Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Nov. 04'

Who will hand Langley their first loss of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another late salvaged point for Langley it sounds like. What's that, 3 games now where the boys have scored in the dying moments to earn a point??
LFC2, is it good character.....or or just plain luck? ;)

Langley seem to be putting a strikingly similar performace this year to GEU last year. Comments?? Come on Nukes, Utah, MM&I, Fenian, LFC2. You boys are very quiet here for having put together such a commendable record thus far. Officially, half the season played, and still no defeats.

Take a bow.....:)

~S

P.S. Un-named sources have placed sixfyv at the Roxy this evening.....Crafty?? :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Poco scored with about 10 to go on a bad mistake by the Langley keeper.
Bad karma to memyselfandi... :D

soccergodsgettingbackatyouforyourpisstakeatme

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
P.S. Un-named sources have placed sixfyv at the Roxy this evening.....Crafty?? :D
As a matter of fact, I will be there tonight. Where are you getting your intelligence from??? I haven't been there for 6 freakin months, and was invited to go tonight with an out of town friend for his birthday... and you know about it?!?! Stay away from me, freak!! :eek:

:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid

Guinness said:
I don't exactly need to go down this road again, but I guess this is takethepiss and I do like to have a laugh, so to totally beat this dead horse with a hatchet one more time... (sorry mods) :(

I never stated I was, am or ever will be a player you would have the scouting ability to rate, however I do call what you somehow imagine up in your illiterate nature bullshite, due to the facts of many of your TTP-wide previous posts...
You constantly call anything FVSL bush and shite, including refs, clubs, players and its organizers on the whole... You seem to put yourself on a self-proclaimed pedistool in comparison to anyone in local football...

My piss take was simple: Why???

Again, you can slag me because I stuck it out with the best metro club in the province for 3 years and was never really a regular week in and out... Am now a member of PAU, which happen to be the FVSL Premier div. leaders (BUSH et all) and occasionally get a minute here and there :rolleyes: (I know shocking isn't it?)... You can also have a go at half-pint/short stature all you want, but the fact I was getting at was YOUhave never thrown YOUR credentials on the line and backed them up!!! You love to be negative and jump on anything that will make yourself feel better about the fact you are, nor were anything more than a bully in Burnaby summer league!!! Live with that... :eek:

If you ask me, that's bush... :eek: ;)

Peace, love and happiness, Guinness
Guinney... one quick question:

Why do you care what sid thinks?

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli 2 - SUFC 1, The only interesting thing about this game was the hecklers on the side. I think they are part of some indo-canadian gang :D

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Another late salvaged point for Langley it sounds like. What's that, 3 games now where the boys have scored in the dying moments to earn a point??
LFC2, is it good character.....or or just plain luck? ;)

Langley seem to be putting a strikingly similar performace this year to GEU last year. Comments?? Come on Nukes, Utah, MM&I, Fenian, LFC2. You boys are very quiet here for having put together such a commendable record thus far. Officially, half the season played, and still no defeats.

Take a bow.....:)

~S

Plain luck. No excuses from this lunch box brigade. Langley is a non factor in the big picture.
This season's big story has been the re-emergence of the Nation. Cinderella inspired.
If you would venture out of the PAU results and banter thread, you can find us in the LUFCA dance thread tearing it up. Manny, pass the salsa.
btw threelategoalstotakesevenpoints.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
Chilli 2 - SUFC 1, The only interesting thing about this game was the hecklers on the side. I think they are part of some indo-canadian gang :D

Chilliwack 2 SUFC 1

Agreed. Forgettable game all the way around. Sikh had maybe 2 shots, but some decent build-up. Wack had a few quality chances but couldn't finish. Sihk scored first on a questionable penalty. Langelaar and Calver scored for Wack before halftime. Ugly game, but we'll take the points on the road right now

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by 6'5
Guinney... one quick question:

Why do you care what sid thinks?

I don't... I was just having a "moment", needed a good time out and am now over it...

Thanks for the concern bigman. :rolleyes:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PainKiller said:
Does anyone know if the makeup games from earlier in the season are going to be played in december? I think we would be playing Langley. If so, do you know when cause if it's the weekend of the 17th then i'll be back for the X-mas holidays, so watch out for GN to lose BIG that weekend for sure.Thanks. I'm off to South Beach.

hey ill be back then too.... just to gaurantee the loss.....ref better sharpen his pencil.....oh yea kokanee stfu will ya ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey wee man go fcuk you and your credentials ,small brain big headed ,as for ballbag ,you my friend were also a terrible player who only played cause of your fitness,like guinness lets hear about your credentials

fcuk this site should be renamed to" Taking It Personal "

fcuk it I an audi

sid :rolleyes:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Untrue, it's next months rain they are cancelling the game for.
You can never be too careful.

Well, I might as well let the Township of Langleys secret out of the bag. We in fact refer to the "Farmer's Almanac" for our field decisions.

Our NEW league schedule can be found at: www.farmersalmanac.com

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm 1 GEU 2

This game was ours for the taking but we fcuked it up after leading 1 - 0 with thirty to go and up a man.....Their keeper got a red for another late challenge on a breakaway. Andrew had his first game back from college up front and was taken out by him earlier about 2 seconds after he shot it. The ref didn't see it but I'm sure he knew he missed one as Andrew was carried off.

They were a depleeted lineup with a few cat guys playing and we did well for 65 minutes but just showed a lack of experience in the end. We didn't finish them off like we should have and they capitalized on the few chances they had....

