easily.
I think the Top 5 would have their hands full each week, no different than any other team in the VMSL.
Undoubtedly, 1 or 2 could possibly even get relegated if given the chance to compete.
My argument is they could compete.

It was more of a change in views and respect maybe which I think Peace Arch got a whole lot of after Sunday's game.

PS - I also think the best team in Div. 1 FVSL could easily thump the best team in Div. 1 VMSL. :cool: :rolleyes:

PPS - Go Everton. ;)

Sixfyv: :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is honestly the biggest fcukng wind up going.

PAU had a hell-of-a game by all accounts yesterday, no doubt, but look what was on the line. Do you think they play that hard when it's 3 points in Late September? Now, before anyone goes off here, I'm not arguing PAU couldn't "make it" in the VMSL, I'm really laughing at RF's comments.
I do think however, that the top 5 in FVSL Premier could battle week in week out with the big boys.
P-LEASE... ND, GN, Poco or Sheep United playing Inter, Peg, Sporting, BBY, Westside, Surrey, Khalsa every week? Come on.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dearest Cnut,

By "Big Boys", I think he meant the entire league. Re-read his post...I know, that reading thing still comes tough, but try anyhow. Perhaps get your special needs teacher to assist.;)

And wear that helmet!:cool:

Anyhow...

I'd say PAU, GEU, Poco, and possibly Delta would be competitive as anyone in the VMSL Premiership is right now. Anyone includes ALL the teams (AC, West Van, Sap, Wolves...). Besides, do you think Inter took them lightly, and didn't play their best either? Probably safe to say both teams treated that game as they should have...the biggest game of the season.

You're gay,

And The Cnut,

Dude.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know I was wondering how long it would take you and your dumb ass noggin to respond.
The one, undoubtedly, you can barely get through the Cloverdale Athletic changeroom doors at the moment.

You are more than ever, without a doubt, a cnut. :)

Maybe not quite the way Regs sees Burnsie at the moment, and vice versa, but still....
Just remember buddy the people you pass on the way up, you see them on the way down.
Enjoy your stay at the top.

Thank you Dude for clarifying the matter and my true intention.

Stick to posting Bangbus links.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I did list every fcuking team ever to play in the league. I figured even the simplest of minds and dumb cnuts would get my point after 6. Apparently not. Want to borrow my helmet?
say PAU, GEU, Poco, and possibly Delta would be competitive as anyone in the VMSL Premiership is right now.
I would say you take more hallucinogens than Dap.

No you are. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are more than ever, without a doubt, a cnut.

Correction: The Cnut.

Speaking of Bangbus...didn't they recently pay Regs and Captain $20 each to bitch slap each other around?:D

It's hillarious when touchy, personal matters get aired publicly.

Hey, wait a second...:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've said this all 1000 times before Ranger and your big balding head knows it.
Just remember buddy the people you pass on the way up, you see them on the way down.
That's nice. Hallmark?

I love arguments that will never end. :knvb:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did some research for you, since I hear you need a new bucket anyhow (I understand you broke yours trying to ram it through the Cloverdale Athletic doorway).

This one is your classic CCM Hockey helmet. I recommend red, so your caretaker doesn't lose you.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0