Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such Aug/September 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska slap me if I am wrong. Lad you must like men. You are on every page in VMSL and Fraser Valley. Or you have lots of time on your hands. This is 2009 it is all good.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this the homosexual thread ? Good I'm in the right place...Wanna come over again for lunch tomorrow Polska? dude?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth you are the best. That sure made me lough. Polsa I Whistleblower. AYAYA lad you got it all wrong. They call me when they need help. You are on the wrong page. I love nuber five.
After all that is the key player in any club. He gets beet and ball is in the onion bag.
Think before you post non trought.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth you are the best. That sure made me lough. Polsa I Whistleblower. AYAYA lad you got it all wrong. They call me when they need help. You are on the wrong page. I love nuber five.
After all that is the key player in any club. He gets beet and ball is in the onion bag.
Think before you post non trought.
Post of the Month right there! :D

I think Base is missing keys on his laptop:eek:

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did we end up with Mr. Base posting all the FVSL pages? What a delight. I'm going to take every opportunity to absorb it. I fear another four month hiatus might be right around the corner for my man Mr. Base.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did we end up with Mr. Base posting all the FVSL pages? What a delight. I'm going to take every opportunity to absorb it. I fear another four month hiatus might be right around the corner for my man Mr. Base.

He is running a team in the FVSL now!

Imagine the possibilities... One day you could have Mr. Base vs. Ghouse in the Pakenham Cup Final

Just another reason why the FVSL is the best league in BC

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a fun language,

very easy to read:

last night at praktic I beet my mark hoo was wering nuber 5. I always think befor i post, I am a non trought.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's like actually being on the Reading Rainbow...a psychedelic trip through Vocabulary Twilight Zone.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny that's good. I am glad you can do it. I will be nice even though Polksa always trys to pick a fights. That is why we all came here. Could not get along over there. Johnni it is the darn beer and big fingers that get me in trouble with a key boad.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop, no one respond!

I have on good authority from My TTP ASS that this conversation on this thread is now over. If you have anything further to add about the united unification draw results this weekend please feel free, otherwise My ASS will pull the delete button out of storage.

In case you're wondering, yes, I am big timing you.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you managed to misspell my name twice there, where the i is nowhere near the y, unless your fingers happen to be upwards of an inch in diameter...

also the sentence "I will be nice even though Polska always trys to pick a fights" should read like either of these:
"I will be nice even though Polska always tries to pick fights" or...
"I will be nice even though Polska always tries to pick a fight"

beer yes, fingers no, delusion... maybe.
Sincerely,
~Levar Burton

Attachments

• reading-rainbow.jpg
    reading-rainbow.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens