Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such Aug/September 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter Aug/September 09'

Ouch @ ACBC's Prem teams home field.

BBY Lakes #4 Turf at 8pm Sundays!?

Nice...

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

at least it's one of the new fields.

And you know the time is on purpose ;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually its faster to BSCW for Chilliwack than Byrne Creek was. and we have changerooms.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I put on my glasses..ya glasses...man im gettin old...and Langley first game...ouch!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually its faster to BSCW for Chilliwack than Byrne Creek was. and we have changerooms.

they might need a little blow to keep em awake on the ride home

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I always get sleepy after i get blown

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter Aug/September 09'

Ouch @ ACBC's Prem teams home field.

BBY Lakes #4 Turf at 8pm Sundays!?

Nice...

Wait until the weather changes in late November

ACBC goes 0-2-2 when the weather drops playing Sunday night at 8pm

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We always have played at 8pm Sunday nights......and I mean since we started the club 5 years ago. Thats our time.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KO 8pm Sunday

I can honestly say, that would be the worst time possible for a Rec. Div. 8 hockey game let alone a premier football match... I guess when your 'team' doesn't hang out with each other and drink, the time is irrelivant?

If you seriously want to get into the BC Premier League, you WILL be changing your KO time.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call bullshit..we do hang together were just not big drinkers...
As for Sunday night..you only have to play there once all year so why bitch..its the time we like cause most my guys work weekends and there is nothing else to do Sunday night anyways..Friday and Saturday nights are fun nights out(or work nights). As of when we (if we) move up, and we have to change times to accomodate the new Div we will cross that bridge when we get to it..from what I understand alot of double headers will be played so as of now know one knows whats going to happen for fields and times.

Ryno

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call bullshit..we do hang together were just not big drinkers...
As for Sunday night..you only have to play there once all year so why bitch..its the time we like cause most my guys work weekends and there is nothing else to do Sunday night anyways..Friday and Saturday nights are fun nights out(or work nights). As of when we (if we) move up, and we have to change times to accomodate the new Div we will cross that bridge when we get to it..from what I understand alot of double headers will be played so as of now know one knows whats going to happen for fields and times.

Good to know that Sundays @ 8 are scheduled so the players can have "fun" on Fridays and Saturdays. I call bullshit that most guys work the weekends except for Sunday nights, unless they are handing flyers out on Robson St.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cooks,porters,waiters, bartenders and 2 DJs play on ACBC and work weekends pal.
Plus 3 guys at playland till it ends. No shite.
Its not our fault you complainers got married and forgot how important the weekends are to meet chicks and get laid either...Sunday night is awsome for soccer.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a time when Sunday nights were awesome for soccer... it was called The Roxy.

Everyone kicked off at 2PM on a sunday and eventually ended up at The Roxy until closing.

Sunday night GAMES are NOT awesome for soccer and if you make the BC Premier League, you won't be playing at that time slot... so I wouldn't push how great it is as a selling feature to get all the suitcases you think are going to suddenly come out of the woodwork :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0