Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Nov. 04'

Who will hand Langley their first loss of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

younguy

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must disagree with what is obviously a very confused “dude”. PAU took it to us from the get go. They had all the possession all game long, they had all the chances, but hats off to our keeper for keeping us in the game. We truly needed to rely on him tonight and he did a “fabulous” job. As for our U21’s, their speed and quickness was not a factor. The U21's speed and quickness was easily matched, and then exceeded by PAU’s very “experienced” back line. We were lucky to come away with 2 fluke goals and all the points. That short bald guy upfront for PAU practically ran us off the pitch. It was like everything went through him and we just couldn’t keep up. I felt bad for our keeper, cause I haven’t seen him have to work that hard to keep us in the game in a long time…but we’ll take the points and first spot.

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the props Youngguy. Fairly accurate report. Although Coaches play by play was rather impressive as well.

Dude what were you smoking tonight?

Good to have you back Youngguy.

Utah - how was the show?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who am I trying to kid...I was at Monster's on Ice tonight. The chick with the one eye and snake hair was on fire...would definitely like to give her a right rodgering.

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tonights game between Whalley and SUFC just in... from credible sources

Sufc 1 - Whalley Nil

we shall leave it to BIG T and the boys to explain the game in detail.

cheers

Bringit

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win by our lads tonight !!! Had to have it especially with Lions winning.....I have no game report because I was stuck at Toni and Tina's fcuking wedding :mad: .......hopefully softballz was somewhere near the SW corner and he can give us a game report.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of Losses

Congrats to Langley. Definitely the better team on the night. Not real sure why we seemed so lifeless on a night where the league championship was basically on the line. :confused: Things we lost tonight:

1. Drew Jardine (6-8 weeks, broken Collar bone)
  2. Billy Jackson (3-6 weeks, Sprained ankle)
  3. 6480 tokens
  4. A good shot at the league Championship!

Gutted,

~Skip

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm that ND did indeed win 2-0. First time i have seen them play with any urgency and desire. Hopefully this is the turnaround that the lions need

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 4 - GN 0

GEU with 1 sub today and GN with none. Cold day on a very bad field. Good game today with even posession but GN never really getting any good chances on net except 1 cleared off the line. Big points for GEU.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
GEU 4 - GN 0

GEU with 1 sub today and GN with none. Cold day on a very bad field. Good game today with even posession but GN never really getting any good chances on net except 1 cleared off the line. Big points for GEU.
Yoda who played in net?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our High School U21 keeper Alex. Did a great job for us today, as usual.
Possibly the first keeper in FVSL history to get a shut out for U21, CAT, and Premier in 1 season.

Not sure who played in net for the CAT team to be honest.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to be sidelined watching the team lose for the third straight week. Definitley missed hoss in the middle, Hope too see everyone out at training tues, thurs. Game was barely watchable in the first half with soo much fog, tough to ref, and tough to play in. Thought Kevin did an outstanding job under the conditions and the importance of the game. On to delta lions who seem to be gaining some momentum in the past two weeks. desperatley need a win now to stay alive for a BC spot. Luckily two games left until the break when we can hopefully get some injured bodies back in the new year. Skip, other things PAU lost on Sat night........... Red Dragon and sage lost their way to coops house. :rolleyes:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Props to Langley...time to stop saying they're beatable, I guess. Tough to say with the performance we put out Saturday. I figure Tim's probably in the hospital right beside the rest of our team, us with broken bones and Tim with hypothermia as he didn't have to move at all Saturday night. Langley's "d" smothered the offense although we had a few chances, but apparently we don't like to shoot the ball. Langley had two speedy forwards, the bigger guy had deceptive speed, and got space all game long. No real big hits...actually not much of anything...

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 4-Gn Sport 0. good win for geu as the field was shocking and definitely played a factor. Good showing for our young u-21 goalie, as our club has one goalie for three teams due to injury/suspensions. Hopefully Millsy will be back for friday against Poco shoud be a good game. Star#1 yes your coach did have cloverdale athletic for Sunday night but why would we want to play a turf team on turf if we don't have to :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Geu gets some retribution for the poor performance against GN in the beginning of the year. On to Poco friday night

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree that Kevin did a great job on Saturday night in the middle. Nice to not have the official be the center of attention.

I hate feeding the already 'enlarged' ego of Studsup ( ;) ), but I have to say, we have not won a game with him being injured. It was quite evident to me that with Hoss also being lost to us this past weekend, we were missing some much needed bite. Hope we get it back this weekend, or we could find ourselves on a 4 game slide.

Despite the poor performance and result on the night, it was great to see every player (to a man) attend Cooper's team function. That's the kind of team we have been, and will always be. Sticking together through the thick and thin.

~Skip

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Despite the poor performance and result on the night, it was great to see every player (to a man) attend Cooper's team function. That's the kind of team we have been, and will always be. Sticking together through the thick and thin.

~Skip

Rumour has it that Cainy and Hibee went home to cuddle, instead of heading to the get together. Any confirmation????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0