Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Nov. 04'

Who will hand Langley their first loss of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
I'm losing faith in the mediator of this rag, any chance of screening this long winded shite before it hits the air?

It's 'Moderator'....but you can just call me 'Daddy' :D

Everyone is allowed a voice here Mr. Knees, even if what they have to say is extremely long winded (read GOWI), or incoherent (read Sid).

As much as I sympathize, I suggest you quit complaining, and finish polishing my boots. :eek: ;)

Appreciatively,

~S

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:Chilli 2 PAU 1

Unrucky for us, I also thought a draw would have been a fair result...

BTW, cheers to the Chilliwack lads and Aaron Williams in particular for his "VIP" role and getting PAU lads into the Chilliwack version of a "Club" without hassel... I guess without your protection and quick hands, Studsup would have bailed a few more times!!! :)

Delta will be tough after last weekend and Crafty's raft !!!

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
ahhhh yes... sid ropes another one in... i remember my early ttp days where i had a go with him... now i am much older and wiser :D

I suggest Get On With It should Get Over It... never, never, ever, never, ever will you ever change sid or his opinion (as skewed as it may be)... he has an inate ability to pick out new ttpers who will argue till their fingertips are raw.

Ignore the wee chubbly little drunk man, and he will go away.

Well done sid. What lure did you have on that hook? :D

Knees United

Points taken.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know who puked in Cainy's cup but he was fired up last night. I guess after being forced to drink his weight in shooters Saturday night and having an unfortunate "vehicular" accident, he wanted to make us pay for the drinks that were bought for him. Ungrateful bastard...I mean mini bastard. :D

One thing's for sure...we will win this weekend...and you can bring that to the bank (oh wait, that's me) :wa: :wa: :wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team beside you looked way more fit and intense. Perhaps that is why he had you working so hard. He was trying to emulate our work ethic.

Or something like that.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next time, clean your gravel ridden boots off before coming on the turf. PS Will Plonkers Utd be training on the turf again on thursday?? ;)

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
The team beside you looked way more fit and intense. Perhaps that is why he had you working so hard. He was trying to emulate our work ethic.

Or something like that.

You guys did look fit...if looking like buddahs is your teams goal :wa: :wa: :wa:

theonlypopsyourteamknowsaboutisroadpops!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get On With It said:
Sid,

When did you watch me play? I'd be interested to see your answer to that.
hey tit heed ! :rolleyes: remember playing summer league at mary hill school 2 summers ago,well I remember watching you doing the hit & miss ,it was unberable watching you & yer shite team ,fcuk pal your hopeless as a player & a shocking ref too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

sid :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Guys need to learn to cool off once the match is over. When it's done, it's done. Personally, I never get angry after a bad team performance.

Yucking it up,

Dude.
have you ever had a good performance :eek: ;) :D

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
Whah, Whah, Phuking Whah....are you serious! An ACL and a hang nail you call a fracture has keep you from playing the game you love? I call bullshite! Can't remember the last time I have played a Premier game WITHOUT a torn ACL. I guess "the man" has been keeping you down all these years hey!

Start taking about something intersting. Don't even know you and you're starting to piss me off!
get on with it !!!! why dont you tell us about all the medals you have one ------------NONE :rolleyes: fcuking tit

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
Next time, clean your gravel ridden boots off before coming on the turf. PS Will Plonkers Utd be training on the turf again on thursday?? ;)
I cleaned them off on Aves' boot bag. I didn't think he'd mind.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid

Now that we are all sure sid was a magician on the park and have heard the many great matches in which he coached some plonkers out in the Haney area only to walk away from them because they were shite and he was way out of their league (FVSL)... Then he takes on the coaching role at Metro Ford (CAT mind you) and gets his walking papers after a year (or so)...

Originally posted by Valley hater
get on with it !!!! why dont you tell us about all the medals you have one ------------NONE fcuking tit

In no way am I defending GOWI (I don't even know who he is), but if this is takethepiss then I want sid to back up what he has started... As far as I remember (a wee lad mind you) sid was a big mucker at the back with a hatchet in his hand!!! Notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat... ;)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta bite, take away Sid from the forum this week, ain't much happening. Keep biting, half way entertaining in an otherwise very slow news week.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed

You're all fukcing boring!!

On topic though, bring your running shoes to practice tonight boys! Cainy's out, and Skip's taking this session baby!! :D

"Kay...can I get all the Defenders over here......all the Midfielders over here........and all the Strikers over here. Now, stay still while I count!" ~Sir Alex Cainy ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid

Guinness said:
Now that we are all sure sid was a magician on the park and have heard the many great matches in which he coached some plonkers out in the Haney area only to walk away from them because they were shite and he was way out of their league (FVSL)... Then he takes on the coaching role at Metro Ford (CAT mind you) and gets his walking papers after a year (or so)...

In no way am I defending GOWI (I don't even know who he is), but if this is takethepiss then I want sid to back up what he has started... As far as I remember (a wee lad mind you) sid was a big mucker at the back with a hatchet in his hand!!! Notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat... ;)
the hatchet is gone just like the skill you never had guinness,see in football son you have to be tough & almost be a bully ,see guinness ,soccer groupies like you play just to say you play for someone,you like I have done fcuk all in local footy,well you got worts on your hole from riding too many pines in your time,or did you get worts from riding too many coaches :eek: :eek: so mr soccer tramp thats what I have accomplished lets hear about your game wining goals!!ok yeh !remember when I watched surrey play pau I think 3-4 years ago in the provincals,were you not almost I tears when foden & goude (sp)left you in the changeroom in shock that you were not in the 18 players picked !If you were any good son you would have been a starter,see the valley is shite & the vancouver league has even got shittier over the past 10 years ,players like you spouting off about been a player,your nothing son,good players get recognition ,thats why you I & all the others out there who thought they or even thing they can play should wake up :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: please reply ya wee half pint :eek: ;)

sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0