Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcucking cracker of a goal too! Little Dirty Sanchez ripped a volley top shelf ten mintues in! the Lions looked a lot more organized since last time we played them though! Johnny played well for us (Man of the Match) Ace was big in net, and we had sosome guys step up on the back line as we had some injuries!

Big game on Sunday...top of the table..... for 48 hours at least...

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcucking cracker of a goal too! Little Dirty Sanchez ripped a volley top shelf ten mintues in! the Lions looked a lot more organized since last time we played them though! Johnny played well for us (Man of the Match) Ace was big in net, and we had sosome guys step up on the back line as we had some injuries!

Big game on Sunday...top of the table..... for 48 hours at least...

yeah one of those strange nights where we know that we are better than we were first time arround but missing guys so you never know what youre going to get and we could tell that they were better than last time arround and gave us more greif than we needed either way should be back to normal next week we hope or maybe not either way its up to others now thats if they play
nice to see jock in our local boozer and taking the time to come over and say hello and shake hands with some old friends hell if he was inglish i might even like him .... chuffing jock ;)

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those premier teams that lost points for playing players with no ID cards an improper paper work deserve what they got.
I have heard through a source that some of the team lists from the premier teams are absolute garbage. So guys just start getting your paperwork in order!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what if paperwork ends up costing ACBC relegation? Completely counter-productive to trying to build the quality up in the Premier division, IMHO.

All about optics, right? That'd be competitive suicide for the league.

Feb 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, one last post from me on this issue of the points deductions. Parts of the initial post I made on this matter, particularly questioning whether Thomas’s position as President of the FVSL and manager of POCO was a conflict of interest were ignorant. Now that I have calmed down, I cringe a little re-reading this thread and my part in the finger pointing. I didn’t fully understand the way the league was run or how these decisions are made. I regret that I came onto a public forum and made those accusations. My only defence is that I was pretty angry to find out about the points deduction and I think the natural (but not necessarily correct) response was to point the finger at the man at the top.

I maintain that PAU has been mistreated in all this, and I feel that the way the executive as a group has gone about this has made the league look like a shambles. I think that the leagues (not just the Premier!) should be decided on the pitch and I am pretty sure you won’t find a single player that doesn’t agree with me on that. Nobody wants to win the league because anther team had points deducted.

Cheers,

Liam Breen PAU #15.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are hearing all these acusations from a biased source( The teams who lost points) but in the PAU case I was informed they lost points because the goalie they called up forgot his ID but was told it was ok and didnt need it. In my opinion if thats what really happened (and I believe my source who was there at the time) then that is a complete joke and they should not lose points.

In the case of ACBC the talk around the league is they played actual ineligble players and it was not just a paperwork issue. If they did that then fcuk ya they deserve to lose points. But who really knows.

I have no idea who is telling the truth and honestly dont care anymore, whats done is done.

I also apologize to the president for calling him out on here because we do not have all the information, so how can I make a decision on this if i dont have ALL the facts.

If u cheated then u deserve everything u received. If it was only a paperwork issue then it is harsh and should be dealt with. I guess we will find out in time what really happened.

On a different note the COBRA'S are on top of the League!!!!!!!!!! Who feels like dancing?? :wa::bronco::knvb::wa::bronco::knvb:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like to know who you talked too Cantona?? Why would we need to play ineligble players,,we have 50 some odd signed.. Like i would be on here if I did,,I have admitted to playing guys in the past who shouldnt have played do to to many yellows..So why deni now,,Its all paperwork issues and thats as simple as that....For haveing players names on the sheet who were not there and marked N/A beside them,,Thats it,,Period!!!!
The ref got it so why didnt the league and why wait 7 games in to say anything,,And why not take all our points away then either,,,And where might I ask is the fricken rule on how to fill out the blasted papers anyways???
As many reds as we have had, do you think I could even try to play ineligble players,,Every ref checked our guys throughly before everygame.
And Fukc you for saying word around the league as thats just bullshite and here say.. You want to attack me go ahead but dont start rumours you cant back up..
Just like when you bashed the president and now say sorry,,Same crap,,

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the case of ACBC the talk around the league is they played actual ineligble players and it was not just a paperwork issue.
:wa::bronco::knvb::wa::bronco::knvb:

Wow! This is pretty bad if this is true! I can see for not dotting your I's or crossing your T's but flat out cheating!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are lots of things that can be brought up about whats happened in the past and whats apparently not happened, but its in the PAST, lets just drop it and get on with the footy. Let the appeals be heard and be decided and from now on worry about the second half of the season.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are lots of things that can be brought up about whats happened in the past and whats apparently not happened, but its in the PAST, lets just drop it and get on with the footy. Let the appeals be heard and be decided and from now on worry about the second half of the season.
Fcuk it who else is cheating??? ... any steroid issues now in this league with the young guys?:D

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sorry but....piss off...i came on here to see the results from todays matchs, not read more shite about the lost points...the coles notes are on the fraser valley web site at the bottom of the standings page buds....and everyone else can we please drop this till the appeals go through for the love of god!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sorry but....piss off...i came on here to see the results from todays matchs, not read more shite about the lost points...the coles notes are on the fraser valley web site at the bottom of the standings page buds....and everyone else can we please drop this till the appeals go through for the love of god!

So no one is losing points then?

If you want results, could you not find them on the aforementioned website? :confused:

I came on here to TTP and be in the loop. What gives?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone noticed that the young guys can kick a ball much further then before from their own end? I'm telling you...it's steroids these days! That and lack of talent so the long ball actually gets practiced these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0