Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC up 3-Nil on Abby as of the 70 min mark. Certainly someone will post the final shortly.

Woot Woot.

3-0
went to see this game last night and the result was fair
boys against men ... a team against a group of individuals ... call it what you will, the only abbey shots that went more than 5 yds without being blocked went wide by 10 or over by 15 ...hell one shot diddnt go through the uprights it went over them. no one seemed to want to make a pass until they had beaten one or two guys. Langley on the otherhand looked solid in D ( as always ) and jorgy looked sharp up front ( as always ) nothing special ... nothing outstanding just went there won 3-zip and went home.

so now p/arch v acbc tonight both teams are pi$$ed right now and with the appeals now in, both have to keep in touch because if anything gets overturned p/arch return to the top and acbc are right back in the hunt
should be the same as last night boys, men, teams and all that shite and i predict the same outcome .... 3-0 p/arch

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS,

FVSL for Dummies...

As it pertains to Premier: PAU, ACBC and Chilliwack, were all deducted points for playing "ineligible" players. All have a beef with the league for losing those points understandably, but all can not deny the constitution saying the paper work was done incorrectly. Appeals are being put forth I’m sure. The last 8 pages are filled with some epic moans, innuendo, collusion slander, personal attacks and defense and various other tripe.

JBN's soap box is breaking, Dude is taking the high road, embarrassed is spelt with an I, apparently, and bluebird and casecadesoccer can't concentrate on more than one thing at a time and only want to discuss results now....

finally The Phantom, bless his heart, thinks I actually had prime and LFC, will never get any respect even know they keep winning, albeit ugly...

That pretty much catches you up.

You're welcome.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So no one is losing points then?

If you want results, could you not find them on the aforementioned website? :confused:

I came on here to TTP and be in the loop. What gives?

Touche....

I apologize....CS, your right. Thank KNVB
...you also missed that ttp'ers very nearly organized a linch mob to go to Mr. Mills house...and for about 10 seconds the cobras were in first place:D

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does the Premier League not simply have a roster page and keep it active? Everyone sees the same info. League run, must have player registered for a match 24 hours early on the site. Ref's can then match the site to the roster submitted on game day.

No I don't play for Rapids or any Chwk club.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fcuk sakes, what we are asked to do is BONE HEAD SIMPLE. Full freaking stop.

With a Grade 4 education and 5 minutes per game day to focus, it simply is not that tough. Obviously 90-95% of the teams have figured it out. Not a righteous stand because I have not screwed up yet, but come game day you should be paranoid about getting things right. It is NOT the referees job. That has been made very clear to us for years. Last night we had Andy Pinter and another senior ref whose name escapes me on our line at 9PM on a Saturday night for $30 freaking dollars. Lets be very very thankful that we do get this luxury. For that money, they do not need to be administrators and teachers nor policemen for the simplest of procedures.

Should teams lose points is not up to me to decide nor voice an opinion here. I have made my thoughts known to some of those affected and that's it.

This league is so well run at the moment and this is what should be talked about, at least for 5 minutes. Hiring Laurel was worth every penny. Meets every request promptly and professionally. Thomas, love, hate or respect the man, is passionate about the FVSL and making it better. Have a 5 minute conversation with him some time. Langley, Peace Arch and the Wack all have voting members on the board at the moment as well as Thomas being with POCO.

Bluebird hit the review of our game last night on the head. It was a team versus some very talented players from Abby. They will take some points from good teams along the way with the players they have out, but I will venture to say they will never outwork nor out desire any team that shows up to play them that give half a rats arse about their team and club. Best 'soccer' I have watched in a few weeks.

However, I will await to put the final stamp on the game until I hear from Cantona and FV Cascade as to how we should be feeling about our performance.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For that money, they do not need to be administrators and teachers nor policemen for the simplest of procedures
So why even bother to do a card check before a game?

This is what I don't get.

It doesn't matter how much the refs are getting, a card check is a part of the "job". Did any referee say to these teams "hey, this player on your team list doesn't have a card... if you play them, you'll lose the points automatically"?

What I'm hearing/reading here is that for some games, the referees are showing up late and not even doing card checks.

So how do you correct that?

Ryno

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any point deductions or fines if you don't get your games in this weekend due to weather?????

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why bring up the subject now?

Originally posted by: Bluebird
it needs sorting out and they have to set a minimum standard
You wouldn't be refering to changerooms and facilities would you?

Guinnesscan'twaittochangeunderatentinthepissingraintonight :rolleyes:

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So why even bother to do a card check before a game?

This is what I don't get.

QUOTE]

because if you dont have a card you get your ass kicked
ref's just record what they see, thats been in place all season and on the front page of the web site until recently

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Why bring up the subject now?

