Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd also like to thank the acbc keeper for the first 2 goals.
even my own players don't set me up that well...or frequently:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Acbc 1 pau 4

The scoreline is a fair indication of the match. We didn't need any motivation to show up for this game after all that has been said in the last week. It was nice for us to finally let our feet do the talking. That said, ACBC has some of the best footballers in the league and if they get their shite together, will technically dominate some good teams. However, winning consistanly in this league is not as easy as everyone thinks, hopefully they'll stick around long enough to know what it feels like to do that!

GHouse has done a great job with a bunch of individuals, I don't know where you get your patience from. As knvb mentioned, cheers for the tent and bench, a very classy move from a guy who doesn't have the same luxury we in South Surrey do.

TSN turning point was 10 minutes before kick off when my calf went. To be completely honest, I didn't put a foot wrong for 90 minutes!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
we came out Flat. I schould have stole a case of your beaver buzz before the game. We needed it. Our guys seem to be not in it anymore. The right way to handle this points scandle would be to come out and play hard like PAU did. But not everyone handles things the same way. Dissapointing for sure. To tell you the truth. I didn't feel much like being there either. I'm just not haveing the fun I used to.

Giggsy

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats a shame ghouse,
you have such talented bunch but they lack discipline and heart. i couldnt believe what i heard one of your defenders say after the second goal went in just before half...."we suck !" unreal from a team with tons of potential.

but if its all just over the points fiasco , we at PAU feel your pain. losing points over that stuff is horseshite and could make most guys think screw it. cheers for the tent and bench...

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we came out Flat. I schould have stole a case of your beaver buzz before the game. We needed it. Our guys seem to be not in it anymore. The right way to handle this points scandle would be to come out and play hard like PAU did. But not everyone handles things the same way. Dissapointing for sure. To tell you the truth. I didn't feel much like being there either. I'm just not haveing the fun I used to.

are some of your guys carrying injurys ,,,, a few seemed to be very slow getting up after a challenge
i know whats gone on is deflating but you guys are still only 4 pts off 5th and 5th will probably get a provincial spot ..... at the start of the season that was your aim

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When we played Langley we got no changerooms no washrooms an no running water. But did we come on here and call them out. No. .

Umm... you basically just did, lol.

Last time I checked we only have so much say as to where our tax dollars go. Can't exactly force them to build changerooms. (Though they will be available next season). But your right, that is LFC3's fault completely, what a crappy host.

You have to get those guys to step it up and tough it out, even with points deductions or points scandals or whatever you want to call it, the league is better served to have you in the Premier division, hopefully you can put it behind you and get some points via wins.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

The point deduction is unfortunate, definitly if it is how you say it is. I think the biggest thing is your guys have not experienced losing or a losing season. Being in a title race every year, winning tourneys are fun things and keeps the guys motivated. You are going to find out what guys can handle adversity and stand up and say hey guys follow me. The other guys who quit or can't get motivated those are the guys you want to boot to the curb, whether they are the best players or not. I don't think you should be giving off the impression of not wanting to be there either because it starts at the top and can have a major trickle down effect. Especially when you got the young immature bunch you have.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame the ref. He seemed to know every player by name and was obviously cheering for ICST. What a joke. It was like he knew them all personally. Some how.

Anyway... not a good showing at all. We were light on the line up and had some players playing in new places but we still got humped on the counter attack. No lube.

Best of luck to ICST

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame the ref. He seemed to know every player by name and was obviously cheering for ICST. What a joke. It was like he knew them all personally. Some how.

Anyway... not a good showing at all. We were light on the line up and had some players playing in new places but we still got humped on the counter attack. No lube.

Best of luck to ICST

Personally thought the ref had an outstanding game despite wearing tights and a balaclava.

It was a run and nothing else as both teams were obviously missing players. Good luck to PAU the rest of the season.

Now, check your e-mails, KNVB........possible 'top'? I forwarded to you from One Dart.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So which team wants to take their first crack at me. I'm coming back (shudders, slowly) and you teams (whom call yourself premier) better watch out.

BTW, good luck to ACBC this weekend, and everyone don't forget to vote in your municipal election Saturday between 8am and 8pm.

(Did I mention I was running for Mayor of Coquitlam?)

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We stunk the park out on Tues daytime, thought our midfield was completely disorganized, which i was a part of for 90 mins. We got outclassed and They had some absolutely clinical finishing, about four of them highlight reel goals. Full credit to them, they are a good team who are very well organized and skilled. Onto Delta, Rookie night, and hopefully the extra match fitness will help us out.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studs,

You guys should stick to playing the old Rangers when you need an exhibition game. :rolleyes:

You don't want to play any other FC team. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0