Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such Aug/September 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
fuk me

has anybody ever had any problems with w.b or the worst ref in history phil......OR THE SECOND .keith kelly
I cant believe this cnut dummy is the techinal director of poco,thats why my 4 year old is getting coached @ a proper club ccmfsc

kelly you PUPPIT Of a muppit:rolleyes:and your over paid @ 72000 grand a year....poor kids & parents paying this cnut to teach their kids football!youy are still a joke!

I had keith as a coach at u18. I never has any problems with him and from what I remember none of the other guys did either. I dont think poco would hire a puppit or muppit or cnut to head there club.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
fuk me

has anybody ever had any problems with w.b or the worst ref in history phil......OR THE SECOND .keith kelly
I cant believe this cnut dummy is the techinal director of poco,thats why my 4 year old is getting coached @ a proper club ccmfsc

kelly you PUPPIT Of a muppit:rolleyes:and your over paid @ 72000 grand a year....poor kids & parents paying this cnut to teach their kids football!youy are still a joke!

sid your a clown. nobody respects you. you drove alouette into the ground, and you were a hack coach at MF that could handle it. get a grip of reality.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack Rapids (Short) 1-2 Peace Arch United (Hleucka- Kikuchi)

GEU United (Gant) 1-5 Poco Rangers FC (Brancati-Wooldridge- Norman- Gangnes 2)

North Delta Lions (Fries 2- Lakhan) 3-3 Abbotsford Mariners ( Riehl 2, Claiborn-Collins)

LUFC United (Perry-Jorgensen- McCaig- Flint- Thompson) 5-0 Port Moody Gunners

ACBC /Aldergrove tonight at 8:00.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
mariners-Lions game last night was a shocker. Bit of the same story for us as last week...
We started awefull and were 2-0 down10 minutes into the game...2-2 at half time, and we missed another couple chances to take the lead before the half. Missed a couple half chances early in then 2nd....then were lucky to walk away with the single point. I think they hit the bar twice the last 5 minutes, and missed a 3 vs 1.
I'm sure anyone watching the game could comment on how ugly it was....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove came out flying and caught us off gaurd. They are not the same team from last year.
The Ass will give you the details later.
3-0 final ACBC.
But it wasnt easy

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Week 3 MOTW

ACBC 3 - Aldergrove 0

was a good game till the last 20, Aldergrove controlled the majority of the play in the first half and couldn't convert our chances 2 cross bars and a wide open net missed header. last 20 ACBC controlled the play and converted their chances. Good game look forward to our next meeting

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the last half of the Langley Pomo game on Saturday night. My goodness Pomo looked like a pretty good Div 1 team out there. Langley was full marks for the Victory but boy did they squander several good chances. Is Langley that good or is Moody that bad?

Curios to see how Pomo feels about their team, as I recall from last year they were full of piss and vinegar after a win but very quiet or absentee after a loss.

Pomo, thoughts about the game on the weekend?

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From my perspective, Pomo had a good team that moved the ball well and created some good scoring chances. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't hit the back of the net. I'd say that they carried more of the play, especially in the first half. We (Langley) had some great counterattacks with superb finishing in the first half which resulted in a good half-time lead. When Nukes came off in the second half it seemed as though the Langley squad lost a step...... but still managed to squeak out a couple of more goals.
Irregardless (that's for you CK) not a flattering result for Pomo.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, I probably deserved that. :D

1 Josh McCaig Langley United 4
Mike Short Chilliwack Rapids 4
2 Jason Jorgensen Langley United 3
Ryan Fries North Delta Lions 3
3 Jay Gangnes Poco Rangers FC 2
Dave Hilooka Peace Arch Utd 2
Kazunori kikuchi Peace Arch Utd 2
Mike Perry Langley United 2
Mike Riehl Abbotsford Mariners 2

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldnt decide if Thomas did it on purpose or JC cant type and filled out your registration all wrong.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no easy games in any div. Simetimes you get a side with few guys away and things get bit easy for that game only. Just the same ACBC sure wants to play in new BC Premier League. When it is all done it will be one hell of a League. Just Like PCSL maybe even better. In PCSL lots of guys take time off to go on holidays.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base you are right. Alot of guys take the summer off and/or miss games because of holidays and long weekends.
I feel the New BCSPL will be better than the PCSL.
I think the Winter Premier teams(all leagues) for the most part are better right now.
I found the PCSL had alot of really young players and alot of collage guys getting ready for their collage teams.
Now with 3 local PDL teams and the USL. More quality players play there in the summer.
Most older Vets take the time in the summer to rest up/heal for the Winter season.
Ya they still all play a little for fun and to stay in shape. But dont want the commitment the PCSL requires.
The New division will be the best soccer in BC hands down. They will have all the players from the Winter ,the collage guys(NOV 1stish),The USL/PDL guys and the PCSL guys.
That plus the names of the teams and players playing in it will draw anyone else who may be available.
Its going to be great footy for sure.
By the 3rd season all the bugs will be worked out and all the teams who should/should not be there will have been religated/or promoted.
Leaveing 10 instead of 40 BC Premier teams. (PCSL,VMSL,FVSL,VISL)
A 10 team Provincial Premier League. (Just like the old days)

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base you are right. Alot of guys take the summer off and/or miss games because of holidays and long weekends.
I feel the New BCSPL will be better than the PCSL.
I think the Winter Premier teams(all leagues) for the most part are better right now.
I found the PCSL had alot of really young players and alot of collage guys getting ready for their collage teams.
Now with 3 local PDL teams and the USL. More quality players play there in the summer.
Most older Vets take the time in the summer to rest up/heal for the Winter season.
Ya they still all play a little for fun and to stay in shape. But dont want the commitment the PCSL requires.
The New division will be the best soccer in BC hands down. They will have all the players from the Winter ,the collage guys(NOV 1stish),The USL/PDL guys and the PCSL guys.
That plus the names of the teams and players playing in it will draw anyone else who may be available.
Its going to be great footy for sure.
By the 3rd season all the bugs will be worked out and all the teams who should/should not be there will have been religated/or promoted.
Leaveing 10 instead of 40 BC Premier teams. (PCSL,VMSL,FVSL,VISL)
A 10 team Provincial Premier League. (Just like the old days)
Still not sold on this new league. The best players play out of the VMSL, and the best teams come from this league. The island has a couple good teams ( Gorge for sure, and maybe one more) that could compete with the top VMSL teams, and FVSL has maybe Peace Arch and ACBC that could compete at a mid to low pack VMSL premier level.

I don't see PAU or ACBC competing all that well with the West Vans and Surrey Uniteds of VMSL. Sure they can play against them, but they would do no better than say Columbus Clan or Metro Ford.

Therefore what will this new league accomplish? Your taking an already strong division, taking out its top teams, and playing them against lesser teams.

If anything maybe one Fraser Valley team could be added and Gorge from the Island, and drop the 2 lowest VMSL sides and then you have a decent division. But VMSL prem is already basically at this level. So what do those teams have to gain by this new league? Only thing thats happening for them is an increased travel.

The only teams this benefits is FVSL prem as they get a big time increase in competition and maybe Gorge as they can also play against teams of their calibre. But then again they would have to do so much travel as well.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you go to the thread on this topic and read all of it you will get it.
I want to respond to you but I would just be repeating myself.
(see above)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A mod should probably move the last three posts on that (Akal, Ghouse, Base) over to that thread. Be ready for Shamrock and Reedie to big time you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0