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoc-king!!

First off, let me say congratulations to Delta. You boys came to play today, and battled hard despite some key personnel missing. Looks like Crafty's decision to publicly 'call-out' his team had the desired effect.

We were absolute PISS for the first 20 minutes! It took 2 goals conceded, and a man sent off before we woke up to realize that we had to play to get points today. Simply put, not good enough.

Having said that, I think the refereeing was a disgrace today. I hate having to make these comments, but this was perhaps the most atrocious display I have witnessed in all my time in the league, full-fukcing-stop! We played a man down for 60 minutes today, as Hoss received his second yellow on a very soft challenge in the air. This occurred after Lion was absolutely butchered two or three times from behind! Any of these fouls could have been given a straight red, and yet none were given even a yellow. Absolute trash! I'm sure this will never be confirmed in any public forum, but I am sure that the assistants were just as baffled by the referees decisions as we all were. IMO, this official is an embarrassment to our league, and should not be allowed to do games at the premier level. I would have much rather had either of the assistants (Andy or Shaike) making the calls today. Bad...bad....bad form on the league's part! To make things worse, we now miss Hoss for next weeks game vs Langley. It saddens me that one poor official can seriously jeopardize a team's chances at a championship, but unfortunately this is the reality.

Alright.....I'm done venting......I feel better (not really) :mad:

~Skip

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Storm 1 GEU 2

striker12 said:
Their keeper got a red for another late challenge on a breakaway. Andrew had his first game back from college up front and was taken out by him earlier about 2 seconds after he shot it.
They were a depleeted lineup with a few cat guys playing ....

I understand there's some bitterness from something that happened with him 2 years ago, but get over it! shite happens in soccer, he's not a dirty player it was just a hard tackle. I know all your tackles were clean but we're not that good! :rolleyes: He got his deserved card but you guys insisted on yapping for 10 minutes after that, and on every other call you got called against you and for you.
Yes it was a depleted lineup 3 CAT players and a div1 player filled in nicely today.The only reason i can type this is because it's the only part of my body that isn't cramping up right now. 2 full games in a row is too much for the body these days.

A hard earned 3 points was nice.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jbeck said:
Chilliwack 2 SUFC 1

Agreed. Forgettable game all the way around. Sikh had maybe 2 shots, but some decent build-up. Wack had a few quality chances but couldn't finish. Sihk scored first on a questionable penalty. Langelaar and Calver scored for Wack before halftime. Ugly game, but we'll take the points on the road right now

The peanut gallery were out in full force....jbecks how did it feel ??? :D

Not a very good game by both sides......I don't remember us getting the 2 shots....honestly I don't....maybe because I wasn't paying attention.....I was at NAP so I was trying to watch the game and my back just in case a tinted SUV pulled in and start firing.....I think one did pull in but it was whistle blower.....god these fvsl execs must get paid a lot to drive those hummers;) :D

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neil And Fvsl League,.
What Are You Guys Thinking?
I Would Love To Know Who Decides, Who Refs The Games?!!
What Are You Thinking?

Why Didn't Andy Ref The Game. You Rather Have Him Line The Game And Put Tin Poh In The Middle? I Would Seriously Love To Hear The Answer.

This Is Your Job, Your Thing, Running The Fvsl. What Are You Thinking?
The Man Does Not Speak English. You Cannot Have A Conversation With Him Even If You Wanted To. A Discrace To The Players, The Coaches, Management And Everyone Who Comes Out To Watch A Game Of Football. We Put Just As Much Time And Love In To This League As You All Do. But It Shows No Respect To Anyone Sending That..........that.......... Ahhhhhhhahhhhh!!!

To Go Even Further,
When Will You Stop Sending Him Out. When Someone Breaks There Legs Or When Someone Loses It And Beats The Fcuk Out Of Him. I Am Sure One Of The Above Will Happen Very Shortly. The Man Is Very Very Bad. I Am Sure Players From Both Teams Will Step Up And Say Something. Maybe Right Here Should Be The Start Of It. We All Know They Read This Here.
He Has Reffed 2 Games For Me This Year And Both Shockers That Ruined The Whole Day Of Playing Football For Both Teams.

He Gave A Second Yellow Out To Hossie For A Very Very Weak Foul. Most Beleive That He Didn't Even Remember Giving A First And When He Realized It Was His Second It Was Too Late. That Shouldn't Happen. The Man Seems Scared To Be Out There Half The Time.

Now The Game
Great Game Delta And Dave Burns With A Gamebreaking Stop On The Line To Turn Around And Get The Winner On The Other Side. It Could Have Been More If Brother B. Finished Some Of His Chances.
They Controlled The Game Early And Went Up 2 Nil. We Made Some Changes And Started Getting Back In The Game Only To Lose Hossie.
Tied It Up 2 All. We Kept Pushing Which Gave Them Some Good Chances. They Scored In The 70th And We Couldn't Get Any More Going After That.
I Guarantee It Would Have Been Better If The Ref Did Not Take Away A Player From Us. But We Did Battle With 10 And Came Back From 2 Nil.

What Else Can I Say!!! Oh Yah

P.s. I Hate Tin Poh/wayne ( As A Ref )
Wayne If You Are Reading (sorry, If You Can I Should Say)
The Best Refs Around Are The Ones Who Can Communicate With Players And Control Games When They Get Heaty. Learn English And Grow Some Balls!!!

Lion

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch, tell us how your really feel! Please, don't hold back this time!

Lion,
Did he cause you guys to lose the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0