Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such Aug/September 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
when is peace arch prem team practicing?

Believe it or not, this is highly guarded information. From what I understand all sessions are closed to the public and believe the press only have access at the end of the session well away from the training ground.

Anyone able to confirm?

If your interested in Langley's schedule, we are not training but are getting ready for the season by getting our asses handed to us by far fitter and arguably more talented squads.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a good training technique - lower players self esteem and confidence in both fitness and skill that way small gains and victories through the year are so much sweeter.

Live life through the mantra "High expectations lead to disappointment"

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasnt at the game but PT Moody 1- GEU 1 and Moodys goal was scored by an X ACBCer ....Good on ya Marcos.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the Abby/PAU game tomorrow night - HOS, make sure you smile for the camera :D

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 3 - PAU 3...

PAU went up 3-1, in the 60th we equalized in the 75th....

Come on Regs....Wall was not that bad...Shot might have been that good!!:):)

I'm sure PAU will have some not happy comments to make....Great performance from our lot...2 Div 1 call ups....1 sub....Great result for us!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 3 - PAU 3...

PAU went up 3-1, in the 60th we equalized in the 75th....

Come on Regs....Wall was not that bad...Shot might have been that good!!:):)

I'm sure PAU will have some not happy comments to make....Great performance from our lot...2 Div 1 call ups....1 sub....Great result for us!
Cracker had a cracker I'll give him that, though someone should have given him a salad this summer. :eek:

Cracker jr with HIS 4TH PK goal against us in the last 5 matches, unreal. I seriously want the rules clarified for a hand ball on a shot with the defender less than 3 yards away though. What is the guy to do?

We played well in spells but gifted Abby a point last night. Coach HoS -2 in net but still undefeated a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0