You wouldn't be refering to changerooms and facilities would you?

Guinnesscan'twaittochangeunderatentinthepissingraintonight :rolleyes:

no because that has not been implemented yet. ;)

what i want to see is you guys getting a tent with sides on and a heater for tonights game .... remember that ???:eek:
poco got acbc's tent ( no sides ) and acbc sat out in the rain
but all we got was a phone call saying they dont have a spare tent and if we wanted one we had to bring our own .....anyway good luck tonight :p

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
However, I will await to put the final stamp on the game until I hear from Cantona and FV Cascade as to how we should be feeling about our performance.

sort out your diction man, i dont know what the fcuk your talking about....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird. Causein shite again.talking about stuff you don't know. I called PAU and asked politely if they had an extra tent as we only have one. They are and still are welcome to our one and only tent. But we asked if they had a spare to help us out. U get on here and make it sound like were screwing other teams by not haveing the luxury of being a club team and haveing extra gear and changerooms. When we played Langley we got no changerooms no washrooms an no running water. But did we come on here and call them out. No. Guys like you are the silver spoon talk shite trouble makers who stir up shite when it's not nessasary. Anyone complaineing about GEU lack of dressingrooms. We gave poco our tent and stood in the rain. So fukc you. All I did was ask if they had an extra to help us out. You make us sound like I said bring your own.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS,

FVSL for Dummies...

As it pertains to Premier: PAU, ACBC and Chilliwack, were all deducted points for playing "ineligible" players. All have a beef with the league for losing those points understandably, but all can not deny the constitution saying the paper work was done incorrectly. Appeals are being put forth I’m sure. The last 8 pages are filled with some epic moans, innuendo, collusion slander, personal attacks and defense and various other tripe.

JBN's soap box is breaking, Dude is taking the high road, embarrassed is spelt with an I, apparently, and bluebird and casecadesoccer can't concentrate on more than one thing at a time and only want to discuss results now....

finally The Phantom, bless his heart, thinks I actually had prime and LFC, will never get any respect even know they keep winning, albeit ugly...

That pretty much catches you up.

You're welcome.

Great........now, could you sort those tops out........long sleeve please. :D ;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird. Causein shite again.talking about stuff you don't know. I called PAU and asked politely if they had an extra tent as we only have one. They are and still are welcome to our one and only tent. But we asked if they had a spare to help us out. U get on here and make it sound like were screwing other teams by not haveing the luxury of being a club team and haveing extra gear and changerooms. When we played Langley we got no changerooms no washrooms an no running water. But did we come on here and call them out. No. Guys like you are the silver spoon talk shite trouble makers who stir up shite when it's not nessasary. Anyone complaineing about GEU lack of dressingrooms. We gave poco our tent and stood in the rain. So fukc you. All I did was ask if they had an extra to help us out. You make us sound like I said bring your own.

i dont know about any conversation you had with p/arch im on about the call we recieved about you only having one tent when we played you ...after you were the one at the pre-season meeting who said no problem i'll get tents with sides and heaters for the other teams
nothing to do with club team's ....... yes every one moans about us having no change rooms but every time its rained we have provided a tent for the other team .... no silver spoons only wooden one's for stiring shite every now and again ..... nothing wrong with that on a site called T.T.P.

causein ..... is that a pill for headache's ???

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like to know who you talked too Cantona?? Why would we need to play ineligble players,,we have 50 some odd signed.. Like i would be on here if I did,,I have admitted to playing guys in the past who shouldnt have played do to to many yellows..So why deni now,,Its all paperwork issues and thats as simple as that....For haveing players names on the sheet who were not there and marked N/A beside them,,Thats it,,Period!!!!
The ref got it so why didnt the league and why wait 7 games in to say anything,,And why not take all our points away then either,,,And where might I ask is the fricken rule on how to fill out the blasted papers anyways???
As many reds as we have had, do you think I could even try to play ineligble players,,Every ref checked our guys throughly before everygame.
And Fukc you for saying word around the league as thats just bullshite and here say.. You want to attack me go ahead but dont start rumours you cant back up..
Just like when you bashed the president and now say sorry,,Same crap,,

Wow are u mad at the whole world. You admit yourself u played guys with yellows?? Who does that? Your track record is not great from what ive "heard". Dont come on here and nerd spaz cuz it didnt go ur way. You have played ineligible players before so why not do it again. It would be pretty easy to give a guy $50 from the VMSL to come play for a game. Im not saying u did this but that is why they are being so harsh with this to make sure no such BS happens.

Anyways i dont give a FCUK about the whole thing and this i promise will be my last post about this. If u honestly made only a "mistake" then thats shiitty for u but if u did those things in the past then Karmas a biitche. DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0